Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wu-Tang Chamber (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   My Retirement (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25602)

inditing dane 09-11-2006 01:38 PM

My Retirement

Aight, I never thought it would come down to this, but i'm about to call time on my more than 11 years as Wu fan(atic).
I've been around places like wu-corp ever since i knew how to use the internet, many people know me, a lot of ya'll newbies don't. I've been around since forever. Wutangworld and all that, that was the shit back then...
But now a days I rarely listen to the wu, and matter fact i pretty much dont give a fuck about anybody but Gza, Ghost and Rae. I still like those 3, especially Gza, he'll be my favorite forever. My interest has been declining slowly over the past 2 years, but lately i found myself not really giving a fuck. I rarely even post anymore...
The main reason is the music, i'm just not feeling the wu as i once did, every album they drop just seems like something you've heard before, and even though they might be good i just loose interest so fast.
And it's crazy really cous ive tried to convince myself that the new meth, masta and ins are dope, but i just never listen to them...
and I really feel like i got no more to say.
i've not bought a wu album since Fishscale, and that was the first in a long damn time...
The only wu albums i've been feeling in the past years are fishscale, grandmasters and no said date, and that's it. i fucking love grandmasters though.
It's kind of sad to feel that you've lost interest in the crew which has been such major part of my life until now, especially in my teen years the wu was a major part of life, and i bought every single album they dropped.
I'm still a fan of some of the wu-fam, but way too many of them has become garbage, but all the rappers in Killarmy, Sunz Of Man and a few others like La The Dark, Shyheim and others are still dope...
Now a days im more in to shit like, Boot Camp, Cali Agents, Cormega, AZ, Nas etc.
I've recieved a couple private messages from a few of those who i've known on here for years, i havn't answered you, but i felt i had to explain my disappearing.
Peace to everybody,
now i'll still drop by every now and then, to see what's up, but im so busy these days it's gonna a rare thing...
PEACE!

Ya_Bane 09-11-2006 01:54 PM

Aight, have a good Wu-free life!

peace

Grongle 09-11-2006 01:59 PM

Wu-Tang Forever!

THE W 09-11-2006 03:35 PM

......bye

Lil' Ruger 09-11-2006 03:37 PM

dunno u but bye

Prolifical ENG 09-11-2006 03:40 PM

Nothing wrong with that....you just moved from a hardcore wu fan to a casual one.

Punch 09-11-2006 03:40 PM

Talk about self-importance...

Bis Fan 09-11-2006 03:50 PM

you wo't be missed

12weLvE 09-11-2006 03:54 PM

Thats cool i guess, but i woulnt do it. Why? because the Wu is all i have. Everything sucks nowadays. And by the way: Fishscale, Made In Brooklyn, 4:21, The vatican and The Resident Patient are real good albums/mixtapes compared to all the wack shit we have to put up with these days. To me it sounds like you lost faith or dont believe in the Wu anymore, which is something that bothers me when I speak to a lot of people. Hopefully we will have Dirty's, Rae's and GZA's album by the end of the year, to round up 06 the year of the WU!!!!! All I have to say is BELIEVE!!!

Grongle 09-11-2006 04:06 PM

^ Co-Sign

BRONZBODY 09-11-2006 04:20 PM

peace yo

BigKing.nl 09-11-2006 04:34 PM

omg0sh, pliiZe d0n't LeaVe uZz!!1

BigKing.nl 09-11-2006 04:35 PM

Quote:

Hopefully we will have Dirty's, Rae's and GZA's album by the end of the year, to round up 06 the year of the WU!!!!! All I have to say is BELIEVE!!!
Haha, they keep saying that since 1998.

12weLvE 09-11-2006 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigKing.nl (Post 583183)
Haha, they keep saying that since 1998.

BELIEVE!!!!!!!!

L~>1<~NKS 09-11-2006 08:10 PM

Iz this nigga 4 real?