Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wu-Tang Chamber (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   What's up with Killa Sin? (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25696)

Tetsuo 09-13-2006 08:31 AM

What's up with Killa Sin?

I don't stay up on Wu-fam news as much as some people, so what's goin on with Killa Sin? Is he coming out with a new album soon? Sin is easily the nicest Killa Bee out there today. Dom P releases an album like every week but Sin's been takin a minute.

Wu-Disciple 09-13-2006 09:02 AM

yeah, i'd like to kno too. i need to check out his myspace page and see what up

12weLvE 09-13-2006 12:08 PM

I was just on his page and it says new album coming soon.

Cesar 09-13-2006 12:24 PM

He is working on his album, this past february Power asked me if i was a beatmaker cause he was lookin for beats for Killah Sin, he had seen a CD in my hand, i was like nah its just cd someone gave me.

venex 09-13-2006 12:29 PM

he's ill, I hope too hear soon from him...

Tetsuo 09-13-2006 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cesar (Post 585368)
He is working on his album, this past february Power asked me if i was a beatmaker cause he was lookin for beats for Killah Sin, he had seen a CD in my hand, i was like nah its just cd someone gave me.

you down with Power?

Miliato 09-13-2006 05:49 PM

yo Cesar, whats good with Power??.......havent heard shit from that dude in a minute

Cesar 09-13-2006 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tetsuo (Post 585743)
you down with Power?

Nah im not down with Power like that, but i met him at the at the Wutang concert back in febuary out here, he was chillin at the tour bust steps with Method Man and DJ Mathematics, and i screamed out "Yo Power, what you with Killah Sin" and he goes "Thats my brother, come over here" and i go "Yeah I Know" so i go to him, and he asks me "how you know thats my brother" and im like "i must had read it somewhere" then he sees a cd's in my hand and he is like "Is that a beat cd, because im we looking for beats for Killah Sin album" and im like "Nah, its just a mixtape someone gave me before the concert" after that i was like damn i wish i was a producer, LOL, and we talked for like 2 or 3 minutes and that was it, we talked his roles in Black & White and Belly. Other than that i have talked to him on his myspace and also talk to Killah Sins on his myspace and his yahoo account. I saw Power again at the second Wu concert out here this August but didnt have the chance to talk to him. If ya produce beats and want Killah Sin's email PM me so i could send you the Email, i think they might be still be looking for beats.

sinfullycute 09-14-2006 07:04 AM

Yeah, he's still listening to what people send, but he's real busy and has other opportunities other than music which he's been persuing. At some point, I'm sure he will put out an album.

Tetsuo 09-14-2006 04:23 PM

What other opportunities has he been pursuing?

GRANDMASSIVE. 09-14-2006 06:10 PM

i sent him some beats too, got an email from power too, said he liked my shit but havent heard from him since, hope those joints make the cut

TiKaL 09-15-2006 12:37 PM

I been wondering whats up with Killa Sin's studio album and Beretta 9's mixtape but I havent seen anything on any Wu-Tang / Hip Hop sites

pneumatic 09-15-2006 12:54 PM

I heard that B9 mixtape was fan made.

sinfullycute 09-15-2006 01:50 PM

Sin is working on an album, but its not being done quickly. He's not signed with anyone at this point, so it's not like its coming out anywhere in the near future. It's his own call on what he wants to do and when he has time, he does the music thing. He hangs with the guys and was in AC at the poker tournament that Wigs won the other week.

Cesar 09-15-2006 05:37 PM