Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wu-Tang Chamber (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Why did RZA abandon Poetic? (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25746)

Sinth 09-14-2006 08:48 AM

Why did RZA abandon Poetic?

http://www.byadammatthews.com/article.php?a=18

can anyone shed some light on why RZA never visited or contacted Poetic (they are both from Graveiggaz) after he was diagnosed with colon cancer?

sinfullycute 09-14-2006 10:01 AM

I guess thats just one example of how he's just mainly concerned with himself

Grongle 09-14-2006 10:29 AM

No idea, he shud of atleast gave him a call

THE W 09-14-2006 11:06 AM

no clue.

rza claimed he did his part by donating money to cancer organizations.

Grongle 09-14-2006 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by olichumila (Post 586514)
id actually like to hear what rza has to say about this.

Yeh and me

biblebullet 09-14-2006 11:40 AM

yeah i'll alsolove to hear his version
whatever that maybe, we all have to remember that he's human and has got other issues to sort out.
We are all guilty of stuff like that...how many of us really visit or friend, family or buddies when they are sick and in the hospital??

sinfullycute 09-14-2006 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by biblebullet (Post 586540)
whatever that maybe, we all have to remember that he's human and has got other issues to sort out.
We are all guilty of stuff like that...how many of us really visit or friend, family or buddies when they are sick and in the hospital??

How could you have any excuse NOT to go to a hospital if a so called friend is dying????

snapple 09-14-2006 12:03 PM

slither like a snake

GSTYLE 09-14-2006 12:41 PM

Warren G offers to help but not RZA? Thats foul. Warren G gotta be the nicest man in the game...

crass 09-14-2006 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DyNaMiTe (Post 586513)
no clue.

rza claimed he did his part by donating money to cancer organizations.

typical rich-man substitute for being a man and supporting someone face to face. not visiting poetic is cold.

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah 09-14-2006 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by biblebullet (Post 586540)

you're seriously trying to justify this???

THE W 09-14-2006 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by olichumila (Post 586643)
he didnt say that shit for real did he?

i recall it vaguely being something along those lines, saying he never visited peotic personally but he did give money to organizations for cancer research.

ShaDynasty 09-14-2006 01:50 PM

But RZA has yet to write, call or visit his former bandmate. Poetic is slow to criticize RZA, using a vague analogy about a snake being a snake, while hinting at his anger. When he finally speaks his mind, he speaks in decidedly un-hip-hop terms. "I'm just very disappointed, in a number of aspects," he says. "I'm very, very disappointed in RZA, to the point of hurtfulness. I'm really hurt." (Through his publicist, RZA offered no comment for this story.)

thats really shocking, i mean rza really fucked up on this one, i mean gravediggaz helped build his career, and hed been friends with these guys for years
poetic deserved better

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah 09-14-2006 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drunken Wu Masta (Post 586710)
But RZA has yet to write, call or visit his former bandmate. Poetic is slow to criticize RZA, using a vague analogy about a snake being a snake, while hinting at his anger. When he finally speaks his mind, he speaks in decidedly un-hip-hop terms. "I'm just very disappointed, in a number of aspects," he says. "I'm very, very disappointed in RZA, to the point of hurtfulness. I'm really hurt." (Through his publicist, RZA offered no comment for this story.)

thats really shocking, i mean rza really fucked up on this one, i mean gravediggaz helped build his career, and hed been friends with these guys for years
poetic deserved better

just to know that he died with that on his mind makes me think less of RZA as a person

WU-KILLAH 09-14-2006 02:55 PM

Nobody here knows shit about how things really happened, yall are very fast to judge.