Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wu-Tang Chamber (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Exclusive News @ Wu-Tang Corp. (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26052)

36chambers 09-19-2006 06:11 PM

Exclusive News @ Wu-Tang Corp.

http://www.wutangcorp.de/news/article.php?id=729

© The Wu-Tang Corp.- 2006-09-20

Raekwon’s management has told Wu-Tang Corp that the highly anticipated "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx II" is almost finished, if not already finished. According to Raekwon’s management the production credits are shared 50/50 between Dr. Dre and RZA but the final tracklisting has yet to prove if it will be the end result.

The whole Wu-Tang Clan will appear on the album, with more guests still to be announced.

Aside from that, we would like to confirm you Raekwon is very much involved with myspace (http://www.myspace.com/raekwon), and he’s now accepting beats, as his statement on his myspace said, for other projects.

Wu-Tang Corp will update you about Raekwon’s label situation in two weeks as his management asked us to put it on hold.

According to Ghost’s management he will NOT be on Jay-Z’s new album as rumors are saying, Jay-Z has, however, asked Ghost to drop a new album by the end of new year, 12th of December to be exact and it is currently entitled "More Fish".

Ghost will also be on European Tour between 23rd September and 11th of October.

RZA is still in NY filming his role in the new Ridley Scott movie "American Gangster". Alongside Russell Crowe, Denzel Washington and colleague rapper T.I. it is RZA’s biggest movie role yet. RZA will be recording with Method Man this very same week, working on upcoming projects.

Stay tuned, more news coming soon!

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah 09-19-2006 06:14 PM

more fish lol

i want that shit

OwnageNinja 09-19-2006 06:14 PM

Awesome, see this is what's up, when we see news and stuff. These dudes are hustlin' that's awesome.

Cesar 09-19-2006 06:15 PM

Good news...............

hidden ninja 09-19-2006 06:21 PM

hmm.. half Dre, half Rza.. should be interesting. can't wait.

ShaDynasty 09-19-2006 06:22 PM

in 2 weeks well know the label (im 90% sure its aftermath)
id be happier with all rza beats, but who knows, dres big bang beats were fire
this album is gonna be the shit
i think only guests should be wu now, maybe nas and mobb deep would be ok though

THE W 09-19-2006 06:22 PM

good to see wu-tangcorp.com starting to earn its "official" title with some exclusive news.

50/50 Rza and dre....aw well, its better then nothing i guess. there's a little news for you guys making thread after thread about not hearing anything.

so its true about ghost making another fishscale sequal type album. lookin forward to it.

good job 36

GENERAL WISE 09-19-2006 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drunken Wu Masta (Post 592273)
in 2 weeks well know the label (im 90% sure its aftermath)
id be happier with all rza beats, but who knows, dres big bang beats were fire
this album is gonna be the shit
i think only guests should be wu now, maybe nas and mobb deep would be ok though

Busta Rhymes will def do a collabo.
but, i never heard a dre beat with Rae....hope its surpriseing like when Dre and nas worked together on nas is comming (no homo)

trinking 09-19-2006 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~GENERAL_WISE~ (Post 592285)
but, i never heard a dre beat with Rae....hope its surpriseing like when Dre and nas worked together on nas is comming (no homo)

i think the song feat rae on bustas album is a dre beat

BRONZBODY 09-19-2006 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trinking (Post 592297)
i think the song feat rae on bustas album is a dre beat

co production between dre and erick sermon

ShaDynasty 09-19-2006 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~GENERAL_WISE~ (Post 592285)

nas is coming was wack as hell
and it wont be anything like that cos that was 10 years back

M-Eighty 09-19-2006 06:44 PM

When you force an artist to meet a deadline, like Jay telling Ghost to release another album tenatively slated for December, that is when the material becomes compromised. I say take your time Ghost and make your next album on your own terms...the fans will wait patiently for a quality product as long as we know that you put your all into it and not just putting what you can into it to meet a deadline.

GRANDMASSIVE. 09-19-2006 06:44 PM

rza & dre... 2 of the best in the game, cant complain about that & its lookin like aftermath as the label with dre's involvement

PLO-Stylez 09-19-2006 06:46 PM

they will probably have the state of grace remix with Busta on it/ and u know Busta will be featured on something else. If production is 50/50 then Rae must sound good on Dre beats. It'll be interestin to hear that. Since it is almost done ;) like we havent heard that before maybe we will hear a release date when the label is anounced. Aftermath we all know it will be. When has Dre done 50% of a record and it not been atleast joint between his label and another?

But atleast we finally get an update. The hype is starting again i really hope they dont let it dwindle down again. But with Aftermath finally a Wu artist will get fuckin promotion. We may see Aftermath colabin with the new Wu record thats in the works

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah 09-19-2006 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drunken Wu Masta (Post 592308)
nas is coming was wack as hell
and it wont be anything like that cos that was 10 years back

yea that song was wack

he shoulda mentioned songs like Phone Tap & Firm Fiasco

those are CLASSIC Dre beats