Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wu-Tang Chamber (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Are there any Wu releases that are exclusive to Asia that can't be found in the USA (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26207)

M-Eighty 09-22-2006 02:40 PM

Are there any Wu releases that are exclusive to Asia that can't be found in the USA

My girlfriend is going on a business trip this week to various parts of Asia and I asked her if she would stop in some record stores and pick up some Wu-Tang releases that might not be available in the states.

Does anyone know of any specific releases/mixes/etc that would be found in any stores throughout parts of China, etc that could not be found in the United States?

It would be much easier for me to tell her, look for this, this and this, as opposed to just buy anything that has the "W" on it.

-Happy Rosh Hashannah.

36chambers 09-22-2006 02:44 PM

I dont think so.

Black Tye Chi 09-22-2006 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M-Eighty (Post 595092)
My girlfriend is going on a business trip this week to various parts of Asia and I asked her if she would stop in some record stores and pick up some Wu-Tang releases that might not be available in the states.

Does anyone know of any specific releases/mixes/etc that would be found in any stores throughout parts of China, etc that could not be found in the United States?

It would be much easier for me to tell her, look for this, this and this, as opposed to just buy anything that has the "W" on it.

-Happy Rosh Hashannah.

Ol' Dirty Bastard - ODBEP
Ghost Dog Had a special soundtrack release in japan I think as well.

M-Eighty 09-22-2006 03:04 PM

"Ol' Dirty Bastard - ODBEP
Ghost Dog Had a special soundtrack release in japan I think as well."

Thank you. I already own both of these.

UNCLE RUCKUS 09-22-2006 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M-Eighty (Post 595117)
"Ol' Dirty Bastard - ODBEP
Ghost Dog Had a special soundtrack release in japan I think as well."

Thank you. I already own both of these.

Tical Remixes too I think

Ya_Bane 09-22-2006 03:18 PM

No Said Date was released in Korea with the bonus DVD, one bonus track + 2 Badges.

Tical: 0 was released in Japan with 2 bonus tracks.

Pick, Sickle & The Shovel in Japan, 3 bonus tracks and lyrics in the booklet.

Bobby in Stereo has a lot of differenses on the Japanese release. Warcloud's and Dom's verse are not cut from Terrorist. I think 3 bonustracks and no seperate skits.

Japanese Lex Diamonds also have some bonustrack.

Missing any of these?

Peace

M-Eighty 09-22-2006 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ya_Bane (Post 595151)
No Said Date was released in Korea with the bonus DVD, one bonus track + 2 Badges.

Tical: 0 was released in Japan with 2 bonus tracks.

Pick, Sickle & The Shovel in Japan, 3 bonus tracks and lyrics in the booklet.

Bobby in Stereo has a lot of differenses on the Japanese release. Warcloud's and Dom's verse are not cut from Terrorist. I think 3 bonustracks and no seperate skits.

Japanese Lex Diamonds also have some bonustrack.

Missing any of these?

Peace

That's exactly what I'm talking about. Thanks man.

Ya_Bane 09-22-2006 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M-Eighty (Post 595159)
That's exactly what I'm talking about. Thanks man.

No problem

One last thing, Digital Bullet was released in both Japan, with alternative Cover (and I think lyrics), and in Taiwan (!) with Bonus DVD.

Make sure she picks up the native release, in case u could find the american release in some places over there too, I dunno.

Peace

TAURO 09-22-2006 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ya_Bane (Post 595169)
No problem

One last thing, Digital Bullet was released in both Japan, with alternative Cover (and I think lyrics), and in Taiwan (!) with Bonus DVD.

Make sure she picks up the native release, in case u could find the american release in some places over there too, I dunno.

Peace

Why would the Japanese and Taiwan versions have lyrics over other versions?
Like they could read a fucking word of english let alone rap lyrics.

NIGHT MAYOR 09-22-2006 03:43 PM

most releases are released as 'australasain' which means australia gets the same as asia, our cd's dont differ much than yours butwe may get special tour disc (sometimes double discs) releases that will have b sides that are'nt released over here - but as for wu cds the states would prolly have a larger selection because the companys that print them still are only small - example i just ordered in INS's the movement its a import from the states, and immobrability, im getting the resident patient in too, but thats not as hard to get at the moment, i also found made in brooklyn here yesty but thats obviously in high demand - peace

magicfingaz 09-22-2006 05:22 PM

Does anybody knows a Recordstore in the Net who sells this CD's? Maybe a Japanese Recordstore?

Ya_Bane 09-22-2006 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN (Post 595177)
Why would the Japanese and Taiwan versions have lyrics over other versions?
Like they could read a fucking word of english let alone rap lyrics.

Who could better use the lyrics than someone who's having a hard time understanding what they sayin?

Killa Vanillah 09-22-2006 09:43 PM

there is a super rare, japan only live VHS and interview with the Wu that I saw on Yahoo autions Japan once. It was really expensive though.

WU-KILLAH 09-23-2006 02:46 AM

Bobby Digital in stereo with "do u hear the bells" and without skits
Digital Bullet CD+DVD
Ghost Dog real soundtrack version ...

Lil' Ruger 09-23-2006 02:58 AM

oooooo i might loook into this