Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wu-Tang Chamber (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Mariah Carey Tribute to ODB (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26761)

M-Eighty 10-03-2006 11:32 AM

Mariah Carey Tribute to ODB

When you see a Wu-Tang show now, you know you are gonna get an ODB tribute in some capacity. Last night I went to see Mariah Carey and Busta Rhymes in Oakland (yes, I had free floor seats cuz I know someone's gonna post 'you paid to see Mariah Carey') and Mariah performed the "Fantasy" remix and had the video playing on several screens throughout the arena with ODB performing his verse in full.
After the track she said a few words in his memory and it made me feel good to know that more artists, especially ones of her influence, are continuing to spread the memories of the late great Dirty.

Ya_Bane 10-03-2006 11:35 AM

That's great to hear. Yeah I guess they were pretty close, she was at his funeral and all..

Peace to Mariah

TSA 10-03-2006 11:57 AM

that's real..........ya'll think he doinked?

THE W 10-03-2006 12:25 PM

thats a good look

M-Eighty 10-03-2006 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin (Post 605823)

"I don't know if Dirt fucked Mariah, but i'm out to fuck Tyra."

RZA
"Windpipe"

Wu-Disciple 10-03-2006 02:00 PM

shit, i'm out to fuck martha stewart. straight up

Razorsharp 10-03-2006 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M-Eighty (Post 605809)
When you see a Wu-Tang show now, you know you are gonna get an ODB tribute in some capacity. Last night I went to see Mariah Carey and Busta Rhymes in Oakland (yes, I had free floor seats cuz I know someone's gonna post 'you paid to see Mariah Carey') and Mariah performed the "Fantasy" remix and had the video playing on several screens throughout the arena with ODB performing his verse in full.
After the track she said a few words in his memory and it made me feel good to know that more artists, especially ones of her influence, are continuing to spread the memories of the late great Dirty.

dope shiiit FAM... y0o M-Eighty... thanks for those cds again man... u hittin up any method man concert?? santa cruz? im goin to that one... "P"

mcgirt 10-03-2006 02:34 PM

That's dope, little bit of respect to Mariah

IRONFLAGCHIEF36 10-03-2006 06:39 PM

i remember i was watching the new years thing in new york on t.v last new year and when mariah performed, odb was on the big screen in the background for a little while. it was pretty cool.

Bis Fan 10-03-2006 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin (Post 605823)

lmfao

and yes

TGambino 10-04-2006 02:15 AM

dirty hit it