Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Things that annoy you Pt. 2 (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2703)

deadlymelody 07-11-2005 11:50 PM

Things that annoy you Pt. 2

Tall Tees

Not having anything to eat in the house

Being Broke

$2.50 gas prices

Going on road trips forgetting your I-Pod storing all of your Wu

Being wide awake at 3 am but having nothing to do

The girl your persuing has a stupid Dad (current situation)

Girls who tease (I could type several experiences I had just today)

Kids who think they're cool speeding off in their expensive car that their parents bought them right in front of you and a bunch of your friends (happened tonight)

Fuckers who think they are top class and own the motherfucking high school
(Broad generalization)

Not being able to play the sport I love (baseball) year round due to living in South Dakota

Living in South Dakota

Living in my town (could go on and on about shit that pisses me off)

Current state of hip hop

Feel free to type any shit!

Popa Chief 07-12-2005 12:57 AM

Re: Things that annoy you Pt. 2

Stupid Threads

Rebel_INS 07-12-2005 01:02 AM

Shit.. Ummm

Girls that act like playaz and pimpettes/fucken stupid broads yo
Guys that think mainstream rap is the best music while there bumping Lil Jon in there ride
Haters (Too many)
People that are TOO concieted of themselves, they need to get slapped
Guys that think and act like they can get any girls they want (HOMOS!)

Lotta shit yo peace yo

SHRAP 07-12-2005 01:04 AM

ayo what the fuck is wrong with tall t's... i rock em and i'm 5'8, covers my pants when they sag too far (my waist done shrank since i bought some clothes, foul shit yo) and they still dont even seem that long, they above my knees. but i dont know where these kids gettin these tall t's where u cant even see they pants and shit

Machete 07-12-2005 01:14 AM

Obnoxious - mostly black female teens - who think screaming into a Nextel during my (what's supposed to be...quiet) public tansit to work makes them appear adult and popular. Funny how the complete opposite is true. :(W
But it is cool though. I plan on getting a cell phone zapper and a new digital camera to take pictures of the faces of the frustrated sheep who have an unnatural attachment to something they don't even really need.

Bedlam 07-12-2005 01:29 AM

People who pop their collars

Baseball season (no good sports on)

People takin pics of me with their camera phone when im not lookin, then laughin at how dumb I look

Gettin your wisdom teeth out

Constant hurricanes (I live in Florida)

People who bump Young Jeezy in their car

Mark 07-12-2005 02:18 AM

People who rock a WAY-TOO-LARGE-COVER of WORDS FROM THE GENIUS in their signature.

Inspectah_Dirk 07-12-2005 02:27 AM

There are always a whole bunch a things that annoy the crap outta me. But now i can't think of any good ones.
I do hate "br33zah sletjes" tho :p
And not having to work and then bore myself to death.

Mark 07-12-2005 02:29 AM

I love doing nothing.

SHRAP 07-12-2005 02:32 AM

youre crazy, not having to work is the illest shit, u can just fuckin chill out and do fucking NOTHING at all, people be like yo what the fuck u did last week, and u be like... nothin man

Inspectah_Dirk 07-12-2005 02:35 AM

Lol, yeah thats kinda true, but my ass is doing nothing for the last 2 weeks now. That's starting to annoy me :p

SHRAP 07-12-2005 02:41 AM

thats just cuz you suck dummy, u got nuff money? if u flat broke i can understand. me id rather not work, id rather just sit on a bench and look at chicks pass by or play playstation 2, and make like 10 packets of jello at one time and eat it in a day, but i gotta pay the rent and my parents live in a gay place so i cant go live with them, and without a job i couldnt buy clothes either so id look homeless

Mark 07-12-2005 02:44 AM

I'm impressed Skale. Really!

I love doing nothing. Since october 2004 I did a lil' school shit and work some hours every week. I love chillin' all day. And why not? If it's possible to chill, why would I work my ass off?

SHRAP 07-12-2005 02:44 AM

man and id build like a fucking potato cannon and shoot potatos at shit, that would be ill, and fuckin give homeless people big macs and whoppers and ask em which they prefer and shit. not working is the shit

SHRAP 07-12-2005 02:45 AM

ayuhhh mark u impressed at my laziness. ima rob a bank so i can spend my days making sculptures out of jello and bullshit. make afuckin model plane out of toenail clippings