Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Shop (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Little Brother Hype (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2759)

Wu-Disciple 07-12-2005 02:32 PM

Little Brother Hype

should we believe the hype? what the heck is it really that good? how r these guys lyrically? i know the production is on some boom bap NY shit (which is good), but r these two so freakin good?

one

Eye M Woman 07-12-2005 04:36 PM

Re: Little Brother Hype

I enjoy their rhyming..but its the magic of 9th Wonder that gets me most into them...and Justus League in general.

PDTantisocial 07-12-2005 07:30 PM

I think Phonte is really good, Pooh is tight too. And 9th of course is tha shit.

36chambers 07-12-2005 07:42 PM

god damn u aint heard Little Brother?

The Listening was probably the best album of 03, 9th Wonder is the producer, Big Pooh dropped a nice album this year and last year Phonte and Nicolay dropped The Foreign Exchange. All 3 albums are nice as hell. Also look out for another producer named Khrysis from the Justice League, matter of fact watch out for Justice League full stop... and wake up peoples!

mn2683 07-12-2005 08:18 PM

the listening is sick and so is their newest the chitlin circuit 1.5

urbanlegendmf 07-12-2005 08:30 PM

I Have A Million Justus League Albums

Polocash7 07-12-2005 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 36chambers

The Listening was probably the best album of 03, 9th Wonder is the producer, Big Pooh dropped a nice album this year and last year Phonte and Nicolay dropped The Foreign Exchange. All 3 albums are nice as hell. Also look out for another producer named Khrysis from the Justice League, matter of fact watch out for Justice League full stop... and wake up peoples!

Co signs. Justus League keeps droppin' that ill shit. That Dream Merchant Vol.1 is straight ill

tical2000 07-12-2005 10:38 PM

Quote:

Okay, to be honest they aint nothing special on the mic......in fact I think they are kind of borring on the mic.........I like 9th WONDERS beats........hopefully they will step it up on the next album.........THE LISTENING is overhyped, big time, the lyrics aint all that.......real talk

Create 07-12-2005 10:49 PM

They Aint Al Lthat Good

To Soft For Me

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS 07-12-2005 10:58 PM

Quote:

yeah little brother are pretty sick man production is serious good and a breathe of fresh air in hip hop right now

maestro wooz 07-13-2005 02:14 AM

little brother is very very nice. Theyre not about all that bullshit like yelling into the mic or trying to drop knowledge, they just rap about life