Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wu-Tang Chamber (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   How many remember or even saw this ILL INTERVIEW ?? (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27929)

Battle 1 10-24-2006 11:45 PM

How many remember or even saw this ILL INTERVIEW ??

This is back during the very beggining or birth of it all almost.
It starts off maybe just a little slow, but it sure does pick up.

This came on the Juke Box a long time ago. I loved it back then. It has that vibe to it, right off the streets that you can feel. Brings back alot of good nice memories for me at least.

Oh, and word, ODB goes off in some store. "Wu tang is basically dealing with styles and techniques, when you so Ol' Dirty form a positon like this, (then he goes off into some wild crazy dope-like stance) you know he's getting ready to bust yo shit. Alright?!, Alright?! Okay." - Ol'Dirty

Check it:

Or click link for the same thing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkCgaKXcNcE

Battle 1 10-24-2006 11:52 PM

Plus, I like the scene when he goes,

"you all you know, into the Wu tang Clan, Right?, Right? Yeaah, Yeeah! (Does some crazy screaming shit throwing his arms all crazy like up into the air and shit.) Okay.. Now we got ahh, Methodman right? Yeaah, Yeaaah !! (Again does the same crazy screaming shit throwing his arms all crazy like up into the air and shit.) Nooow, We got gravediggaz right ? Yeeeah, Yeeaah! (For the third time that same crazy screaming shit throwing his arms all crazy like up into the air and shit.) Now,... we got the Ol' Dirty Bastard something that you didn't expect. But you wanted it and needed it cause it's just something you had to get." -Ol' Dirty

That shit is wild no doubt.

WuTangKillaBee 10-25-2006 12:13 AM

props, that was a dope "interview".

magicfingaz 10-25-2006 06:10 AM

Nice

Grongle 10-25-2006 06:37 AM

Thanks, never seen that before

venex 10-25-2006 06:44 AM

yeah, incredibly dope

8 10-25-2006 07:28 AM

crazy! rip big man we miss u

WU-KILLAH 10-25-2006 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Battle 1 (Post 628687)
Plus, I like the scene when he goes,

"you all you know, into the Wu tang Clan, Right?, Right? Yeaah, Yeeah! (Does some crazy screaming shit throwing his arms all crazy like up into the air and shit.) Okay.. Now we got ahh, Methodman right? Yeaah, Yeaaah !! (Again does the same crazy screaming shit throwing his arms all crazy like up into the air and shit.) Nooow, We got gravediggaz right ? Yeeeah, Yeeaah! (For the third time that same crazy screaming shit throwing his arms all crazy like up into the air and shit.) Now,... we got the Ol' Dirty Bastard something that you didn't expect. But you wanted it and needed it cause it's just something you had to get." -Ol' Dirty

That shit is wild no doubt.

that part is classic !

TSA 10-25-2006 08:38 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I swear a TV show that just followed dirty for a month would be the highest rated, most entertaining shit EVER.
LOL at the part he fogs up the camera. I hate when people think it was just taht crack that made him so raw, he's obviously been that way since birth or else the people he grew up with, Rza and Gza, wouldn't say things like "That's just dirty being dirty" they'd say "That's just dirty when he's on crack"

venex 10-25-2006 09:10 AM

^^^co-sign

Quote:

Originally Posted by WU-KILLAH (Post 628993)
that part is classic !

co-sign

^O^ I love ol' dirty (yes homo) RIP^O^

mcgirt 10-25-2006 09:12 AM

That's a one hell of a dope vid.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin (Post 629007)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I swear a TV show that just followed dirty for a month would be the highest rated, most entertaining shit EVER.

ODB on Parole was filmed in approx month i guess, but his wildest days were over at that time.

But what about that Stuck To ODB tv-serie, it has been aired or not?

THE W 10-25-2006 09:25 AM

thank you

Bis Fan 10-25-2006 09:44 AM

I like when he did the Snakes verse

Hellspawn 10-25-2006 10:08 AM

look at U God in the back...charisma=0 :) wassup U-God!? :W

the silencer 10-25-2006 06:14 PM

this was fuckin AWESOME...

i wonder when this was?...they got 9th Prince and Buddah Monk and all them hanging along just chillin..

and i love how when ODB wilds out they all just chill, even Rza....theyre not tryin to go all crazy with him or anything or even try to calm him down....theyre just standin there like watchin....

ODB was a charismatic mothafucka