Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Opinions on the MTV show "The Andy Malanakis Show" (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2893)

Mixtape Mutt 07-14-2005 01:13 AM

Opinions on the MTV show "The Andy Malanakis Show"

I think that kid is a fat fucking homo slob. That little shit is not funny at all. I watched that show once...only once. He was funny when he was on "The Man Show" as "The Man Show Boy" but thats it. I don't understand why he has his own show. I was impressed by one thing and one thing only. On a skit on his show, he was on the couch, eating or something, and he was watching TV and "La Rhumba" was in the background. So either that was a random track, or he shows RZA love. But he's still useless, fat and gay.

SHRAP 07-14-2005 02:26 AM

Re: Opinions on the MTV show "The Andy Malanakis Show"

hes not the fuckin man show boy

iNtell3kT 07-14-2005 02:34 AM

i thought he had one of them aging diesseases where hes liek really 20 or 30 years old or some shit..but he still looks like a kid

JOHNNY_TICAL 07-14-2005 05:43 AM

Dat Shit Is Alright Faded..... But If He Still A Kid.....wut U Expect... Also I Bet He Is Da One In Charge Of All His Ideas 4 Da Show.. Not Sum Else Tellin Him Wut 2 Do... I Think I 've Seen Him On Da 2 Nite Show.. Once Doin A Skit .. He Went 2 Da Celebrity.. All Star Game..... Last Year.. And Got Dissed By Nelly Pretty Sick.... {str8 Out Ignored Him} Muahahahaha .. Fuck It.... Dat Wuz Funny .

Rebel_INS 07-14-2005 06:35 AM

Never heard of it, LMAO, no I dont watch tv much yoyoyo

100pr00f 07-14-2005 06:37 AM

yea tha fat dude is 27 years old

TUCO 07-14-2005 08:26 AM

show's hilarious....but to see it funny, u have to understand that this dude's humour is extremely random and...stupid, lol
he's 29 BTW......kidney disease slows his aging....sad.....but he's still funny as fuck yo...at least for me cause i love all types of humour
and he does show WU some love....he had a freestyle on the internet once with "Hip Hop Fury" playin in the back...and as mentioned, "La Rhumba"....he's an old man...i guess he likes him some WU-TANG

peace

whitey 07-14-2005 10:44 AM

a lot of it is funny. its just so fucking stupid, like beyond what you normally see, its just funny.

hellbound 07-14-2005 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mixtape Mutt
But he's still useless, fat and gay.

That show is too childish and homo-erotic for me.

shadow_god 07-14-2005 11:40 AM

he is a wu fan,..he used to post on the corp so that would explain the la rhumba song

urbanlegendmf 07-14-2005 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mixtape Mutt
I think that kid is a fat fucking homo slob. That little shit is not funny at all. I watched that show once...only once. He was funny when he was on "The Man Show" as "The Man Show Boy" but thats it. I don't understand why he has his own show. I was impressed by one thing and one thing only. On a skit on his show, he was on the couch, eating or something, and he was watching TV and "La Rhumba" was in the background. So either that was a random track, or he shows RZA love. But he's still useless, fat and gay.

shut the fuck up!

Bedlam 07-14-2005 12:49 PM

the skits are either funny or fuckin gay. And I'm pretty sure its the man show boy, why you think Jimmy Kimmel is managing the show?

deadlymelody 07-14-2005 12:54 PM

^ Hey if you are andy malankalis then I gotta tell you I want my 30 minutes of my life back!

urbanlegendmf 07-14-2005 01:07 PM

boy from the manshow is a real boy dickheads

check two 07-14-2005 01:41 PM

When did he used to post here? lol