Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Shop (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Screw Music (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2905)

JOHNNY_TICAL 07-14-2005 05:38 AM

Screw Music

Wanted 2 Know Wut U Think Bout Screw Music {screwed And Chopped} Ur Thoughts.....:::::::

Rebel_INS 07-14-2005 06:30 AM

Re: Screw Music

W....A....C....K they just slow the shit down, why would people waste there time/money listening to this?

bringoutthegimp 07-14-2005 06:36 AM

its fuckin terrible

Analyze 07-14-2005 07:42 AM

That shit makes me wanna blow my head off. Screw&Crunk=Shit. Both products of corny ass down south niggas.

Wu Forever

kewell07 07-14-2005 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JOHNNY_TICAL
Wanted 2 Know Wut U Think Bout Screw Music {screwed And Chopped} Ur Thoughts.....:::::::

I fail to see whats new about it.

haven't Dj premier been doin this for the last ten years, only he does it like it suppose to be done...Anyone Remember "bring it to the cypha" with Truck turner and Krs.

crastuf 07-14-2005 11:29 AM

I from the south so it's what we do. But I only listen to a select few of screw and crunk. Cause it ain't all that great. And what's worse it's been here forever. So has buc music which I find better. You get used to it and it's like bumping good shit that ain't on the radio. Lifestyle. Peace

BRONZBODY 07-14-2005 11:38 AM

yeh premier and dj screw were good friends,they even went to college together in houston.and shit.personally i think the shit is garbage,and being from texas where it started im viewed by som as a traitor...

TheMASSIVE 07-14-2005 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rebel_INS
W....A....C....K they just slow the shit down

Don't forget, they "chop" it too! ...LoL... Yeah, shit makes no sense to me neiva.

tical2000 07-14-2005 01:58 PM

I think that is it music for people who have a low IQ.......I can see why it appeals to hillbillies from the south

TheMASSIVE 07-14-2005 02:56 PM

Yo, I'm down here almost as Dada Dirty South as it gets and I can't stand this shit... I think they slow it down because academically speaking, the south is near retarded, and that's just a statisticÖ Iím a real fish outta water here, I mean, I was born n raised here but almost all the Hip-Hop I listen to is from New York. Headz down here just donít understandÖ They prolly think Iím just a N.Y. dick-rider, but the fact is Hip-Hop started in N.Y. & Iím Hip-Hop to the hardcore so of course Iíma listen to N.Y. Hip-Hop!

younguru 07-14-2005 03:02 PM

i live down south so I hear it all the time. so that's why I hardly listen to the radio or go to Clubs.

silex 07-14-2005 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kewell07
I fail to see whats new about it.

haven't Dj premier been doin this for the last ten years, only he does it like it suppose to be done...Anyone Remember "bring it to the cypha" with Truck turner and Krs.

I'd really like to hear that song, can someone upload it?

hellbound 07-14-2005 05:02 PM

Fuck screwed and chopped shit. It's on lower retarded level.

thwak 07-14-2005 05:43 PM

eh I actually fool around with the skrew and chop shit from time to time and I like it, skrewing and choping shit is just something you either like or don't like really. but most of you need to understand this, MIKE JONES FUCKING SUCKS!

that is all thank you.

JOHNNY_TICAL 07-14-2005 05:50 PM

coo coo ... me pesonally i luv screw music... sum select tracks r pretty sick.... 2 capture da true sound of screw i think .. {im n cali} u have 2 listen 2 it faded... me i fucken get blazed out,.. and put a screw song.... then it sounds as if u were sober... but when u listen 2 it sober u just like wtf ... is just sounds slow.... but i think screw is da new way of life.. like say there is dis song on da radio ... and u might think its screw.... ? download and always look .. cuz screwed and chopped always updated... 4 example: "i got dat new paul wall... sittin sideways screwed up... sounds sick as fuck when im high.... "