Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wu-Tang Chamber (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Immobilarity and The W (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=291)

dns 06-09-2005 07:20 PM

Immobilarity and The W

I must say I was apprehensive to get these albums. But, the more I heard how bad they were, the more I wanted it. And, I'm happy I got them. There will never be another OB4CL/ 36 Chambers/Wu Tang Forever because those masterpiece or hard to redo (although I'm crossing my fingers for OB4CL pt.2, even though I know Rae delivers always), plus you have to grow. That's why I feel Immobilarity and The W were great followed-ups to their predecessors.

Favorite Tracks on Immobilarity:Yae Yo, Casablanca, Real Life, Jury (this was in the movie Black and White), Live From New York, My Favorite Dread, Friday, The Table, Sneakers (Rae kill this), Pop Shit, and Forecast

Favorite Tracks on W: the whole Fucking album...Yes, even Conditioner with Snoop, because I love how the GZA comes in at the outro, then intro of Proteck Ya Neck (The Jump Off) starts up.

Dr Zayus 06-09-2005 07:21 PM

Re: Immobilarity and The W

W - Yes

Immobilarity - No

dns 06-09-2005 07:35 PM

OBC4L is a hard act too follow

My First Timbs 06-09-2005 07:36 PM

sneakers is one of my favorite rae joints that for some reason is slept on and under appreciated

THE W 06-09-2005 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dns

beneath the surface was dope as hell without being liquid swords 2.

immobilarity was just not that good.

Hayabusa 06-09-2005 08:10 PM

Yeah but I think ghost did a good job on flow up to his lead album. Supreme Clinetilie was just as good as Ironman.

MethodBoy 15 06-09-2005 08:11 PM

yo i think im the only nigga that is really feelin immobalarity

Gully 06-09-2005 08:11 PM

I Actually like SC more than I do IM

Eternal360z 06-09-2005 08:20 PM

IM wasn't that bad, it just wasn't OB4CL. That was crazy hard to follow though. The true test is gonna be OB4CL2.

num2son 06-09-2005 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dns

Mission Impossible really.

dns 06-09-2005 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MethodBoy 15
yo i think im the only nigga that is really feelin immobalarity

I guess I'm the only girl feeling Immobilarity, or remotely owns all of Rae solo albums. I also like The Lex Diamond Story. Nothing can ever be comparable to OBC4L. OBC4L is a landmark in Hip Hop.

staycreepin_n_silence 06-09-2005 10:09 PM

Me I havent heard immobalarity never really been interested in buying you know but is it better or worst than lex diamond because Lex was a one week banger to me the songs got old real quick

Enigmatic 06-10-2005 12:37 AM

immobilarity was terrible...i popped it in last night and almost forgot how horrible it was...hopefully the rumored tracklisting for cuban links 2 is close to correct. rae could stomp cats out with the right team behind him.

06griffinle 06-10-2005 07:56 AM

immobilarity was bangin real life song was awesome the table with mk off the hook waht is wrong with u people

Enigmatic 06-10-2005 08:03 AM

immobilarity was awesomely terrible. i didn't like it when i first got it and i didn't like it when i listened to it two days ago. i knew there was going to be a problem when raekwon invented his own word...however, i forgive him and i know that he'll bring the fire on cuban links 2. hopefully, 1 million people besides myself will care to go buy it.