Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wu-Tang Chamber (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   More Fish Review (Unofficial) (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29589)

anti-social 11-30-2006 11:36 PM

More Fish Review (Unofficial)

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ostfaceMFF.jpg

Aite i'm writing this after ONE listen. This is my opinion. buy ghost. the album is worth the few dollars, there are a like 4 weak tracks my opinion. 2 coming from mr. wigs. SOLO TRACKS. :thumbdwn: . I would've prefered to hear sungod on a solo joint. Trife solo joint is way iller. anyway since we past that. the production is consistent. Ghost is on point. I hope he sells. I'm not a fuckin' journalist, i don't know how to write reviews. I did this to my best abilities. Enjoy peeps. Read on....:list:

1) Ghost is back- Intro is about a minute long with ghost talking with some nigga who sounds like tracy morgan.....then countdown into GHOST IS BACK....everyone pretty much heard this track. Nice Track.

2)Miguel Sanchez- Trife sets it off, nice verse---this is another ill story track. Trife souncs good. Then Sungod jumps in, he's nice on the mic. The beat is on point. Homie is 19 by the way. "I use to listen to 50 and jam backdown, now i slam 50 kilos where i'm at now!" No ghost on this Track.

3)Guns N' Razorz-Beat sounds like some ol' Rza shit...nice shit...i'm not hypin anything. Ghost sets it off. Then Trife kills it. Cappadonna reppin' Theodore. Sounds a bit like he's losing his breath. But Killah Sin sounds very good on this beat. A stand out track. A true banga. :thumbup: I hope this makes the Cd. Remember i got the internet leak.

4)Outta Town Shit-The beat is something to light up a blunt to. Ghost sounds good on it. He's singing on the hook. HAHA. *D Good track.

5)Good-This to me is an aight track. I mean i don't like the beat. Ya'll prolly heard this track all over the net. I can't stand the guy singing the hook. Ghost lyrics is GOOD. LOL.

6)Street Opera-This is on the internet as "God to God." Beat is incredible. Sungod is not a joke. Ghost is incredible. Ill track. :mexico:

7)Block Rock-Beat has some rock sample. It's an aight track. Second verse is way better. "KNOCK THE NEIGHBORHOOD BULLY OUT, TAKE HIS GUN AND PEE ON HIM!! HAHAHA..Classic TONEY STARKS.

8)SKIT

9)Pokerface-Very good beat. SHAWN WIGS got a SOLO TRACK?? with GHOST ON THE HOOK..HAHAHA..WASTE OF BEAT....it would've been nice to hear DECK or GZA on this...REAL TALK..Ghost I got Deck's Math :t

10)Greedy Bitches-Ghost starts it off. Nice track. The beat is good. Redman is on this track and he sounds ill. Shawn Wigs on this track as well. Okay girls don't take this personal, only for greedy bitches. :satisfy:

11)Josephine-Smooth, laid back beat. As Trife described it, a conscious track. Trife really sounds good on this track. He's stepped up his game. So far More Fish sounds a lot better than Fishscale. *minus POKERFACE

12)Grew Up Hard-Hard as beat. What we use to. I mean did i mention that Trife is that dude. Solomon Childs is on the hook, Sounds good. This track is Fire. :thumbup: TRIFE N GHOST

13)Blue Armor-Crazy Sample on this track. Ghost is killing it. My heads nodding. Sheek Louch comes correct with his verse. I can see a D-Block/Theodore Video for this. Grimey ass VIDEO. BLAOW BLAOW.

14)You know I'm No Good-Ya'll heard this on the internet.

15)Alex(stolen Script)-Ghost needs to be mentioned as one of the greatest storyteller in hip hop. The beat got a crazy ass fucking sample. Beat is sick. Beautiful Track.

16)Gotta Hold On-ANOTHER SHAWN WIGS SOLO. ARGHHH...WEAK TRACK. :thumbdwn:

17)BACK LIKE THAT(REMIX0- NO NEED TO SAY ANYTHING....LOL...old ass song....

Shaolin Bloody Sword 11-30-2006 11:45 PM

I can bet a $100 that Mf Doom produced "Gunz & Roses" cause that's his style i've heard a similar beat i believe. "Stolen script" sounds like some Mf Doom or Madlib shit ! If RZA produced at least 2 tracks & take "Back like that remix" out, the album would be much better. It's still dope though !

anti-social 11-30-2006 11:50 PM

and take out the 2 solo SHAWN WIGS tracks....give one to SUNGOD and other ghost spit a verse rahter then just doing a hook. but i like this album. *D

Liquidswordsman 11-30-2006 11:51 PM

3 Words

ALEX
ALEX
ALEX

FUCKING GREAT..........."HARDY BOYS SHIT"

Lil' Ruger 11-30-2006 11:52 PM

oh fucking shit listenin to first track ill way to begin ill hit it up after 2 listens. or so.

11th Chamber 12-01-2006 12:00 AM

on Back Like That remix, how was Kanyes verse?

Erquel 12-01-2006 12:17 AM

why are you so hatin on Wigs?
listening to Pokerface right now.
I'm really liking that track!

anti-social 12-01-2006 12:24 AM

Erquel....for some reason I don't think he deserves two solo tracks on a SOLO GHOST album. The beat on POKERFACE is very good. I think it's a waste by letting Wigs do 2 verses. But i'm not a kid, i see where ghost is headed with this. He's putting THEODORE ON THE MAP through DEF JAM. he's handling his business. Props to ghost. It's like some rappers i will never like, no matter what. And sadly Wigs is one of them.

P.S. Kanye's verse is good. It's a good track, all my friends that don't listen to wu tang, after hearing the kanye-neo joint, they were likin' ghost. So let's see....*(:)

Lil' Ruger 12-01-2006 12:26 AM

im at greedy bitches the hoes at the oreos!!!! i will drop a review

Erquel 12-01-2006 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anti-social (Post 665089)
Erquel....for some reason I don't think he deserves two solo tracks on a SOLO GHOST album. The beat on POKERFACE is very good. I think it's a waste by letting Wigs do 2 verses. But i'm not a kid, i see where ghost is headed with this. He's putting THEODORE ON THE MAP through DEF JAM. he's handling his business. Props to ghost. It's like some rappers i will never like, no matter what. And sadly Wigs is one of them.

P.S. Kanye's verse is good. It's a good track, all my friends that don't listen to wu tang, after hearing the kanye-neo joint, they were likin' ghost. So let's see....*(:)

i could understand you)
thanks for the review)

Lil' Ruger 12-01-2006 12:34 AM

i thought pokerface was dope this is a classic so far and im on grew up hard.... i wanna see some other ppls reviews!

Erquel 12-01-2006 12:34 AM

Oh My God!!!

ALEX!

ALEX!

ALEX!

Lil' Ruger 12-01-2006 12:36 AM

that funny ass skit or summin i always like a good skit is it better then street directions or bad mouth kid though?

num2son 12-01-2006 12:41 AM

Is this the sampler album?

Lil' Ruger 12-01-2006 12:43 AM

i dunno they just passed the link to me how do you tell?