Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Classics (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   ~~~2006 WTC Poster Award Winners~~~ (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30088)

Prolifical ENG 12-09-2006 03:45 PM

~~~2006 WTC Poster Award Winners~~~

For the winners, you can reply to this thread or PM me with your winning speech and I will add it under your award. For Wooz, Sicka, and Msrza, if you want to write your comment on any awards let me know and I can add it.

WARNING I will prune this thread of posts that chatter to other people if they are too irelevent to the actual topic

For this years awards I though overall it was a decent attempt. I will say that hosting this is more work than it seemed. I thank the co-hosts that helped me with the awards: Wooz, Msrza, and Sicka, as well as all of you that nominated, voted and even helped make the categories.

I will admit that I didn't make it as well as I wanted it to. I should have got more feedback from the other hosts before making the finals, however I did feel rushed at the end and thought it was time to get it over with. It did seem to drag on but I wanted everyone to get a chance to vote etc.

Award Hosts: Maestro Wooz, MsRzAReCtaH, *SicKaRoCkS*, Prolifical ENG

The Element Awards (most interesting, knowledgeable, etc poster in each of the “Elements” forums this year)

Wu-Chamber Award – Ya Bane

Thanx for the luv, shout out to the Wu-Chamber a.k.a. the backbone of WTC! One Love

Hip-Hop Shop Award – Wu-Gambino

Thanks to everyone who nominated & voted 4 me.
I'm sure some have noticed in the 'Hip-Hop Release Dates' thread
that I announced I'd be quittin the thread sometime around April. So its much appreciated to get some sort of response after a couple years of doing this, before I make my way out the WuCorp doors for maybe the final time. Shits not as easy as you'd think! Thanks to Jeru too...no reason... just love the ninja turtles banner...

Sound Shack Award – Prolifical ENG

I remember the time in the old site Jordi made the "old dustys". It never got the attention and it was scrapped. Not too long ago the sound shack was made for another chance. I started discussing a variety of genres and pretty much talkin records and the place started growing, thanks to the other nominees esp Infinity Da God (damn I cant believe that he didnt win anything) Peace

Sports Zone Award – num2son

Box Office Hideout Award – 100pr00f

i would like to thank all my fans that are fans of them kung fu flicks or a all around movie goer...for the next year i will try and get the low down on all the shit that comes out for the kung fu thread and / other flicks
thanks and have a good night....deadly venoms peace

Digital Underground Award - BlooHook

Oh shit! I just realized I won the Digi award! Well alright!
:cheerlie: :cheerlie: :cheerlie: :cheerlie:

I'd like to take this time out to thank myself. All those nights of solitude and loneliness translated into me being to offical tech guru for the corp. ^O^

And for anyone thinkin they takin my spot soon...
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...wiislapped.jpg
DAAAAAAAAMMMMMNNNN RIGHT!

Now, let's work on makin me a mod for that section.

36, Holler at a Player :hooray:

Know The Ledge Award - LHX

General Chat Awards

New Topic Award (best thread starter in general chat) -- *Robbydigital*

I cant wait to get my victory blow job. My best thread ideas come to me when I gettin' brain.

Cubicle Award (best poster in general chat) With Erika -- (a.k.a. Jasper)

To those who nominated me and voted for me as well, I'll kindly let you fellate me and if you're lucky even juggle my balls a little. All you queers who didn't vote for me, you can all suck my dick.

It's a win-win situation.

Skill Awards (most prolific skill in each category this year)

Hip-Hop Fiend Award (best artist on WTC) – Big Risk

Digital Science Award (best graphic artist) -- Razorsharp

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the graphic heads who helped me out in 2004... word.... Shout out goes to Born Invincible, 09 aka Skellington, Mr. Chopsticks, Rakwan, Ozmosis, Sifu, Kid Sha, 260 aka Grande, Le Chef, Hz Deep, & Big Risk... I would also like to thank the small and sometimes annoying customers, Peace to Wu Gambino, Ghost Deini, Queen Of Poetry, Mashqauck, Spoken, Jeru, Don Deini... and a Peace to This One And That One And THEM, i made a shout out and i didnt MISS one friend... :D

peace suckas

Iron Beat Award (best beat producer) – LORD ZERO & SUN TZU

LORD ZERO - I WANNA THANK MYSELF LOL, MY WORLDWIDE INCIDENT CAMP AND ALL DA SUPPORTERS AT THE WU CORP LOUNGE FOR THIS AWARD, I ESPECIALLY WANNA THANK SUN TZU & 5 ELEMENT NINJA FOR HELPIN ME BUILD MY SKILLZ TO HEIGHTS I COULDNT IMAGINE, ALL THE CATS WHO DOWNLOADED MINE & DA FAM'Z BEAT TAPES, AND FOR THOSE WHO MISSED OUT, THERES GONNA BE A 2006 WWI ALBUM CATALOG IN THE LOUNGE REAL SOON SO BE ON DA LOOKOUT FOR DAT

IMMA DROP ONE MORE BEAT PROJECT IN 2007......THEN ITS BACK TO THE MICROPHONE, YEAH U READ RIGHT, IM GOIN BACK TO DA MIC TO BRING THE UGS BACK FROM THE GRAVE, SOME SPITTERS ON DA CORP HAD THEIR FIELD DAY EXTENDED WAY TOO LONG HERE, SO ME AND DA GODZ IS GONNA SNATCH THE MC AND PRODUCER AWARDS FOR 2007.......START WATCHIN YA BACK STARTIN JANUARY 1ST

WWI+UGS = INVINCIBLE ALLIANCE
-LORD ZERO AKA HAKUDOUSHI-

Duel of the Iron Mic Award (best text battler) -- .:ArcherPriest:. (a.k.a
Kingshyt) & Eric Unseen

Eric Unseen - I'd like to say thank you to all the fans, to all the people that stuck with me thru the hard times when no one else thought I'd make it. Tek who got me out alive from brick city when I hit Gordo from sesame st over the head with a genuine coke bottle. Wooz, who's mom used to cook the best hot bowl of chicken noodle soup when I'd stop by with a hangover. MsRza and Krizy for sending me those nude pics when I was locked up in the state pen. BigBen for sending me those packs of dank and Robby for making sure they got delivered. I'll never forget the time you rolled thru w/ Sicka, Charging Soldier and BluHook in the back of the van with the boosted tanks of gasoline and we set Intellekt's house on fire. Man where would we have been if eD didn't roll thru with the heavy artillery to blast us outta that one? Who knows, I'm just glad BigLu was waiting with the liquor and the blunts when we got back to the spot. Peace to you all.

Liquid Sword Award (best poet) -- Dae Ja Nae

Well, well, well ...

First of all I would like to thank my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ to whom I owe all the glory, I would also like to thank all my fans ... lol ...

Nah, but for real though I was really surprised to learn that I won Best Poet ... *D ... thanks noel ;) ... there are so many greats on this site, so just knowing that I was chosen as a nominee was the sh*t ...

To errbody that voted for me, be it 1 or 101, thanks for feelin’ my work. All I want to do is inspire, and like I’ve said before, if I only reach one mind, touch one soul, or make one diffrence than it’s all worth while.

Congrats to all the other nominees and winners as well ...

Peace

Character Awards

Chambermusik Award (most loyal and die hard wu fan, no affiliation with chambermusik.com but respect to that site) -- Razorsharp

I guess you can say i like Wu-Tang a bit much, haha... and i give props to WuCorp for housing me when: I was bored as fuck, didn't know much about Wu-Tang, and the offer to become a GFX MOD... word. i guess i have no one else to thank, but my tattoo and my boredness... HAHAHA... well peace out and always remember

VIVA LA CORP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dududu: :D

Peace the Fuck Out

Nation of the Gods and the Earths Award (best poster that’s in the NGE) – Queen of Poetry

Rookie Award (best newest poster that registered this year) – TAURO THE GRIM LATIN

I would like to thank everyone that voted for me as best new rookie, this is the first and only site I post on and normally posting on forums is not my thing but wu corp has won me over. The only thing I wanted to achieve here was to communicate with like minded people about my favourate group and try to avoid petty ebeefs despite some peoples attitude here.

Anyway thanks again to all that voted for me and remember "Wu-Tang is for the children"

Peace wu-fam

MIA Award (biggest poster who keeps disappearing) – Graveyard Shifter

Masta Killa Award (most underrated poster) – Eric Unseen

I'd like to say thank you to all the fans, to all the people that stuck with me thru the hard times when no one else thought I'd make it. Tek who got me out alive from brick city when I hit Gordo from sesame st over the head with a genuine coke bottle. Wooz, who's mom used to cook the best hot bowl of chicken noodle soup when I'd stop by with a hangover. MsRza and Krizy for sending me those nude pics when I was locked up in the state pen. BigBen for sending me those packs of dank and Robby for making sure they got delivered. I'll never forget the time you rolled thru w/ Sicka, Charging Soldier and BluHook in the back of the van with the boosted tanks of gasoline and we set Intellekt's house on fire. Man where would we have been if eD didn't roll thru with the heavy artillery to blast us outta that one? Who knows, I'm just glad BigLu was waiting with the liquor and the blunts when we got back to the spot. Peace to you all.

Johnny Blaze Award (biggest pothead) – *SiCkARoCkS*

Captain Morgan Award (biggest Alcoholic) – Big Lu Baby

thanks to captain morgan
hes helped alot. uh people who suported my obsessive drinking that one day will ruin my life. mods who didnt delete my awesome drunk posts or sent them to the cooley thread. the corp for being here everytime i got home drunk and i had shit to say. the beer im holding in my hand. and kriszy for looking so fine
one love
and im out

Sonnage Award (best at sonning on WTC) – eD

pwnt n1g n0g

Junior High Award (best of the youngest poster under 17) mashquack

I'd like to thank all the old people who voted me a good young poster because that shit is just fucking awesome.. Everyone who didn't vote for me probably had a good reason like they are banned because all the smart people voted for me... you fucking fucks :cheerlie:

Grown & Sexy Award (best poster 25 and over) bigben

my response to the award is this picture and Thankyou...

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...reetrim024.jpg

the children are the future

Penmanship Award (best signature this year) Wu Matic

Toni Braxton Award (sexiest female poster) MsRzaReTaH

The only reason why I found out that I won was cause someone left me a picture comment on myspace... LOL! But thank you to those who nominated me, I guess as a reward for voting for me you shall receive more pics!! LOL!
Nah, I think not! But yo thanks and peace to all the sexiest females on this forum, I think we should of all won though! Peace to the gods!
ONE!

Jordi Award (named after the old admin, best mod) Prolifical ENG

Id like to give props to Jordi first of all...WTC might not have existed without him....all the other mods...we should have all won this award, but people really wanted this award to go down. its been a tight race with bigen (props to him) till the end...he is really the most popular mod with the people, but I dunno I guess people notice my mod moves or maybe cuz I made these awards like this but props toa ll that voted in all awards, peace. oh yeah peace to 36chambers too :cop:

Too $hort Award (biggest pimp on WTC) Slippy The Pimp (a.k.a. Charging Soldier)

I was gettin head by this fine young mother of three, knowing damn well I was up for some awards at wu-corp but still it never crossed my mind that I would lose. The only thing I could think about was how shorty's lips looked so sweet sippin out the tiny drops of pre-cum off my tip.
As she licked lovingly around the base of the shaft, and ran her lips up the sides, I became fustrated. Why should my game even come into question? At this point I grabbed shorty by the back of the head and shoved her face down to the base of my cock--and siad -"Quit your fucking lolli gagging you fucking bitch"

Pimps go through these things from time to time.

King Kong Award (the biggest poster… physically) eD

pwnt n1g n0g

One Hit Wonder Award (memorable poster who never posted often) 002

I'd like to thank ODB for being the flyest motherfucker that ever lived, and the wucorp members (except the extremely idiot ones)

Bobby Digital Award (best second account poster…their alter ego) Slippy The Pimp (a.k.a. Charging Soldier)

I was gettin head by this fine young mother of three, knowing damn well I was up for some awards at wu-corp but still it never crossed my mind that I would lose. The only thing I could think about was how shorty's lips looked so sweet sippin out the tiny drops of pre-cum off my tip.
As she licked lovingly around the base of the shaft, and ran her lips up the sides, I became fustrated. Why should my game even come into question? At this point I grabbed shorty by the back of the head and shoved her face down to the base of my cock--and siad -"Quit your fucking lolli gagging you fucking bitch"

Pimps go through these things from time to time.

Heavy Mental Award (poster who brings the most wisdom) LHX

Raekwon Award (best slang on WTC) eD

pwnt n1g n0g

Best Thread of the Year Award (who made the best thread, post your link!) With Erika (a.k.a. Jasper)

To those who nominated me and voted for me as well, I'll kindly let you fellate me and if you're lucky even juggle my balls a little. All you queers who didn't vote for me, you can all suck my dick.

LMAO Award (funniest poster) With Erika (a.k.a. Jasper)

Cashmere & Silk Award (member with finest quality of posts) Prolifical ENG

Every nominee here (LHX, Eric Unseen, Tauro, Infinity) make quality posts and looks like I just snuck on top....lol I was known for trying to make the posts that count for a while now...and so did the others. id like to thank all those that put thought into their posts. Also thank my moms for buyin me that beautiful cashmere sweater for christmas (early present)...I thank Italy and Scotland...known for making the finest cashmere garmets in the world. Peace to China for supplyin the goats.

Humorous Awards

Sirloin Tip Steak Award (to the person who gets in the most beef) SHRAP

yeah bitch id like to thank all the fake ass hoes actin up on this internet shit for this fuckin award, yall faggots are some sorry ass bitches, u too pussy to do shit, u too pussy to even SAY shit so u TYPE shit to a dude on the internet u dont even know, i couldnt have won this award without u faggots

U-God Award (to the biggest hater on WTC) pussy-with-teeth (banned)

P.H.D. Award (playa hatin’ dickhead on the site) SHRAP

yeah bitch once again id like to thank all these fake ass hoes for votin me for this bullshit award, 1st this award is the same as the hater award cuz a phd and hater is the same shit, 2nd how could i hate any of u sorry ass fucks. u make me laugh bitches, i put u in my pocket, why u think i even keep fuckin wit your lame asses after u try to start bullshit wit me when i could just ignore u geeks? :lmao: i lift your skirt up in real life u clowns suck a dick

50 Cent Award (most annoying poster) Shychica (banned)

Verbal Diarrhea Award (biggest posting whore) Pimptastic

i would like to not thank everyone that voted for me...and i hope you all die....but since you chose the right person you get to where the smarty hat but take turns....except for robby digital my secret enemy thats my enemy but kind of like neutral ya know?

anywayz thanks to mash for stealing the best youngest poster (teh bastad) and i hope him and dirty trix have a good life.....

thanks to the mods.....for moddin with there modtastic modular modars especially big ben and ENG for being good people in general...

thanks to shrap for being my best friend and supporting me to the point where i have to smack him around...thanks to sicka.....for being sicker then aids.....so it makes aids look weak... so aids gets mad and gets worser er....er

and i hope all you lil fuckers who didnt win anything cry you're fucking eyes out hahahahahah

peace to msRZA and kriszy for going at it in that beauty contest and even tho i voted for kriszy i want ms rza to know that i still love her (in a friend kind of way)

p.s. i'm kidding i love you all so much that its almost homosexual....

Hall of Gay* Award (worst thread starter *term used for gay topics at thecorpse.com) HEYZUS (a.k.a. General Wise)

Thread idea: "I can't wait till U-God Dies"
one blood :{ ?

Get A Life Award (poster with many posts per day) Pimptastic

i would like to not thank everyone that voted for me...and i hope you all die....but since you chose the right person you get to where the smarty hat but take turns....except for robby digital my secret enemy thats my enemy but kind of like neutral ya know?

anywayz thanks to mash for stealing the best youngest poster (teh bastad) and i hope him and dirty trix have a good life.....

thanks to the mods.....for moddin with there modtastic modular modars especially big ben and ENG for being good people in general...

thanks to shrap for being my best friend and supporting me to the point where i have to smack him around...thanks to sicka.....for being sicker then aids.....so it makes aids look weak... so aids gets mad and gets worser er....er

and i hope all you lil fuckers who didnt win anything cry you're fucking eyes out hahahahahah

peace to msRZA and kriszy for going at it in that beauty contest and even tho i voted for kriszy i want ms rza to know that i still love her (in a friend kind of way)

p.s. i'm kidding i love you all so much that its almost homosexual....

Beer Bottle Label Peeler Award (most sexually frustrated poster) SHRAP

eah bitch id like to thank all these bitches for votin for me for this fuckin bullshit award, i dont even know what the fuck this award means, all i know is i get my dick sucked more than 90% of people on this site, look at my face u bitches the hoes love me and yall hate cuz u jack off every day :lmao: :no:

Backpacker Award (poster that hates mainstream hip-hop the most) Cap & Oldie

Cap - cant believe i won the backpacker award,lol i never thought of myself as being a backpacker.
but hey,thx people....

Mark Mayoya Award (dumbest poster, named after “the village idiot” Mark Mayoya) Shychica (banned) & General Wise

General Wise- Fuck a Mayayo
one blood :{ ?

36's Special Needs Child Award (AKA 36's favourite Love Child Award)- Mashquack

I thank firty six for this one.. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't still be on this board. He is the one who keeps us alive and I'm glad I met him. I hope someday I get to marry him and have his children born through my asshole. Even though he isn't Mark Mayo, he is still the best mod that is active. He helps us all with the forums and updates and shit even though U-God hates us. I hope the best for 36 and I hope someday that we meet and kiss&hug and maybe have a little sex

Multiple Award Winner Count:

eD..................................3
Prolifical ENG.....................3
SHRAP.............................3
With Erika.........................3
Mashquack.......................2
Charging Soldier................2
Eric Unseen.....................2
HEYZUS..........................2
LHX................................2
Pimptastic.......................2
Razorsharp......................2

Prolifical ENG 12-09-2006 03:45 PM

post for future use...might list all nominees and how many times each was nominated etc.

EAGLE EYE 12-09-2006 03:58 PM

I cant wait to get my victory blow job. My best thread ideas come to me when I gettin' brain.

crass 12-09-2006 03:59 PM

wooord

Gawd 12-09-2006 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG (Post 674824)
Sonnage Award (best at sonning on WTC) – eD

King Kong Award (the biggest poster… physically) eD

Raekwon Award (best slang on WTC) eD

pwnt nig n0gs

Prof you need to add my speach below my winnings. do it.

Gawd 12-09-2006 04:08 PM

Congrats to Shrap....my closest and tightest WTC homie for running away with the play hatin' dickhead award.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition 12-09-2006 04:08 PM

Nice shit..But where is my award?

Gawd 12-09-2006 04:10 PM

Prof I want more sig space for winning the sonnage award.
I want the ability to have moving AVs for winning the slang award
And I want a 3lb burrito for winning the largest poster award.

Sicka than aidZ 12-09-2006 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Robbydigital* (Post 674834)

hahaahahahah
:thumbup: congratulationz

Prolifical ENG 12-09-2006 04:13 PM

^^^^

hahaha

I added a list of the multiple award winners at the bottom

Im going to do a a similar list of all the nominees too

100pr00f 12-09-2006 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eD (Post 674844)

lol

i would like to thank all my fans that are fans of them kung fu flicks or a all around movie goer...for the next year i will try and get the low down on all the shit that comes out for the kung fu thread and / other flicks
thanks and have a good night....deadly venoms peace

haha

Sicka than aidZ 12-09-2006 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Technician (Post 674842)
Nice shit..But where is my award?

hell yeah technician should get an award fo sho...wucorp mixtape

Sicka than aidZ 12-09-2006 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eD (Post 674840)
pwnt nig n0gs

come on ed u can do better than that u da king represent

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition 12-09-2006 04:19 PM

^^ Yeeah Sicka nice idea but I want the European Poster Award..

Gawd 12-09-2006 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eD (Post 674844)

Prof...if my demands are nawt met in a timely fasion there will be blood spilt via the interwebs.