Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wu-Tang Chamber (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   who listens to wu-tang (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30096)

RAMESH 12-09-2006 08:28 PM

who listens to wu-tang

i know why i listen to wu-tang because i can relate to what they rapping about & i see pieces of myself in them i just wanted to know who else listen's to this & why?
i'm not trying to hate on anyone i'm just curious to know what type of fans the wu-tang got i don't think it matters what colour you are or where in the world you from
all the people i have met that enjoys wu-tang smokes weed,plays chess,hates loosing,short tempered,never backs down from a fight even if they are out number'd & enjoys kung fu movies & tends to force their views onto others like me & my friends are or atleat how they used to be the last time i saw them
i don't think women & fags & bitch boys that can't stand their ground should listen to wu-tang but i do think it's hot when women wear wu-wear.
does anyone relate to what i'm saying?
what it comes down to is i expect wu-tang fans to be powerful people when i say powerful they get respect in the their streets
i feel if you not respected in your street you should not listen to wu-tang or wear wu-wear
when i say respect i just mean the general shit like the people in your street will always greet you with a smile even if you don't greet back
you play your wu-tang loud when ever u feel like it & no one complains
no one in your street plays loud music during the week & if it is a function they have to do at 11 o' clock they put the music off & they quite down
weekends 12 o' clock
i don't like it when people scream in the road i put them in there place with force if i have to
that's the way i live & my friends live the same
is evryone in the world who listens to wu-tang the same?

THE W 12-09-2006 08:38 PM

not BTR material.

MsRzaRecTaH 12-09-2006 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RAMESH (Post 675055)
i don't think women & fags & bitch boys that can't stand their ground should listen to wu-tang but i do think it's hot when women wear wu-wear.

What u talking about WILLIS? Elaborate on this... I am a woman and I listen to
WUTANG... since 93.. got the tat and I rock wuwear...
but still.. what you mean women that cant stand their ground should not listen
to WUTANG.. maybe they should

killakash 12-09-2006 09:40 PM

what's Wu-Tang?

Sicka than aidZ 12-09-2006 11:13 PM

naw i dont feel the same wu tang'z for everybody but i respect what u said ramesh

like everyone i lived around was white growing up nobody listened to wu but skateboarderz and shit. i dont think i know anyone who playz chess, watchez kung fu or forcez wu tang on anyone. i dont know any fagz or bitch boyz who listen to wu, i agree with u that that'z wak. i know chic'z that dig it tho and i think it'z great. it'z music and thatz it to me. itz like the ultimate style of rap music that'z why im into it.im on the westcoast so it didnt really get that big over here. peace

NY_Mami 12-10-2006 12:09 AM

this is a wu-tang forum right???

the silencer 12-10-2006 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NY_Mami (Post 675184)
Tyrese's album cover should have a big "NO" sign on it, because Ino one wants to hear him rap....

wrong thread..

NY_Mami 12-10-2006 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the silencer (Post 675189)
wrong thread..

my bad... I just noticed that too...disregard that...

EAGLE EYE 12-10-2006 12:38 AM

at 12 o clock a.m. i blast wu tang on my homo erotic euro street and beat up every woman that cant stand her ground, then wash my wu wear doo rag in the sweat that ive collected in a stainless steel basin during U-Gods performances. after I post pictures of myself on wu-corp wearing a bobby digital mask drinking herbal tea next to my cilvarings blow up doll. Hence tha vasoline... lawlzipopz!!!!

NOT!!!!!!

http://www.martinirepublic.com/wp-co...ages/borat.jpg

NY_Mami 12-10-2006 12:43 AM

^ I thought you was being serious too....lol....

EAGLE EYE 12-10-2006 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NY_Mami (Post 675207)
^ I thought you was being serious too....lol....

Your sarcasm skills will be sharpened after a few weeks of posting on this site. Watch out for Ed though. He will fuck with your head.

your from brooklyn huh? Ive gotta cousin whos there right now, hopefully ill get in touch and visit her sometime soon when i get a chance..

NY_Mami 12-10-2006 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Robbydigital* (Post 675211)
Your sarcasm skills will be sharpened after a few weeks of posting on this site. Watch out for Ed though. He will fuck with your head.

your from brooklyn huh? Ive gotta cousin whos there right now, hopefully ill get in touch and visit her sometime soon when i get a chance..

Ed is on the General Forum now...

What part of Brooklyn does your cousin live in....

Lil' Ruger 12-10-2006 01:08 AM

i see whhere you coming from...i force wu on ppl all the time....i went on the comp and made people listen to killarmy and gravediggaz in school.....

but no alot of black people love wu...i dont know if my dad still listens (i bet he does) but he got me into wu and there are a few people at my school who is down wit wu (particularly T-mass you'd know he raps if u peeped thunderstorm assassins or eeny meeny miny mo in my rap thread)

but i've never in rl met a white wu fan....all the white ppl at my school listen to those horrid lyric laced dance shit...(fuckin chicken noodle soup)

you on da money do...

EAGLE EYE 12-10-2006 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NY_Mami (Post 675217)
Ed is on the General Forum now...

What part of Brooklyn does your cousin live in....

Im not sure, I havent talked to her for a couple years.

NY_Mami 12-10-2006 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Robbydigital* (Post 675229)
Im not sure, I havent talked to her for a couple years.

WOW.....