Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wu-Tang Chamber (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Most A Ya'll Is D!ck Riders...period (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3079)

WuBiz 07-15-2005 09:20 PM

Most A Ya'll Is D!ck Riders...period

This thread goes out to all ya'll d!ckridin', lame ass cats that call themselves true WuTang fans ( ya'll niggas know who you are) . STOP PRAISIN THE BULLSHIT WU HAVE BEEN PUTTIN OUT FOR ALMOST 8 YEARS NOW , BECAUSE U ONLY PLAYIN YOURSELVES. Snap back to reality. Yeah Wu can still rhyme wit the best of them but until they step they production and song makin game up they will continue to lose relevancy in hip hop and that only makes it worse for all real Wu fans and the Wu themselves. All my real niggas, continue to support and praise that good hip hop. One

THE W 07-15-2005 09:24 PM

Re: Most A Ya'll Is D!ck Riders...period

8 years???

97-2000 was a good period for wu-tang. its 2001-2005 thats sucked.

SHRAP 07-15-2005 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WuBiz
Snap back to reality.

oh shit eminems posting on wutangcorp

WuBiz 07-15-2005 09:35 PM

8 Years, son. I say 8 years because before 97, EVERY WU ALBUM WAS HOT. After 97, just a few. U wildin if u tryin to compare 97-01 to 93-97. U must be smokin that good shit, son.

OwnageNinja 07-15-2005 09:35 PM

Please STFU.

THE W 07-15-2005 09:37 PM

nothing will be better than 93-97. no crew in hiphop is gonna touch that catalog(including wu-tang). but 97-2000 was far from garbage.

Sicka than aidZ 07-15-2005 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skale

ohhhhhhshit, owned

Sicka than aidZ 07-15-2005 09:38 PM

why u trippin biz, change your font

Bedlam 07-15-2005 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skale

hahahahahahaha

triggahappy187 07-15-2005 10:56 PM

Main Wu may not have been puttin shit out as a group but we been blessed wif some solo shit that has been fire. Even in the pas couple months almost all Wu members have been puttin out some better then others.

deadlymelody 07-15-2005 11:04 PM

Supreme Clientele
Golden Arms Redemption
Beneath the Surface
Legend of the Liquid Swords
No Said Date
Digital Bullet
Birth of a Prince
Pretty Toney
Bulletproof Wallets

just a few albums that have come out in your "8 year period" that I love. No sir, your not a wu fan.

Treazon 07-16-2005 01:04 AM

i hate dick-riders as much or much more than the next man, but the last 8 years of wu hasnt been garbage theres been some gems no doubt, it more bothers me when people can't see beyond the Wu or beyond their own perspective, and just spit out uneducated bullshit...like saying "RZA was at his strongest point in his career during his "bobby digital" era"...its just not true. if its your opinion say that because if it is something like that then theres a good chance people dont share that shit. im definately just babblin' now i cant think of good examples...

but overall yo 8 years ago was the year of Wu Tang Forever, so dont give me that

U-Samurai 07-16-2005 01:14 AM

Ok so, ur hating on wu fans for showin love after 2000? Pretty much everyone on this board will agree that pre 2000 wu was hip hop at its finest, but i still dont see whut makes you think were dickriders for showing support? We all like wu so im not even gonna front on that level, Wu Tang Forever...

jugurnuat 07-16-2005 01:28 AM

i ceep hearin every thing the group did after wu forever was bad but i liked iron flag alot the w was ok but iron flag is my shit but i will agree the old school shit was their finest

Ghost_Deini_ 07-16-2005 01:32 AM

y0 wtf !'M n0t @ d!cKridEr!!!!!