Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   The House of Flying Daggers (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   WINNER--------> Mister BigNegroid Czar Vs Unseen (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31380)

Bigot Hitman 01-08-2007 04:42 PM

WINNER--------> Mister BigNegroid Czar Vs Unseen

8 bars (16 lines), 1 round, no feeding, whoever posts a verse first gets the battle.

Bigot Hitman 01-08-2007 06:58 PM

Fuck wit me, i'll flip on u like little kids gettin shots (vaccine shots)
Yo fagness shows in yo lines, u give so much head u "spittin" cock//
U got a none-inch "drumstick", but you "pound" eight "drums"?
Son, yo mother swallows so much, i heard she piss straight cum//
I spit so much drug game rap, on my doors, fed's bangin
If yo peoples try to shake my hand, i'd leave'im "dead hangin"//
They lames man, why you associate wit these gwop lackers
Yaw so fake, yaw could be writers for a movie called "block actors"//
Why u steppin in my ring talkin shit, when my fans sniff coke lines
Before you could even throw a punch, u hit the canvas fo* times//
Keep fuckin around, u'll fight the force of real killers, we'll make u toothless
You could be on life support, i'm still iller, quit fake'in ruthless
U ina love "triangle", and i'm doin yo bitch from "acute" fuckin angle
While u gettin pimped, I smash her till the poop's up in her brain yo
An i don't giva fuck, if these eight bars, leave great scars
B ain't hard, I can already hear his crew yo, "he raped ours!!"

*fo (four) pronunced--fo, not just to fit scheme, cuz thats how i would say it anyway -fo

Visionz 01-10-2007 01:04 AM

Dead president, resident of an early grave,
All the money's spent this bitch isn't gettin saved
Paved a path to his destruction,
50 piece deposited and his soul's the deduction
Rhymes under construction like the Big Dig in Boston,
couldn't finish shit off without it really costin
Don't want none with this emcee from Austin,
I stay grindin like Eric Koston
The only thing kids grindin is his asscheeks in prison,
Killing kids only when he spits out his cell mates jizm,
Fake fuck couldn't be hard if he was the curb on the boulevard
In the prison yard he throwin peace signs like he rolled with Piccard
Pussy don't want none like a nun who's celibate
He'd have to get an Aids injection to ever come hella sick
Now watch him fall like Berlin walls the way this bitch represents
Next time you battle fucker, you should duct tape in that dick

first battle in a long while, had a feelin ol' boy wasn't gonna show soooo, best of 5 in the votes, peace

Bigot Hitman 01-10-2007 05:49 AM

coo then, votes

hollywoodrealty 01-11-2007 07:41 AM

i would love to vote on this batle but dead president just voted against me on one of my battles.......so i wouldnt want it to be considered like a hating vote........so i will just make comments but i "WILL NOT" vote..........

i think its not neccesary when u write a text battle, to put quotations around your words, or to make words in bold print, and worse of all, to go on and explain what a word meant, like this from dead president................

*fo (four) pronunced--fo, not just to fit scheme, cuz thats how i would say it anyway -fo

everyone knows what fo means

or when u said in the 1st line ................

Fuck wit me, i'll flip on u like little kids gettin shots (vaccine shots)

thos kinda things are not neccesary, u should spit it clean and leave it up for interpritation............if someone is stupid enough not to understand what u meant, then fuck them, whether u win or loose, when u drop fire, people will recognize and remember that, so dont try and go out of your way to explain what every word meant, or if u use slang, what that slang word means, the people that are with the program will recognize your talents............thats just my 2 cents.............no vote from me................

Bigot Hitman 01-11-2007 09:36 AM

^^^true, but i want everbody to get what i'm saying clearly. i always put quotations around my words that have a double meaning so i don't have to just say what i mean about it, i can just put the quotes on it and then the person will stop an think about for a sec then get it. Like this line:

If yo peoples try to shake my hand, i'd leave'im "dead hangin"//

I put quotes around dead hangin becuase it has two meanings, i'd leave them dead hangin meaning i'd wouldn't shake their hand and i'd leave the hangin. And the second meaning, i'd leave the dead hangin from a tree, dead hangin. I just want people to know what words have more than one meaning to it so i throw some quotations on it just so they don't miss it. Because if they miss one of the two meanings, the punch is worthless.

And the bolding is really just for showing schemes cuz some of them like this line get complex:
Keep fuckin around, u'll fight the force of real killers, we'll make u toothless
You could be onlife support, i'm still iller, quit fake'in ruthless

THis is really the only line that needs to be bold, cuz i want readers to see exactly how many words i'm rhyming in the bar (2 lines). THat's the reason for bolding.

JackOfHearts 01-11-2007 02:52 PM

flow: president
punches: tie
personals: president
multis: president
vocab: krazi
enjoyment: president

vote: president.

Bigot Hitman 01-11-2007 02:57 PM

If u look close, eric unseen dropped a verse, krazi never showed till too late. But either way- 1-0

Bigot Hitman 01-11-2007 03:36 PM

Thanx bra, 2-0

Bigot Hitman 01-11-2007 03:44 PM

Unseen- do u wanna do best of 3 which means a two vote knockout. Or a 5 vote round, with 3-votes being the knock out figure?

Visionz 01-11-2007 03:47 PM

3-0 being a knockout, my battles lines is rusty, haha

Bigot Hitman 01-11-2007 04:33 PM

THe two active battles i got going are my first real ones. I'm bout to start another thread up too. It's exam week, so after the test when i just gotta sit their quiet an shit, i've been writing battle verses. So i got 4 battle verses from this week so far, and i just spit two on these two battles.

Visionz 01-11-2007 06:57 PM

ehh, I just sit down a put whatever comes to mind, course, I've been writin for a long ass time so it just get easier as time goes on. I was real tired when I had wrote this one, kinda shows in a line or two. btw......that first vote seems kinda fishy, I mean he broke it down & everything but when they're not payin enough attention to even know the name of who's battlin makes me wonder if they even read the verses...........to say you got me in the personals when you didn't even know who your opponent was when you wrote your verse makes it even more suspect. I'm just pointin' it out but I'll let you be the judge of it Prez. I'm not up for crying 'bout shit nawmean.

Bigot Hitman 01-11-2007 07:12 PM

Aite, its 1-0, i'll ask him to reconsider his vote.

Bigot Hitman 01-18-2007 03:43 PM

Vote bump