Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wu-Tang Chamber (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Deck n Muggs or GZA n Muggs??? (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=328)

KIND 06-10-2005 10:47 AM

Deck n Muggs or GZA n Muggs???

So who is dropping an album with DJ Muggs? Before WuCorp went down news was saying Deck was working with Muggs now news says GZA is working with Muggs.
Personally I hope its Deck cause The Movement was a huge let down. But either GZA or Deck would be slick.

Deity Allah 06-10-2005 10:53 AM

Re: Deck n Muggs or GZA n Muggs???

The Deck Project fell apart (confirmed by Muggs via his website) but the Gza project has legs and should hit the shelves somewhere in the 4th quarter.

Genral160 06-10-2005 12:59 PM

Fuck deck - He can't rhyme no more- No wants to hear Deck rhyming on some weak Muggs beats

He keeps the good tracks for real nigga's.

OwnageNinja 06-10-2005 01:02 PM

Deck has SKILL, GZA level skill. He just wastes it sometimes.

Prisma 06-10-2005 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Genral160
Fuck deck - He can't rhyme no more- No wants to hear Deck rhyming on some weak Muggs beats

He keeps the good tracks for real nigga's.

Hmm I do think he got skills and should release an album soon, but then again I think that GZA and Muggs have some chemistry going on between them, like the tracks they did on Soul Assassins I & II. This could be a great album!

Decka 06-10-2005 01:24 PM

Yeah its defo gza with muggs, its a shame its not deck tho, that could of been real nice, its all good tho

KIND 06-10-2005 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deity Allah
The Deck Project fell apart (confirmed by Muggs via his website) but the Gza project has legs and should hit the shelves somewhere in the 4th quarter.

any specific reason on why shit fell apart with Deck?

pablobaluba 06-10-2005 02:17 PM

deck is still good

FasterBlade 06-10-2005 03:59 PM

Deck has slipped a little with the rhymes the past few years, he sounded non-motivated on the Movement. wasnt just the beats, i hope he returns to the Elements for tracks maybe he can regain that hunger. lookin forward to hearing him over that Strawberries beat

Deity Allah 06-10-2005 04:20 PM

Scheduling conflicts per Muggs. Though he did they say they do hope to work together in the future at some point.

Rebel_INS 06-10-2005 05:29 PM

GZA droppin. Inspectah Deck hasnt dropped in skill. He just aint using what hes capable of doing

Liquidswordsman 06-12-2005 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rebel_INS
GZA droppin. Inspectah Deck hasnt dropped in skill. He just aint using what hes capable of doing

Can u clear this up for me; are u saying that Gza is dropping in skill? Cause that would not be a correct statement, no even close

Wu-Assassin 06-12-2005 10:54 PM

I don't understand why a lot of people here are hating on Deck now. I want to see Deck have atleast one classic album when it's all said and done.

Ciro 06-12-2005 11:56 PM

I thi GZA's style fits Muggs better, it's darker.

The 7th 06-13-2005 05:36 AM

Personally i think GZA is more suited for the muggs beats esp as the previous work they done b4 has been classics, however we cant judge as we aint heard deck on a muggs track. unless i am missin something here?