Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Shop (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   re-use a beat (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3338)

Tres.Bo. 07-19-2005 03:02 PM

re-use a beat

if you could re-use a beat you didnt think the original rapper lived up to which would you choose and why?

for me it would definitely be Wu Renegades by killarmy due to the fact that all of the mc's flowed horribly and add on in any way to the beats potential, i already wrote a verse i think i'll record to it

Professor Poopsnagle 07-19-2005 03:14 PM

Re: re-use a beat

do it, please, letīs listen to it.

sakk 07-19-2005 03:20 PM

I would reuse EVERY beat Dr.Dre made for 50, game and the rest of G-Unit.

Why:
The beats are fire but 50, game, and G Unit suck (in my opinion).

Bluck a G-Unit

Tres.Bo. 07-19-2005 03:28 PM

^agreed, poppin' them thangs is definitely a beat I'd re use without a doubt as is i'm so fly

bringoutthegimp 07-19-2005 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wu-Matic
Rapp Snitch Knishes (MF Doom Ft. Mr. Fantastik). I really listened hard to it, and Mr. Fantastik sucks. It's not really his voice, but his flow sucks on this beat. Chorus I think is good, but verses suck.

seriously? mr fantastik is DOPE and the chemistry between him and doom is amazing

"rapp snitches, tellin all they business, go in the court and be they own star witness, did you see the perpatrator? "YEAH IM RIGHT HERE""

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah 07-19-2005 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tres.Bo.
for me it would definitely be Wu Renegades by killarmy due to the fact that all of the mc's flowed horribly and add on in any way to the beats potential, i already wrote a verse i think i'll record to it

:lmao: yeah fuckin right, first off the song was pretty good, secondly DO IT AND LET US JUDGE

:lmao:

Bedlam 07-19-2005 04:29 PM

All of Kanye West's beats that he uses, hes so bad on the mic, but his beats are so good.

like the Diamonds from Sierra Lione beat, when Game used it for 300 bars, it sounded so much better, and Game isnt really that great

ninthchamber 07-19-2005 04:42 PM

i loe the beat for mike jones "back then" but he is straight garbage on the mike

Tres.Bo. 07-19-2005 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu
first off the song was pretty good

no, it was horrible none of them could even flow and the lyrics were subpar, I'm 14 and amateur as far as audio heads go and i could still make a better song out of that, so could most of the people i know who've ever touched mics

staycreepin_n_silence 07-20-2005 02:50 AM

I cant go to sleep Wu tang off the W (ghost was horrible)

Racailla 07-20-2005 03:37 AM

I'd take a beatnuts-beat 'cause they hot as hell but their rap often sucks

sakk 07-20-2005 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staycreepin_n_silence

Man, I guess you never heard of soul before.

wu-tang1988 07-20-2005 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staycreepin_n_silence

WTF!?!?!|( This is the best track on the w!!! his lyrics are so fuckin strong on that track, and i think his flow fitted perfectly!:cheerlie:

i agree with sakk tho! all of the g-unit beats are hot, but they all suck on em!