Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   that wigga-user called sergio needs to get his ass kicked !!!!! look what he said now (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3424)

pussy-with-teeth 07-20-2005 01:39 PM

that wigga-user called sergio needs to get his ass kicked !!!!! look what he said now

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sergio
hEY YOUR MOTHER IS A STUPID DUTCH WHORE THAT LOVES GETTING BIG COCK IN HER ASS. fUCKEN WOOD SHOE WALKING, BIKE RIDING BECAUSE CANT AFFORD A CAR ,DUTCH. HEY I LOVE HOW YOUR COUNTRY WAS OWNED BY THE NAZI... U GUYS SURE KNOW HOW TO HOST AN INVASION. NOW GO RUN ALONG AND GO MILK A COW

^^ what the fuck^^????

Hidden Chamber 07-20-2005 01:51 PM

Re: that wigga-user called sergio needs to get his ass kicked !!!!! look what he said now

Wow!

wu-tang1988 07-20-2005 01:54 PM

Re: that wigga-user called sergio needs to get his ass kicked !!!!! look what he said now

Rotfl!! Hahaha!

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah 07-20-2005 01:55 PM

damn.......:lmao:

hey 36!!!!!!

pussy-with-teeth 07-20-2005 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wu-tang1988
Rotfl!! Hahaha!

why u laugh now ?

jallainINS 07-20-2005 01:59 PM

geeze

whaeva 07-20-2005 02:02 PM

Re: that wigga-user called sergio needs to get his ass kicked !!!!! look what he said

he's probably Hitlers' desendant

pussy-with-teeth 07-20-2005 02:03 PM

ban that dude !

whaeva 07-20-2005 02:04 PM

Re: that wigga-user called sergio needs to get his ass kicked !!!!! look what he said

by da way, whatz da thought behind your name?

pussy-with-teeth 07-20-2005 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whaeva
by da way, whatz da thought behind your name?

u talking bout me ?? thats a long story

GhostfaceKillah199 07-20-2005 03:56 PM

that shit was definitely not cool.

pussy with teeth... did you get your name from analyze that, when deniro was lookin at those ink splatted, psychiatric pics?? peace

Inspectah_Dirk 07-20-2005 06:00 PM

:D What an idiot! Wooden shoes? Haven't seen that shit in like forever. Bike riding..yeah, we do...but we also can afford expencive cars. I see like a Mercedes SL, all kinds of BMW's and Porsches drive around all day in my city.
And wtf...milking a cow? I'll milk yo momma...stfu son.
Idiot wanker with your 19th century stereotype idea of Holland.

THE W 07-20-2005 06:17 PM

if he's here to just cause beef and talk shit then yes he needs to be banned...

but this was kinda funny i'll admit.

Sergio 07-21-2005 07:44 AM

Hey the guy that put those pictures of Christ,My King, I thought was from Holland. I then looked and mada a mistake. My Bad

Skellington 07-21-2005 08:09 AM

owned by Nazi's?? This cat needs to check his history lessons again.