Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   top reasons liberal thought groups like ACLU should be regulated (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3479)

OxlongO 07-21-2005 10:17 AM

top reasons liberal thought groups like ACLU should be regulated

1. it misleads more people than any other state of mind.
the human mind may be complex, but simplicity is the key to logic and common sense.

2. liberal thought makes excuses for the sick people who CAN help themselves.
its great to help the hopeless and heal the sick. but groups like the ACLU constantly defend societys worst criminals and the planets most nauseating humans. there is no reason convicted sex offenders and murderers should get be released early, or be punished in alternative ways etc... but someone whos brain has been weakend by liberal thought thinks every human is the same and can be treated like a 6 year old kid. wrong hippies!!! let the sicko's deal with their own consequences.

i could go on, but i don't want to embarass the humble and quite people on this site.
please don't respond with and bush-bashing, b/c thats not what this thread is about. this is the ACLU and the MOVEON.org bash thread.

kingidivine 07-21-2005 10:19 AM

Re: top reasons liberal thought groups like ACLU should be regulated

Nambla

AcidPhosphate69 07-21-2005 11:46 AM

north american marlon brando lookalike association?

Analyze 07-21-2005 01:11 PM

Well they offen times represent the poor and uneducated in court and trust me they do more for the people of America then the Conservative organizations, which uses scare tactics to motive the ignorant country bumpkins of American.

Wu Forever

check two 07-21-2005 06:42 PM

Yeah, let's bash an organization that is more for the people, than conservative organizations which are more for the rich and power hungry? lol

check two 07-21-2005 06:45 PM

Maybe if I did anything for money, and did whatever it took to get there, no matter who got hurt or killed in that process, I would agree more with you more Ox.

OxlongO 07-22-2005 10:55 AM

see what Matic and Check don't realize is they have also been "brainwashed" by propaganda.
sure these groups defend the poor. but if someone is guilty, why do we need to fight for their freedom?
they broke laws, and they will do it again. their punishment would be working, but people like you want them free so the can try "therapy".

Mixtape Mutt 07-23-2005 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OxlongO
1. it misleads more people than any other state of mind.
the human mind may be complex, but simplicity is the key to logic and common sense.

2. liberal thought makes excuses for the sick people who CAN help themselves.
its great to help the hopeless and heal the sick. but groups like the ACLU constantly defend societys worst criminals and the planets most nauseating humans. there is no reason convicted sex offenders and murderers should get be released early, or be punished in alternative ways etc... but someone whos brain has been weakend by liberal thought thinks every human is the same and can be treated like a 6 year old kid. wrong hippies!!! let the sicko's deal with their own consequences.

i could go on, but i don't want to embarass the humble and quite people on this site.
please don't respond with and bush-bashing, b/c thats not what this thread is about. this is the ACLU and the MOVEON.org bash thread.

Co-sign. Well said. ACLU is fucking defending the rights of the fucking terrorists imprisoned in Cuba. Terrific! Saying that they are getting unfair treatment..fuck that. Terrorists belong to no specific military army representing any particular country. Terrorists do not apply to the Geneva Convention. Fuck them all. The ACLU is opposed to our soldiers having a moment of prayer. Wow. Do I even need to comment on that? If our soldiers wanna pray, let them fucking pray. ACLU is nothing but a bunch of bitchy little pussies. OxlongO, you are now my friend.

Mixtape Mutt 07-23-2005 12:44 AM

Quote:

see what Matic and Check don't realize is they have also been "brainwashed" by propaganda.
sure these groups defend the poor. but if someone is guilty, why do we need to fight for their freedom?
they broke laws, and they will do it again. their punishment would be working, but people like you want them free so the can try "therapy".

Another co-sign.

Machete 07-23-2005 04:02 AM

check two owns your soul from deep within.

owned

OxlongO 07-23-2005 01:05 PM

Mixtape- its good to let everyone know that just b/c kids are young and easily swayed, there is no reason to defend evil in any aspect. finally someone with sense speaks up.
where in queens are you? my dad lives in Astoria. peace

Mixtape Mutt 07-23-2005 11:41 PM

Live in Crookside (weak neighborhood cuz I'm the only crook) aka Woodside. But mostly find me in Jackson Heights chilling at parks and with the rest of First Breed.

gi0vanni 07-24-2005 09:33 AM

yeah i would have to agree wu-matic.

check two 07-24-2005 09:51 PM

Quote:

Mixtape- its good to let everyone know that just b/c kids are young and easily swayed, there is no reason to defend evil in any aspect. finally someone with sense speaks up.
where in queens are you? my dad lives in Astoria. peace

Are you calling me a kid?
|(

maestro wooz 07-25-2005 02:06 AM

And the number 1 reason is, this is america and hitler cant come and close my peaceful organization where i express my thoughts. Fuck off nazi boy