Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wu-Tang Chamber (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Inspectah Deck?! (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=377)

youngdeck01 06-10-2005 10:54 PM

Inspectah Deck?!

aiyo, neone got ne word on deck, i havent heard nuthin since his website went down....i dont kno if nething was said bout him kuz i jus found out this site was back up, jus lemme kno, thanx

deadlymelody 06-10-2005 11:25 PM

Re: Inspectah Deck?!

I want you to do something for the whole message board. Say complete words, complete sentences, and use periods. Thank you.

gi0vanni 06-10-2005 11:30 PM

hahah deadly. there's no rules in hip hop!

i was a mod on the deck site; site went down because of lack of payment to webmaster.

haven't heard anything on deck's new album but i'd expect it late this year.

youngdeck01 06-10-2005 11:57 PM

thanx Giovanni

riskyrockwilder 06-11-2005 12:53 AM

seems like you went out of your way to misspell words, honestly if you are going to write "cuz" instead of "because" you probably shouldnt spell it like a retard......go to school

Rebel_INS 06-11-2005 02:22 AM

Yo man heard some word on his shit comin out for a late 2005 releas3

pablobaluba 06-11-2005 06:18 AM

there were rumors about....return of the rebel.....but noone knows

LikwidSwordz 06-11-2005 09:49 AM

Yo, i jus heard this interview on Deck, it was from March this year, if you want it jus hit me up!

P.E.A.C.E.

Second Coming 06-13-2005 12:31 AM

I've actually got some news on Deck. First off, he's on tour now with Planet Asia and Afu-Ra. I saw the show last night at Jaxx in Springfield, VA and Deck killed it. Cappadonna performed a set too, but his set wasn't as tight as Deck's. Deck did all the classics and mothafuckas were getting hype! There was a little mosh pit going and everything. He also gave mad tributes to ODB. He performed "Shimmy Shimmy Ya" and "Brooklyn Zoo." He said that he felt like Dirty was there with him on stage. I got to meet him and get an autograph afterwards, too. It was dope. Asia and Afu killed it, too. It was a good show-I'd recommend going if you get the chance and they are coming to your city. I don't have a schedule for the tour dates, though.

The best news to me is that Deck announced, on stage, news about his next album. He said it is called "The Rebellion" and should be released in the first quarter of 2006. He said the album would feature production from RZA, himself, 4th Disciple, TrueMaster, and Mathematics and mad features from Wu emcees, taking it back to the fam. This is coming straight out of his mouth so I'm pretty excited about that. Can't wait for that shit.

Dr Zayus 06-13-2005 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Second Coming
The best news to me is that Deck announced, on stage, news about his next album. He said it is called "The Rebellion" and should be released in the first quarter of 2006. He said the album would feature production from RZA, himself, 4th Disciple, TrueMaster, and Mathematics and mad features from Wu emcees, taking it back to the fam. This is coming straight out of his mouth so I'm pretty excited about that. Can't wait for that shit.

Thank you. I've been waiting for news like this.

Mark 06-13-2005 04:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Second Coming

This actually makes scense because Deck mentioned in an interview that he wanted to make a cd like Masta Killah did; back with the Clan and the Wu producers. I hope it will really happen... Deck also stopped this DECK/MUGGS project. A stupid move in my opinion.

Claustrofobic 06-13-2005 12:56 PM

Word im still waiting for that Decks/Muggs collabo too. Just keep banging Uncontrolled Substance for now.

Claustrofobic 06-13-2005 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Mayoya
Deck also stopped this DECK/MUGGS project. A stupid move in my opinion.

Did he?? Aw Shit

Mark 06-13-2005 12:57 PM

Yeah... Now GZA/MUGGS got a cd coming out. Dunnow when...

6thPlanet 06-13-2005 01:04 PM

Listen to this: http://www.wutangcorp.com/music/getsong/song/27