Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   I might be fucked (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3844)

AcidPhosphate69 07-26-2005 12:01 PM

I might be fucked

Yeah, I did some shit 2 weeks ago and ended up running and getting away from the police. I guess two cops showed up at my friends door earlier today saying that the other kids involved made positive ID's of all of us from photos. I'm not sure if any charges are being pressed but either way, I might be fucked. See, I'm not supposed to have police contact because I'm on probation and last time I met with my PO, I told he I didn't have any police contact. But if this thing blows up into a fucked situation, she'll know I lied AND I was out past curfew. That is two probation violations right there, which would give her the right to send me back to jail for a year and 80 days. The only good thing is I didn't really throw any punchs and it's those other kids word against our word. FUCK, this sucks ass.

LadySnowBlood 07-26-2005 12:05 PM

Re: I might be fucked

stay home.. and be a good boy!
i know it sounds stupid but this shit will creep on ya when you get older..
it aint worth it.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI 07-26-2005 12:07 PM

Yeah well you might be fucked and sucking ass very soon !!! LOL

AcidPhosphate69 07-26-2005 12:19 PM

God dammit, I only have 3 months of probie left and this shit happens.

Godess 07-26-2005 12:19 PM

Liar.

AcidPhosphate69 07-26-2005 12:24 PM

fuck you, you stupid internet slut. I might actually got to Concord for this shit, you can suck my fat dick if you don't believe me.

Godess 07-26-2005 12:41 PM

Bye..

Welshkillabee 07-26-2005 01:04 PM

thats fucked up, those damn pigs

Big Bad Man 07-26-2005 02:43 PM

Thats an easy predicament to get outta. Ur word against theirs huh? Well they defo got ur buddies, so all u gotta do is ask ur buddies to be buddies n say u were not there if u suddenly get swine at the door. They wont believe either side anyhow, so unless 1 of yer mates puts up your name stay outta the way till the shit unfolds.

SHRAP 07-26-2005 02:45 PM

wack

Godess 07-26-2005 02:49 PM

Last time he saw aliens.. Talk is cheap.

Godess 07-26-2005 02:50 PM

Quote:

fuck you, you stupid internet slut. I might actually got to Concord for this shit, you can suck my fat dick if you don't believe me.
Says enough.

Big Bad Man 07-26-2005 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goddess
Talk is cheap

Ano.

Infamous_Champ_au 07-26-2005 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AcidPhosphate69
Yeah, I did some shit 2 weeks ago and ended up running and getting away from the police. I guess two cops showed up at my friends door earlier today saying that the other kids involved made positive ID's of all of us from photos. I'm not sure if any charges are being pressed but either way, I might be fucked. See, I'm not supposed to have police contact because I'm on probation and last time I met with my PO, I told he I didn't have any police contact. But if this thing blows up into a fucked situation, she'll know I lied AND I was out past curfew. That is two probation violations right there, which would give her the right to send me back to jail for a year and 80 days. The only good thing is I didn't really throw any punchs and it's those other kids word against our word. FUCK, this sucks ass.

fuk dude thats not good hey i was kinda in same sitch and my mates lied 4 me and i got off and i had a previous record so im all sweet now
by the way dont worry bout these other fukwits giving you shit on here
they can fuk off i no wot your goin thru brother
hang in there
just keep low and grow sum faicial hair and cutt your hair and make yourself look abit diff
take it easy brother you will get thru it

triggahappy187 07-26-2005 11:40 PM

LOL yo Big Ben is right