Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   what is the mob up to these days? (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3867)

ballistic 07-26-2005 04:29 PM

what is the mob up to these days?

you never really hear about them....of course, i really don't expect to on the news, but still...i like to look at their history, so i'm just curious whats happening in the present? there's this show called 'growing up gotti' about John Gotti's children growing up in NY, and i thought that was kind of funny, how they're not ending up as Gotti's predecessors...or are they?
anyways, just thought id ask....

Godess 07-26-2005 04:30 PM

Re: what is the mob up to these days?

Mafia does not exist.

Godess 07-26-2005 04:34 PM

Only on TV ;)

mashqauck 07-26-2005 04:40 PM

i think they all died in that sars attack over in my homeland

Sicka than aidZ 07-26-2005 04:48 PM

feds think there's a philipino mob where i live,...thats why they are always investigating an shit...yo, my cousins an uncles got nailed by the feds...5 year investigation,... crazy shit, there was news helicopters in my hood, 7:00 am. fuck snitches an the law

feds nailed the bikers too

we have so many border patrol agents here, its not the same anymore

JASPER 07-26-2005 04:51 PM

Con artists

Godess 07-26-2005 05:01 PM

http://www.hboasia.com/hbosa_trailer...e=Gotti_BB.mov

Sicka than aidZ 07-26-2005 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper1134
Con artists

not con artists u dumbshit...Convicts

JASPER 07-26-2005 05:13 PM

The mob is now into scams

Sicka than aidZ 07-26-2005 05:20 PM

oh yeah,...there is no philipino mob, my bad.....some people like to say there is but naw,,....no russian mob either....like 8 million russians live up the mountain.. bikers got canned

Big Bad Man 07-26-2005 06:58 PM

Taking care of the families, thats what it all comes down to anyhow. Thats how the families started business, and how they end business each and every time ;)

What do I know though? Forget about it. Thats yer answer. Peace.

ballistic 07-26-2005 07:10 PM

there's got to be more to it than that...if that is true, then whats the reason that they toned it down so quick? because of the feds? somehow i doubt that...i'm actually surprised i haven't heard any mob/bush conspiracies yet to date...who was John Gotti's successor? and whats the scene like in Chicago? that city used to be owned by guys like Giancana...basically, if i'm reading a history on the mob 20 years from now, whats it going to say about this period?

Big Risk 07-26-2005 08:21 PM

LOL!!! theres no MOB?!! WTF?! The russian mob controls miami now....goto south beach and look around.. NY still has small Italian Crime Familias. Along with chicago with a mixture of Russian and Italian.

ballistic 07-26-2005 09:04 PM

really? how do they control miami? and so are all those prodigious crime families in NY and Chicago from the mid to late 20th century all dilapidated?

maestro wooz 07-26-2005 09:51 PM

hes not talking about the russian mob in miami nor the phillipino mob in south dakota. Hes talking about the italian mob in new york. And yeah, theyre still there. Im not trying to sound cool or anything but i know(as in ive seen maybe 5 times in my life) that are mobbed up. They dont control everything like they used to but they still have a presence