Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Suicide (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3954)

mashqauck 07-27-2005 04:58 PM

Suicide

Hey guys i was just listening to 1-800 suicide right right and i remembered my brothers friend commited suicide like a few years ago. and like my brother was playing tony hawks like number 2 or 1 i donno but anyway it said R.I.P. and it had the kids name, like his whole name it was so weird. and but like yea just wanted to share.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI 07-27-2005 05:15 PM

Re: Suicide

I think you're hallucinating

mashqauck 07-27-2005 05:30 PM

No, I swear this to god, it might have been his anitals, not sure. But I swear to god. And it was sick how he was discovered, his little sister walked in on him cause she had a nightmare or some shit and he was just hanging and like i guess she was all disturbed about it up till now still

JASPER 07-27-2005 05:35 PM

I've once tried to kill myself. I would have succeeded too if it weren't for those meddling kids.

mashqauck 07-27-2005 05:38 PM

haha, you stupid jasper hahah you stupid haha jasper hsahah. intellekt said Originally Posted by Intellekt
a virgin is some1 that has never had an orgasm, once u had an orgasm your not a virgin no more
hella stipid lol

MantiZ 07-27-2005 06:34 PM

only bad people hang themselves. it creates big mess after rectrum muscles stop working.
yak!

Bedlam 07-27-2005 06:37 PM

^^^ woah, thanks for the fun fact

Tony Hawks an evil game i guess, thats fucked up shit

MantiZ 07-27-2005 06:40 PM

also ppl who kill themselves in bathtubes are evil. you know how body looks after being in water for about 2 weeks? ;)

jumping from rooftop isn't good idea too. but it's always fun to watch tho...

Wu-Tality 07-27-2005 06:44 PM

Whatever you think is fun.. anyways, if you go out... go with a bang? I guess thats why those troubled kiddies do it in the name of "Allah"

MantiZ 07-27-2005 06:48 PM

just imagine yourself standing in the middle of tha street seeing some dumbass standing on the roof promising that he will jump. and then you feel that one of most famous song of House Of Pain comes in your head. "jump around jump around JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP"
lol. just kidding.

ufa 07-27-2005 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MantiZ
just imagine yourself standing in the middle of tha street seeing some dumbass standing on the roof promising that he will jump. and then you feel that one of most famous song of House Of Pain comes in your head. "jump around jump around JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP"
lol. just kidding.

mantiz u are crazy! :D
u made me laugh about the serious thing :lmao:

MantiZ 07-27-2005 07:04 PM

i'm not crayze. i just think that sometimes we need to laugh about some really serious things. otherways those things will take over our minds and we all will mutate into some greenpeace or other stupid organization activists. or even worse. some of us can completely loose their mind and go to monastery and spend rest of their lifes without having sex.
imagine that?

JASPER 07-27-2005 07:07 PM

Suicide isn't a laughing matter. Have you tried it? Untill you have, stop trying to fit in with the big boys.

MantiZ 07-27-2005 07:08 PM

i can't commit suicide. suicide committed me. so my suicide is dead.

JASPER 07-27-2005 07:10 PM

You're a cockel. Do not ever front.