Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Official Most Painful Thing that occured today thread (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3959)

mashqauck 07-27-2005 04:40 PM

Official Most Painful Thing that occured today thread

post something painful that happened to you, someone you know, something you saw, etc.

today i busted a nut on my myself and fell asleep when i woke up my dick hole was like glued shut and when i peed i almost ripped it outrageously wide

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI 07-27-2005 05:10 PM

Re: Official Most Painful Thing that occured today thread

LSB leaving the forum to go home

MantiZ 07-27-2005 05:32 PM

i wuz hangin out in a gym yesterday and was busy with hyperextension (or whatever it's called in english) so i did that shht too much and one of my back muuscles is now pushing the nerve and that causes great pain in chest. it's hard to breath. shht. now must wait till mucle will relax....few days of discomfort and no gym. fuck!

Bedlam 07-27-2005 05:34 PM

I smoked a blunt today, but I think it was laced with something, cuz I was so high it was painful, definatly never happend before....

Everything was like a strobe light too, fuckin annoying

Can someone help me out on what it might have been laced with?

ufa 07-27-2005 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MantiZ
i wuz hangin out in a gym yesterday and was busy with hyperextension (or whatever it's called in english) so i did that shht too much and one of my back muuscles is now pushing the nerve and that causes great pain in chest. it's hard to breath. shht. now must wait till mucle will relax....few days of discomfort and no gym. fuck!

go and have a massage
it will help u and u wont gonna suffer any more

when i do sports (i play in basketball team of my university), which consists of 3 trainings per week on the court and 2 times a week in gym, my back sometimes is too tired and all those damned micro-injuries
so i visit massager at least once a week and those massage always reliefs the pain in the back

JASPER 07-27-2005 05:39 PM

Although I've grown quite accustomed to the stinging torment that pays visits to my cranium daily, I must admit tears filled my eyes when I sat down to cop a firm squat, and a tremendous pain emerged and rushed trough my entire nervous system. When I turned around to have a good look in the toilet, I was in total awe when I discovered one of my kidneys swimming laps in the poop infested toilet water.

Yeah, either that or getting kicked in the nuts twice were the worst pains of today. I can't wait what tomorrow will bring... maybe unvoluntary amputations, getting shot in the eye, 3rd degree burns on my crotch... or or or or getting gang raped by gay horses... who can tell.

MantiZ 07-27-2005 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by INSpectah~Deck
I smoked a blunt today, but I think it was laced with something, cuz I was so high it was painful, definatly never happend before....

Everything was like a strobe light too, fuckin annoying

Can someone help me out on what it might have been laced with?

it was probably with gasoline.... hate that shit...

To ufa: yeah i know. i've been studying martial arts for few years so i know how what to do, but at the moment i don't have the opportunity to get a massage... worst thing is that i can't sleep. too fucking painful.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI 07-27-2005 06:07 PM

Reading some of the other threads

100pr00f 07-27-2005 06:11 PM

i saw this vid on the net where a guy was lifting like 500 lbs over his head...he was straining so much is intestens ripped out his ass...the guy spotting him got sprayd wit shit.....

the guy lifting could not move ..he insides were fucked....nasty...ill try and find the vid if u like

Bedlam 07-27-2005 06:14 PM

^^^ no thanks, sounds horrible

MantiZ 07-27-2005 06:14 PM

^^^good vid. but that guy is aight now. still lifting. i don't know how doctors could make such a miracle to...

hazidus hitman 07-27-2005 06:18 PM

i have sunburned lips and i laughd like ten minutes ago and split the fuk outta them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
god dammit i hate that

JASPER 07-27-2005 06:19 PM

Punch yourself. You won't laugh.

MantiZ 07-27-2005 06:19 PM

^^^can you share the knowledge and teach me how to get sunburned lips?....

deadlymelody 07-27-2005 10:04 PM

I was taking a little batting practice and took one in the the calf muscle. No pain no gain. Peace