Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wu-Tang Chamber (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Killah Priest - The Offering - Y'all are not Ready! (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=416)

J-Ronin 06-11-2005 02:01 PM

Killah Priest - The Offering - Y'all are not Ready!

I had the privledge along with Khaatim and Sav Killz of listening to the unfinished version of the Offering in Killah Priest's whip yesterday. I was shocked! I cannot not believe how amazing it is. I have been telling everybody I know. Priest's lyrics are great first off. Very though provoking stuff.

On top of that the production is fire! There's beats from God's Wrath, 4th Disciple, Havoc , Skarecrow and more.

Guest appearances include Hell Razah, Timbo King, Tragedy Khadafi,and he is getting some other big names which will pleasantly surprise you.

The Offering is better than Heavy Mental, Better than Black Market Militia it is great. I can't even describe it. Don't smoke weed and listen to it when it comes out, your brain will explode like in Dave Chapelle's Black racist skit.

I was telling priest i was gonna grab the cd, jump out the car, parachute off the brooklyn bridge onto a raft and escape to get that ill ass album.

Let the world know that Killah Priest is back and better than ever.

- J-Ronin

Prophet-One 06-11-2005 02:07 PM

Re: Killah Priest - The Offering - Y'all are not Ready!

Good to hear man, I'm looking forward to this now, the Black Market shit was the first step to Killah Priests rebirth and I'm happy the trend is continuing

But better then Heavy Mental is strong words, I'll chock that up to excitement

bringoutthegimp 06-11-2005 02:08 PM

i honestly cant wait, priest is one of my favourite mcs and if this shit is better than the black market militia then every other mc this year better step their game up

J-Ronin 06-11-2005 02:12 PM

Hell yeah, ain't nobody fucking with Priest right now. Even 4th Disciple said The Offering is as good as Heavy Mental. He called it the updated version. Thats a huge compliment coming from 4th. Believe me.

Spread the words fam for real. Don't let nobody sleep on this modern day classic.

Icetemple 06-11-2005 02:33 PM

So when can we expect it?

Dartz 06-11-2005 02:34 PM

what kinda lyrics on it???

THE W 06-11-2005 02:50 PM

i'll believe it when i hear it

pep 06-11-2005 02:58 PM

sounds great, now will we ever hear it??? when homie....

THE W 06-11-2005 03:02 PM

well since he called the shot this album DAMN WELL BETTER be better than heavy mental or im gonna be pissed.

Rebel_INS 06-11-2005 05:33 PM

Thats good 2 hear yea

eastsidemtl 06-11-2005 06:00 PM

if its as good as heavy mental it will be the best album in hip hop since heavy mental.the production seem to be dope.im happy to see skarecrow in there.

J-Ronin 06-11-2005 06:07 PM

All of my boys were loving it. Not just me. Shit is fire ! Spiritual, Political lyrics, hard ass beats. Better than damn near anything else I heard in a long ass time.

mic-cord-strangler 06-11-2005 08:12 PM

Im glad Godz Wrath got beats on there.. their stylwe goes perfectly with Wu artists.. good shit that 4th is back on it too

Decka 06-11-2005 08:22 PM

Sounds like great news, cant wait to hear somethin off the album!

deadlymelody 06-12-2005 12:25 AM

Awesome. Great production list there, all very underrated producers there.

But when the damn is this coming out?