Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   white ppl n hip hop (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4194)

yetie 07-30-2005 09:24 PM

white ppl n hip hop

how do u guys feel bout white ppl listening to wu tang. cus i was the dead prez website n ppl wer kickin off bout the fact that its wrong for white ppl to listen to hip hop n shit. I think its bull shit myself im white i listen to the tracks n feel that i can still identify with wats being said.

JASPER 07-30-2005 09:25 PM

Re: white ppl n hip hop

same way I feel about black people having the aids

maestro wooz 07-30-2005 09:25 PM

i think these fucking honkey ass mother fuckers need to go fuck themselves and listen to some country or classical music or whatever the fuck crackers listen to

Peace
Knowledge and Wisdom to All

Butter 07-30-2005 09:27 PM

shame deadprez aint worth my listening time though isnt it.

Prolifical ENG 07-30-2005 09:33 PM

be more specific.

is it just white people shouldnt listen to hip hop, or is the question moreover to "only black people should listen to hip hop" moreover again....you said specifically listening to Wu-tang.

yetie 07-30-2005 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woozer
i think these fucking honkey ass mother fuckers need to go fuck themselves and listen to some country or classical music or whatever the fuck crackers listen to

But y i got ppl doin the same shit to me that u got doin to u, i got ppl lookin down on me n 4 wat cus i hear wisdom in the words of wu tang. I get looked at by ppl as if im shit cus a wer i live n i hear ways 2 change that through wat wu tang r sayin. N johny cash n counrty music dont represent me so do sum learnin b4 u tryn stereotype me.

LHX 07-30-2005 09:35 PM

the last handsome boy modeling school LP was called 'white people'

maestro wooz 07-30-2005 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yetie
But y i got ppl doin the same shit to me that u got doin to u, i got ppl lookin down on me n 4 wat cus i hear wisdom in the words of wu tang. I get looked at by ppl as if im shit cus a wer i live n i hear ways 2 change that through wat wu tang r sayin. N johny cash n counrty music dont represent me so do sum learnin b4 u tryn stereotype me.

fuck you cracker! you have oppressed my people long enough!

LHX 07-30-2005 09:38 PM

the more i think about it

i have absolutely no feelings what so ever about white people and hip hop

like squirrels and politics

PEACE

yetie 07-30-2005 09:43 PM

i aint oppressed shit, in that way u gona hate on germans cus they killed jews. Wat happened with black people in the past and wat happens still 2day is wrong n thats y i work 4 charities tryin 2 stop oppretion. So b4 u judge understand, and see that not all white ppl r racists and sum of us do giv a shit. I know i do n i take alot of shit 4 it everyday but equality's better than segregation and seperation.

Butter 07-30-2005 09:44 PM

ehh so who's white here?

maestro wooz 07-30-2005 09:45 PM

I Am The Original Man Created By Allah To Be Tortured By You White Devils! Youre Ending Is Near! Praise Be To Prophet Yahweh! The Elohim Shall Come Again And Your Snake Race Shall Be Exterminated And The Original Black Man Shall Be Exalted Once More! Fuck You Cracker!

yetie 07-30-2005 09:49 PM

I'm white n im being called a devil 4 it, i work all day every day 2 try n create a place wer it dont mater ur colour or religon or wat. Aint that a beter dream then hatred.

maestro wooz 07-30-2005 09:50 PM

No Cracker! Allah Shall Burn Youre Putrid Soul! Praise To Be Allah! I Await Your Arrival Elohim!

Butter 07-30-2005 09:52 PM

lol yetie dont take any notice of him.