Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Album Reviews (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Blue Sky Black Death & Hell Razah - Razah's Ladder (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43729)

Chris 10-16-2007 02:18 PM

Blue Sky Black Death & Hell Razah - Razah's Ladder

Anyone listened to the leak yet? I'm loving this album. I already got my pre-order down for the 23rd but I just couldn't wait.

The Cube
"Half man half immortal send you through a time portal
Maccabee oracle, talk like Morpheus
this is motivation for the kids in the orphanage
Operation Butterfly, my mind metamorphosis
changed from a caterpillar attack of the black guerrillas"

Razah's flow on this song is crazy! Minus Elevation, the first three tracks on this album (production wise) are amazing. Razah's on top with the lyrics as always too.

I liked The Offering more from a first listen than what I have heard so far, but I'll still give this an 8/10.

Dominus Santorini 10-17-2007 12:42 PM

Definitely a great album. Nothing groundbreaking though.

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS 10-17-2007 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by God_o_mighty (Post 925793)

HELL RAZAH I THINK THE ALBUM HAS ALLOT OF PROMISE EVERYTHING HE'S DONE IT SEEMS HE'S ELEVATED AN THIS IS ANOTHER NOTCH ON HIS ELEVATION HE'S LIKE PRIEST IN ALLOT OF WAYS THAT HE'S PUTTING OUT MATERIAL AND JUST KILLING EVERYTHING HE'S DONE

Knowledge God 10-17-2007 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by God_o_mighty (Post 925793)

yep

One and Only 10-17-2007 03:57 PM

I am listening right now. Track 3 The Cube it's dope so far.

One and Only 10-17-2007 03:59 PM

OOOOH THIS BEAT The Halos and wow Crooked I BSBD should do an album with him haha. Still waiting for more Crooked I. This shit is too hot so far.

V4D3R 10-17-2007 06:35 PM

The Cube owns...

FasterBlade 10-17-2007 09:50 PM

this is dope, these guys bring a pretty fresh approach. only regret for the whole thing is that he didnt kick a verse on 'Sun of Man' that beats retarted might be the best thing ive heard from them. Autobiography, The Cube, joint with P Sunn are my favs off first listen

i like the blend of up-tempo and more somber joints, theres a nice mix. really hope they produce the duo lp from Razah and Shabazz like they mentioned in the interview, these guys are talents

hide1998 10-18-2007 01:28 PM

Really great album. I am absolutely buying this the DAY it comes out. Must own. I'm feeling every single track on this a lot.

Chris 10-18-2007 05:04 PM

The Cube is fire. Crooked I kills his verse on Halos, too.

D-nizzle 10-19-2007 12:07 PM

Link To Video for the new Single

http://www.hiphopcrack.com/viewVideo.hhc?videoId=283

TAURO 10-22-2007 12:55 PM

I fucking love this album, Hell Razah spits flames on this and Blue Sky Black Death really brought the goods on the production. Crooked I, Prodigal Sunn, Shabazz, Sabac and Ill Bill all contributed nicely as well. 9/10

I downloaded it cos I just couldn't wait, but I will be buying it as soon as it's released and thats the truth.

Obnoxious 10-22-2007 01:56 PM

Great album, have been listening to it alot and it just keeps sounding better. Will be buying this.

DR. NICK RIVIERA 10-22-2007 03:00 PM

is it a crime if I liked the Renaissance Child better? don't get me wrong, this is a cool album, I'm really feelin' it in every aspect, just RC seems like something whoa :) it just suprised me more :)

TAURO 10-22-2007 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wera (Post 930738)
is it a crime if I liked the Renaissance Child better? don't get me wrong, this is a cool album, I'm really feelin' it in every aspect, just RC seems like something whoa :) it just suprised me more :)

No, that album is dope too. The reason I prefer this album is because Razahs Ladder I feel was more consistent with the beats, plus each track flowed from each other. I can't say the same for Renaissance Child.....Some of the tracks sonically felt completely out of place and kind of ruined the vibe of the whole album. Razah spit fire on both albums though and for me it's too early to judge the lyrics on Razahs Ladder since i've only given it a couple of spins so far.