Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Classics (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Gentlemen, a masturbation question. (Pretty graphic) (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44086)

MAYOR QUIMBY 10-23-2007 11:53 AM

Gentlemen, a masturbation question. (Pretty graphic)

When i first started doing the dirty deed i was around 12 or 13. But back then i didn't stroke my salami. What i did was i would be sitting in a chair or couch and repeatedly punch my abdomen with my left elbow. Basically i would hit the side of my body (between the belly button and left hip) over and over again and i have no idea how, but i would bust a nut hella quick. No joke. Craziest shit!!!! It wasn't until about 8th grade when i heard other dudes at school talking about just stroking it that i started to do it the normal way.

Did anyone else do it the way i did? Why does that happen? Anyone heard of this?

Chief 'Broom 10-23-2007 11:56 AM

Emperoress - I hate to be the one to break this to you, but you have a vagina.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI 10-23-2007 11:59 AM

Hahahaha...emperor you obviously have some s&m issueS

WARPATH 10-23-2007 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emperorles (Post 931678)
When i first started doing the dirty deed i was around 12 or 13. But back then i didn't stroke my salami. What i did was i would be sitting in a chair or couch and repeatedly punch my abdomen with my left elbow. Basically i would hit the side of my body (between the belly button and left hip) over and over again and i have no idea how, but i would bust a nut hella quick. No joke. Craziest shit!!!! It wasn't until about 8th grade when i heard other dudes at school talking about just stroking it that i started to do it the normal way.

Did anyone else do it the way i did? Why does that happen? Anyone heard of this?

That's fucking disgusting.

Ya_Bane 10-23-2007 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emperorles (Post 931678)

wow..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief 'Broom (Post 931683)
Emperoress - I hate to be the one to break this to you, but you have a vagina.

lol

DJMethods 10-23-2007 12:02 PM

HAHAHAHA.. empories needs to hook up with IlzPotent

MAYOR QUIMBY 10-23-2007 12:04 PM

For real! Thats what i used to do back in the day, there has to be someone else that did this. I never even knew you could stroke your bean stick.

begongo 10-23-2007 12:06 PM

can you still do it ? or it only worked back then?

DJMethods 10-23-2007 12:07 PM

I might regret this question... but how did you discover this? Just start hitting yourself in the stomach one day?

Ya_Bane 10-23-2007 12:11 PM

*future nominee for classic-section*

urbanlegend 10-23-2007 12:21 PM

what

the

fuck.

Bis Fan 10-23-2007 12:24 PM

I been humpin pillows since before kindergarten :mmmyah:

Bis Fan 10-23-2007 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJMethods (Post 931709)
I might regret this question... but how did you discover this? Just start hitting yourself in the stomach one day?

He has really short arms

He's lying about his left elbow. So it must have been his middle finger on his left hand.

Lol at this clown sploogin from shaolin finger jabbin his abdomen :lmao:

Robert 10-23-2007 12:31 PM

ahaha...to the classics.....this is a joke right?

TSA 10-23-2007 12:33 PM

that's impossible, i've been doing it for 4 minutes now