Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Know The Ledge (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Yall niggas never saw a crackhead before (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45194)

LORD NOSE 11-12-2007 09:18 PM

Yall niggas never saw a crackhead before

now i understand why yall don't understand

we come from different worlds

with the exception of tech and Nakhi

the rest of yall niggas never even seen a crack head in the dark hiding behind a tree

thats why there is so much misunderstanding in these KTL threads

go out a seek the headz

its the path to your enlightenment

Prolifical ENG 11-12-2007 10:13 PM

After you posted this I went outside to the end of the block around this old bench...for some reason this crackhead has been there all fuckin day! A rare occurance indeed but I maybe it was a sign since you posted this. I thought he was just waiting for someone. Well I think he was a crackhead anyway because my next door neighbor said so.

I started talking to him...I didn't know what to say so I started with "hello". He stopped singing and said "whats your problem" and a bunch of random stuff I don't remember.

Anyway I said "My friend sunny winters said I should meet you for the path of my enlightenment". Then he said "Sunny winters!" and started laughing his ass off....one of those really retarded laughs that you never knew if he was gonna stop. Then he started touching me with those playful taps on the arm...I was getting nervous at this point....I was ready in case he was gonna stab me or something unpredictable.

Then he said "sunny winters.....santa claus...he must be an old cracker too...is he your grandpa? they always trying to teach you young bucks something" Then he put his fingers together on one hand and put them between his eyes like he was bob marley on stage calling the spirits and said "you just need to grow some bag hair man....bag hair!" I started laughing.

So I said aight and I wanted to leave and I said it wasnt my grandpa but some black guy on the internet....then he started saying "nigger claus...nigger claus is comming to town...down your chiminey smellin like poo to kick your ass. *long pause* If anyone fucks with you...call me and I will fuck them right up! Then he started showing me his fighting scars on his body....looks like he was shanked or sliced in the abdomen and a knuckle that was all fucked up.

Then I got scared and said "well I need to go back and tell sunny winters of my experiences" then he said "tell sunny what up and peace for being such a fruitcake and fuck winter....its already fucking cold out here and it aint even winter yet". Then i agreed with him...it seemed to calm him down and make him happier.

He said some other crap but I forgot....this is what I remember.

Koolish 11-12-2007 10:20 PM

^ intense.

i see what mr. winters is getting at, there's a lot of clash of opinion due to a difference of socio-environmental situations.

there's this one crackhead who used to hangout near the bus stop i'd get off from work but i haven't seen him around lately. he'd always give me this fucked up look like he wanted something.

Machete 11-12-2007 10:38 PM

haha

11th Chamber 11-12-2007 10:40 PM

I see crackheads almost every day, the drug that is more rapant here tho is Heroin. So you see alot more users of that

STYLE 11-12-2007 11:09 PM

i live right off one of the trappinest streets in atl ,Candler rd. out here cats sell dope in the store. pretty much every arab owned shop has weed and crack for sale.
but i find that there are regional diffs in crackheaderry. the ignant mfs here burn out what little sense they have left and become something worse than a zombie. not really worth talkin too. unless you want to hear how life can get fucked up.

EAGLE EYE 11-12-2007 11:14 PM

couple weeks back I posted a little mini story about a police paddy wagon and other pigs chasing a crackhead in a puffy jacket through my lot. That was a funny little episode

LORD NOSE 11-12-2007 11:58 PM

crack fuk'd up the park jam

pro ENG

yousa nutcase lol

whose community got torn down becaus of crack ?

the Bronx and Harlem was looking like racoon city at one time

shinobi4227 11-13-2007 07:26 AM

This stuff i'm bout to write should have been on a new thread, but since it's also bout crackheads, i guess i'ma say what i gotta right now. Did yall know crackheads have the ability to predict numbers? Not just any number, i mean lotto numbers; believe me, when i was in Lagos, i see where dudes be all ova this crack head asking for winning numbers, but the prob was: he only told em when he felt like, and boi, when he did, them dudes be hittin jackpots.

V4D3R 11-13-2007 01:35 PM

Ottawa and Calgary are crackhead cities. Crack has affected few lives in my family. Where the patriarch of the family is the biggest crackhead. Crack has seperated siblings that wanted to sell and be better/richer then everybody else in the fam giving them delusions of superiority because they sold crack for some kids xmas gift certificates at footlocker.

Crack has killed 2 immediate family members of mine and torn my family apart.

It really doesnt matter where you are anymore.

WARPATH 11-13-2007 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS (Post 951841)

the rest of yall niggas never even seen a crack head in the dark hiding behind a tree

go out a seek the headz

You think your the only one with crackheads in your neighborhood?

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j1...r/HPIM0509.jpg

NIGGA PLEASE!

SARGA 11-14-2007 05:18 AM

Every single city has crackheadz. Its the hammer headz you gotta be carefull of. steppin on needles n shit out my front door.

100pr00f 11-14-2007 08:42 AM

prolly not a crackhead...but this woman was fucked up on somthing....she was dragging her self around the streets and at sonme point she would just fall asleep standing up..lokking as if she is about to fall over.....funny stuff..

100pr00f 11-14-2007 08:46 AM

shit u havnt seen shit..that ive seen

im a bridge inspector ..i see the stuff all the time..but under some bridges man u cant walk no place..ever inch was a needle and lots of colored caps on the ground..i was afraid to do my job

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI 11-14-2007 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS (Post 951841)

go out a seek the headz

I disagree I've lived in the projects and seen them daily

I've experience my crack head neighbor knocking on my door at 10:00pm asking to borrow my VCR because he had a disney movie he wanted to show his kids.

I grew up and grew out