Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Shop (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Eminem - Infinite (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=456)

Funk_Dock 06-12-2005 03:50 AM

Eminem - Infinite

I just checked out this album a couple of weeks ago and i just wanna say what a gr8 album it was and what a waste eminem is making songs like "Ass like that"
when he could be making classic hip hop

any1 else heard this album it was made in 96' and the song infinite has one of the best verses you'll ever hear i highly recommend it

Rebel_INS 06-12-2005 04:00 AM

Re: Eminem - Infinite

Yea man totally true. I have Infinite its def. a classic album. Hott tracks/beats

CeeDub204 06-13-2005 08:44 AM

He is mad talented, sucks he is taking it in the wrong direction. Dont get me wrong we all gotta eat, I just wanna puke everytime ass like that comes on.

PolitiC 06-13-2005 08:46 AM

ya heard remember me with rbx&sticky fingaz....one of my fav eminem tracks

Funk_Dock 06-13-2005 09:29 AM

i never heard that joint be4 what album is it from??

sticky has another song with eminem on black trash

Stick Fingaz feat Eminem - What if i was white

PolitiC 06-13-2005 09:33 AM

yaeh i wasnt really feeling what if i was white but remember me is from marshall mathers lp i think check it out

100pr00f 06-13-2005 09:35 AM

yea em has lots of skill.....he put that last cd out to see if it would sell couse he knew it was a real bad cd ....did u read what it said on the cd...sorry to my fans..........he did that to say he can sell any thing....i mean the cd had 3 or 4 good songs on it thats .it...on encore.....

infinite is a phat cd....he was in to nas at the time so that was his style like nas first cd iilmatic.............i bet ems next cd will be a good...one....

Funk_Dock 06-13-2005 12:46 PM

i doubt his next cd will be anything special.....he went from infinite which was gr8, to marshall mathers, also gr8 not as good as infinite tho, to slim shady which was worse then the last 2 but still really good, then his decline started with the eminem show too many commercial joints

the last song i heard him rip according to date was probably the 8 mile soundtrack

MefMan36 06-13-2005 01:43 PM

I hope he retires so I dont have to hear him anymore, he has the most annoying voice in all of hip hop

Funk_Dock 06-13-2005 01:50 PM

his vocie use to be better, but if u wanna hear sum1 with a horrible voice listen to lil wayne....i dunno how sum people claim he is the king of freestyle...

Bunce 06-13-2005 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funk_Dock
i doubt his next cd will be anything special.....he went from infinite which was gr8, to marshall mathers, also gr8 not as good as infinite tho, to slim shady which was worse then the last 2 but still really good, then his decline started with the eminem show too many commercial joints

the last song i heard him rip according to date was probably the 8 mile soundtrack

Marshall Mathers L.P was out after Slim Shady L.P.
Eminems decline went...Never 2 far, Just dont give a fuck & guilty conscience, remember me & im back then it went shit with 8 mile and songs with his daughter. I dont wanna hear a 3 year old gir shouting my dad's crazy. Encore was crap, at least The Eminem SHow had Till I collapse, encore has nothing. Especially not that pop shit Just lose it, fuck that & his gay-ass 13 year old bitches who play his ringtones on buses and think theyre rebelling xos they like a gut who says fuck & shit & stuff. How many of the people that bought Encore had infinite. Id say 1% of them.

Funk_Dock 06-13-2005 03:27 PM

yea sorry my bad

i dont even metntion infinite to so called "eminem" fans cause they'll look at me like i shot their mum or sumtin

silex 06-13-2005 03:38 PM

Do y'all remember before encore dropped there was a rumor that it was gonna be a double cd, one of the cd with alot of featuring with his favorite rappers, and the other just him and maybe d-12. Anyway i hope he'll be more ambitious for his next album
(oh yeah and also his production are wack, technically their not bad, but they're so boring)

Funk_Dock 06-13-2005 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silex
(oh yeah and also his production are wack, technically their not bad, but they're so boring)

daaaaamn right his production is wack ever heard "Dont approach me - Xzibit feat. Eminem" on xzibits album or i think it was "Dont push me - 50 feat eminem"

both beats are wack both sound the same both produced by eminem

Liquidswordsman 06-13-2005 04:06 PM

Eminem still raps?