Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Box Office Hideout (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   The new Transformers movie (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4661)

Orion Nebulus 08-05-2005 08:53 PM

The new Transformers movie

Well its official...theres going to be a live action Transformers movie due to come out on july 4, 2007. All the info is on www.livetransformersmovie.com. I'm a huge Transformers fan and I have mixed emotions about this. I just hope it comes out dope. If its great as its hyped out to be....then we are going to see a dope ass movie..looking forward to it.

Orion Nebulus 08-05-2005 08:56 PM

Re: The new Transformers movie

my bad about the link..heres the real link.....www.transformerslive.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah 08-05-2005 09:07 PM

they shouldn't do it live action....leave it in it's anime roots..........cause i can smell it being fucked up

Orion Nebulus 08-05-2005 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu
they shouldn't do it live action....leave it in it's anime roots..........cause i can smell it being fucked up

Yeah I totally agree with you...at first they said it was suppose to be anime but changed it to live...lets just hope it comes out good..but I have my doubts.

iNtell3kT 08-05-2005 11:08 PM

yeh this is gonna be good, and if i understand the meaning of Live movie, i think its good, because it takes time to deleope movies, it jsut cant be good, jsut-like-that, gotta have patience, jsut like the matrix, many other producers and such learning from that technology, not really comppying it, but using the same concepts graphic wise, like with explostions and stuff, and the matrix is a one-of-a-kind movie...so i hope the Live Transformers paves a sort of Live type of movie for other cartoons............

i also think they should make a Thundercats movie with real people, Transformers and Thundercats were my 2 fac cartoons when i was younger, and woody wood pecker

100pr00f 08-05-2005 11:10 PM

its gonna look like power rangers.....damn that would suck

AK Spray 08-06-2005 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 100pr00f
its gonna look like power rangers.....damn that would suck

Pow-Pow-Power RANGERS!!

Wu-Tality 08-06-2005 02:20 PM

Hope RZA will do da soundtrack! Anyways, any news on who is gonna be the directah?

Butter 08-07-2005 06:13 PM

ima big fan of transformers also, id prefer some animation yeah, maybe more upto date animation though. make it have sick special effects but still keep the transformer feel alive.

PN_00 08-10-2005 03:35 PM

transformers started out as anime?

LORD ZERO 08-10-2005 05:17 PM

Real Live Tf Movie.........da Hell Are They Thinkin, Its Prolly Gonna Be Worse Than The Live Streetfighter Movie W/ Van Damme....

When Something Is Phenomenal In Anime Format........keep It That Same Format! Lol

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah 08-10-2005 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PN_00
transformers started out as anime?

it's always been lol

LORD ZERO 08-10-2005 05:26 PM

Yep Yep