Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Classics (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Meth speaks on the situation (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46864)

lozela 12-07-2007 04:58 PM

Meth speaks on the situation

from VH-1

Less than a week away from the U.S. release of Wu-tang Clan's newest release, and tensions between group members and producer RZA seem to be abnormally high. Ghostface and Raekwon have both accused the founder and leader of the group of deviating from the traditional sound of the collective, while refusing to be swayed by their input into the musical direction of 8 Diagrams. Ghost has been particularly vocal about his displeasure with "The Abbot", especially when it comes to money matters. But not all in the group share these sentiments. We caught up with group superstar Method Man in NYC, and the lovable jokester of the group sees things differently.

"Them n*ggas got they opinion, but sh*t's peace between me and RZA, no question. Ghost & Rae don't never like nothing anyway...never," Method Man states with a dismissive tone. "Them dudes be looking at they mom's turkey on Thanksgiving like 'The f*ck is this bullsh*t??' (laughs) 'Man this macaroni is some ol buuulllsh*t! Megan Good's titties is some bullsh*t! Rihanna's forehead, that's some bullsh*t!"

Meth says he's happy with the Clan's latest LP, and as impressed as ever at RZA's production.

"That's music right there man, I don't know what them dudes is listening to. They must have heard it from some clock radio speakers or something, and Rae, that n*gga was probably just mad 'cuz he ain't had his lunch yet at the time. I like what RZA doing right now, the way he's able to go outside the box as well as go to the typical Wu bangers ya'll critical @ss motherf*ckers is used too. I already got some joints from him on my next album, more heat. In fact we was just in the studio a few days ago, and Nas came through. He hopped on a beat and we did the hook and everything that night. He talking about he wanna put it on his Jiggaboo album (a joke reference to Nas' upcoming album, The N Word), but I think I'ma hold on to that one. We might hook up again for another song. I was actually supposed to be on It Was Written back in the day, but it just never happened."

Rame 12-07-2007 05:01 PM

Lol @ the Ghost & Rae comments.

Nokturnal Mortum 12-07-2007 05:02 PM

"Ghost & Rae don't never like nothing anyway...never," - Meth

Ha. I find Meth to be a real smart individual like GZA in this situation.

SL33 12-07-2007 05:13 PM

Rae, that n*gga was probably just mad 'cuz he ain't had his lunch yet at the time........
... funny

Dr Zayus 12-07-2007 05:14 PM

Meth is a funny dude, and he's right as well

Come Honor Face 12-07-2007 05:19 PM

Smells like bullshit! Post a link or something. I don't see anything about this at tha VH1 site. Hmmmm?

Dr Zayus 12-07-2007 05:22 PM

Actually yeah

Link?

beautifulrock 12-07-2007 05:23 PM

Mef is that dude, heads will learn 8 D is the truth.

ballistic 12-07-2007 05:25 PM

if this is real this is funny as shit. lots of great quotes, and that bit about Nas is exciting! cant wait to hear that track. and how about meth originally supposed to have been on IWW! wow. i would've loved to have heard nas and meth together on a track back in '96. o well, too late for that...

Nokturnal Mortum 12-07-2007 05:26 PM

If this is fake, you should be banned for leading us on.

Jet Set 12-07-2007 05:27 PM

source

but damn, hahah, that turkey line, lol, megan goods titties is on some bulshit, hahahaha, killer

DR. NICK RIVIERA 12-07-2007 05:29 PM

NAS & RZA AGAIN?????

YES

Mef funny and yet says things like a true adult....

TGambino 12-07-2007 05:29 PM

this thread is worthless without a link

Prolifical ENG 12-07-2007 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nokturnal Mortum (Post 981687)
If this is fake, you should be banned for leading us on.

hahaha that would be genius of he made that all up...that sounds like Mef....doesnt it say the source is VH1?

ballistic 12-07-2007 05:33 PM

yeah i just went to VH1 and didnt see this anywhere. where is this from?