Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Shop (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Immortal Technique (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51)

windwalker 06-07-2005 01:21 AM

Immortal Technique

Who is feeling immortal technique?

death with the devil song for start ;)

Rebel_INS 06-07-2005 01:47 AM

Re: Immortal Technique

I think hes a good emcee. He can flow and got some hott lyrics

AK Spray 06-07-2005 02:04 AM

He's one aggressive muhfucka when it comes to the flow... He's got dat geechy shit...

Funk_Dock 06-07-2005 03:31 AM

ah yea i heard him on a basement freestlye, shit was dope i wanna cop his new album

dooboy 06-07-2005 05:17 AM

yeah he's real good one of the best in the game

his new album ' the middle passage' was supposed to be out by now but i ai'nt heard nowt yet

TRONIX 06-07-2005 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dooboy
yeah he's real good one of the best in the game

his new album ' the middle passage' was supposed to be out by now but i ai'nt heard nowt yet

Coming out August

Konii blaze 06-07-2005 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRONIX
Coming out August

great newz

Rakim_Allah 06-07-2005 06:32 AM

^Hope so

dooboy 06-07-2005 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRONIX
Coming out August

yeah great news thanks for this

LikwidSwordz 06-07-2005 08:27 AM

yea Dance with the Devil is ill. Immortal Technique is no doubt one of the best rappers alive. Revolutionary Vol 3 should be comin out soon as well, cant wait!

P.E.A.C.E.

Hayabusa 06-07-2005 09:23 AM

He's aight. Real overrated to me. Seems like hes got a breathin problem when he rhymes and can't keep on beat. He got nice storyline tellin skillz but I perfet Tech N9ne to him anyday of the week. I think tech is an aight rapper at best but a real good lyricist.

LikwidSwordz 06-07-2005 09:47 AM

Jus cuz he has a breathing problem doesnt affect his lyrics. It affects his flow maybe, but not his lyrics. He is definitely one of the best rappers out there, hes revolutionary. Overrated? I dont know what your talking about hes not even that well known......underground rap yea hes well known, but to the rest of the world he isnt known at all so i dont know what you mean hes overrated.

killa-hill10304 06-07-2005 10:58 AM

the man is ill as fuck no doubt , one of the illest nowaday !! Defenitly can't wait 4 his next album... THIS IS FREEDOM OF SPEECH MOTHER FUCKER,TELL THEM WASSUP... !!!

Jurassic Crunk 06-07-2005 11:48 AM

Immortal Technique is pretty much one of my favorite rappers. From Revolutionary 1 to Revolutionary 2 you can really see a great improvement of his overall skill. Hopefully that trend will keep up with the release of Middle Passage. I kind of agree that his flow is a little off but it has gotten better since the beginning and after hearing the Bin laden Remix it sounds like it has greatly improved. If he starts using multi's a little more and everything else comes together (lyrics, content and flow) i think he has the capacity to put out a classic album.

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS 06-07-2005 01:16 PM

Revolutionary Vol 1 & 2 Is Sick His Lyrics Are Way More Political And Crittical Of The Masses That I've Ever Seen Since Chuck D And P.e. His Bin Laden Song And Da Remix Are Fire
Immortal Techinique Is Nice As Fuck