Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Box Office Hideout (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   The last Wire episode... ever... (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51918)

Billy Danzenie 03-03-2008 01:06 AM

The last Wire episode... ever...

cheese (method man), marlo, chris, and all the other dudes were caught up, dukie has nowhere to go except with the homeless people that shoot up, michael shot snoop, and lester and mcnulty is about to get busted

for the people who watch the wire, what are your predictions for the finale?

Billy Danzenie 03-03-2008 01:08 AM

hey Marlo Stanfield, whats your next move?

Marlo Stanfield 03-04-2008 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wu-Matic (Post 1078117)
DLing the final episode right now :)

smh @ there not being a pinned topic about this show on WTC

lol i dont have HBO, i got the boxes of seasons 1-4 so.... i shouldnt even really be peepin this shit on here.... but i figured since im reppin the dudes name i had an obligation

Marlo Stanfield 03-04-2008 07:02 PM

woops i quoted the wrong dude, i meant to reply to rebel... im fuckin ripped

Miliato 03-06-2008 12:41 AM

Quote:

smh @ there not being a pinned topic about this show on WTC
co-sign to that, there was a thread when the season first started...but noone kept it up. crazy fuckin season tho i've been keepin up with it.....im still waitin to see the last episode tho. i saw a little preview for it...Marlow all suited up fightin. Good to see Slim Charles is in the last one too

Billy Danzenie 03-10-2008 05:18 PM

so did anyone catch it? I did, but im not going to say anything

Dirty Knowledge 03-10-2008 05:28 PM

I was laughing when Cheese got popped. Slim was my favorite on that show. Knew he'd step it up.

Kenny Powers 03-10-2008 07:35 PM

the show ended how it was supposed to. every one seems happy with it, unlike the sopranos ending. method man was bound to get popped sometime, he was talking a lotta shit. and it sets up for a movie about marlo, what the fuck is he gonna do?

Billy Danzenie 03-11-2008 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Quik One (Post 1084891)
the show ended how it was supposed to. every one seems happy with it, unlike the sopranos ending. method man was bound to get popped sometime, he was talking a lotta shit. and it sets up for a movie about marlo, what the fuck is he gonna do?

sucks for dukie though

stashlova 03-12-2008 10:12 AM

Michael looks like he's gonna be the new Omar(minus the homo young boy raping thing).

I just wished somebody killed that bitch ass lying reporter. The Editor shoulda snuffed him and quit. I really hated him wit a passion.

And if I was McNulty or Lester I woulda smacked the black of Kima for snitchin and then tellin me after I get fired - what an asshole. Thanks for taking away my livelihood(sp) bitch.

Sorry, Im venting.

I loved this entire show - every season. Its a must have.

Billy Danzenie 03-12-2008 05:08 PM

yeah templeton is a dickfase

11th Chamber 03-12-2008 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MILIon (Post 1079572)
Good to see Slim Charles is in the last one too

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge (Post 1084761)
I was laughing when Cheese got popped. Slim was my favorite on that show. Knew he'd step it up.

haha yea Slim Charles is my dude. Happy they didnt kill him off like they did with Prop Joe and Omar

Miliato 03-12-2008 11:07 PM

the best part about season 5 was the Nick Sobotka cameo.....seeing Randy & Namon again had me laughin too

Kenny Powers 03-14-2008 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MILIon (Post 1088284)
the best part about season 5 was the Nick Sobotka cameo.....seeing Randy & Namon again had me laughin too

haha yeah lol @ randy acting all tough, hes a fuckin snitch. Gotta be happy for Namon tho, colvin really helped him out and hes a whole new kid

WeMadeIt 03-14-2008 06:57 PM

I'm just happy Bubbles got to eat with his family finally. Cheese getting got was fantastic as well.