Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wu-Tang Chamber (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Anthai from 71RAW(wu-tang family) comes to wuforever.com for Exclusive inteview. (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52)

windwalker 06-07-2005 01:27 AM

Anthai from 71RAW(wu-tang family) comes to wuforever.com for inteview.

THIS WEEK:
Anthai from 71RAW(wu-tang family) comes to wuforever.com for inteview. POST your interview questions: HERE
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://l00075.myspace.com/00075/94/31/75871349_l.jpg
Anthai Da Protagonist MC/Producer, the man behind the board with the banging beats! So far produced the entire 71Raw Project & Anthai Presents The Revival Remix cd. Highly influenced by the mentor Rza from the Wu-Tang, Anthai is just spreading Hip-Hop like how it was spread to him back in 93-94 era. Affiliated with Northstar (Wu-Tang) his goals are to connect thoughts with other families in the Hip-Hop culture and music lovers.

Listen and download his music at: soundclick.com

Rebel_INS 06-07-2005 01:46 AM

Re: Anthai from 71RAW(wu-tang family) comes to wuforever.com for Exclusive inteview.

Thanks for that man

AK Spray 06-07-2005 02:01 AM

Re: Anthai from 71RAW(wu-tang family) comes to wuforever.com for Exclusive inteview.

Muhfuckas need to stop promotin other forums and shit here...

windwalker 06-10-2005 12:43 PM

not so much trying to advertise... i just provided direct link to actual thread so people could post questions to anthai.

but overall i think all wusites should work together. think of it as different bee hives. doesnt matter where you get honey. There are different flavors of honey.

Gully 06-10-2005 12:44 PM

Asians Shouldn't Rap, can we Say Jin? Or "I Quit"?

My First Timbs 06-10-2005 01:58 PM

maybe im out of the loop, but are 71war "wu fam"

how are they connected to "wu"?

windwalker 06-10-2005 03:39 PM

i think they are wu fam. they did songs with christbearer. he is wufam for sure. RZA had worked togetehr with Anthai. I am not 100% sure.. but thats a good question for his interview :)

Mark 06-10-2005 04:43 PM

They ain't Wu-Tang. It's funny to see all these people rocking a W on their album covers. It's also very sad.

Taysan 06-10-2005 04:46 PM

Good news. Peace to Anthai. He is a good beatmaker

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah 06-10-2005 04:46 PM

Quote:

They ain't Wu-Tang. It's funny to see all these people rocking a W on their album covers. It's also very sad.
exactly just like those stupid "zu fam" fuckers, just tryin to make money off the wu name and not even make good music......fuckin pathetic and sad

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah 06-10-2005 04:48 PM

why can't niggas just make music and build instead of always trying to exploit everyone all the time huh?

My 1st Timbs 06-10-2005 04:50 PM

yea,, im not hatin on 71 raw cause i dont know that much about them.. but it seems weird how groups just pop up and by some strange 7th degree of separation.. they claim the "wu" name

thats funny

stuff like.. well so and so worked with so and so, who in turn did work with northstar...lol

isnt it this type of saturation of the brand name that caused the wu's demise in the late 90's ?

Prophet-One 06-10-2005 08:19 PM

I been sayin for a minute Anthai aint no west coast azn killa bee or whatever he calls himself

Kid got beats but being affiliated with northstar dont make them wu

The only person who can make you wu is RZA, period, final, no more questions

My First Timbs 06-11-2005 12:49 AM

again.. im not hatin on 71raw but how dare themselves consider themselves "wu"?

did rza give his "blessing"? why are we supposed to get excited about an interview with 71raw?

Taysan 06-11-2005 01:05 AM

Sun_Tzu,u some kind of hater or what?
its not a dis