Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Box Office Hideout (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   10000bc (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52249)

krisLo 03-09-2008 12:57 PM

10000bc
 
this has got to be the most historically inaccurate racist movie ever...anyone else need to vent on it

begongo 03-09-2008 01:11 PM

didn't see it, but so far I've heard only negative comments about it

STYLE 03-10-2008 05:26 PM

yes the movie is a steaming load of buffalo diarreah.

here watch the massacre of all historical records for yourself.


part 1
http://bedroommedia.com/watch.php?vid=11144&part=57315

part2
http://bedroommedia.com/watch.php?vid=11144&part=57316




okay in 10,000 BC , there's this weird tribe of polynesians that live in some frozen mountain range and hunts mammoths.(don't ask)

one day cold winter day, they get raided and kidnapped by arabs on horseback. the cavemen called them "4legged demons"

4 men follow the tracks in order try to get their people back. the main hero's sole motivation is the "chosen girl born with blue eyes" whom he loves.

anyway they walk from the mountains to a jungle ,thru the jungle, to the grasslands of africa..... now they meet all these african tribes and and the africans decide this caveman is the chosen one who will set their people free.

so this caveman leads an army of africans thru the desert to egypt where the pyramids are being built with african, caveman, and other random slaves. and WOOLY MAMMOTHS? WTF?!?!
all the egyptians were arab. exept the pharoh, who is shrouded the whole movie until the end when he is revealed. i was hoping for a big payoff like "OH SHIT ITS AN ALIEN !!!" but hell no it's a fuckin Aryan White Man !!!!


BULLLSHITTTTTTTT!!!!!!!


this ain't even worth me formatting my text for the pretty colors...

HANZO 03-10-2008 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STYLEMASTERR (Post 1084814)
yes the movie is a steaming load of buffalo diarreah.

here watch the massacre of all historical records for yourself.


part 1
http://bedroommedia.com/watch.php?vid=11144&part=57315

part2
http://bedroommedia.com/watch.php?vid=11144&part=57316




okay in 10,000 BC , there's this weird tribe of polynesians that live in some frozen mountain range and hunts mammoths.(don't ask)

one day cold winter day, they get raided and kidnapped by arabs on horseback. the cavemen called them "4legged demons"

4 men follow the tracks in order try to get their people back. the main hero's sole motivation is the "chosen girl born with blue eyes" whom he loves.

anyway they walk from the mountains to a jungle ,thru the jungle, to the grasslands of africa..... now they meet all these african tribes and and the africans decide this caveman is the chosen one who will set their people free.

so this caveman leads an army of africans thru the desert to egypt where the pyramids are being built with african, caveman, and other random slaves. and WOOLY MAMMOTHS? WTF?!?!
all the egyptians were arab. exept the pharoh, who is shrouded the whole movie until the end when he is revealed. i was hoping for a big payoff like "OH SHIT ITS AN ALIEN !!!" but hell no it's a fuckin Aryan White Man !!!!


BULLLSHITTTTTTTT!!!!!!!


this ain't even worth me formatting my text for the pretty colors...

haha you cant be serious. so wat this film shows arabs as evil monstars, blacks as slaves and whites to be dominant heroes.

Jeru 03-10-2008 05:41 PM

Saw the trailer, thought it was shit and when I saw it was directed by the same man who made Day After Tomorrow I lost all of the little intrest I had in this movie.

STYLE 03-10-2008 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HAN (Post 1084837)
haha you cant be serious. so wat this film shows arabs as evil monstars, blacks as slaves and whites to be dominant heroes.

well actually the whiteman is god in this one. the cave men were Samoans with dreadlocks.

MaXiMus Da MaNtis 03-10-2008 06:06 PM

I Saw It And Was Terribbly Let Down.....The Action Was There The Sound Effects Were There The CGI Was Top Notch....But The Story, Acting ,Music, Narration, History ...And I Felt This Was Just Not Authentic Enough For The Hype.....It Made Its Money Thou....I Knew Deep Down In My Heart I Shouldve Seen Vantage Point

RzaRectum 03-10-2008 06:51 PM

It has been said to be prepared NOT to get a reflection of history.
This is just a kids story that barely makes any sense.

Did anyone notice how this movie parallels Apocalypto?
Guys village gets pillaged/raided. Girlfriend kidnapped.
He goes to save girlfriend. Friends end up as slaves.
Finds himself in a strange city built in stone. Rescues GF.

And the part where the life of GF is saved made absolutely NO sense!

STYLE 03-10-2008 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaXiMus Da MaNtis (Post 1084871)
I Knew Deep Down In My Heart I Shouldve Seen Vantage Point

here watch it its much better.

Vantage Point
http://bedroommedia.com/watch.php?vid=10800&part=55638

STYLE 03-10-2008 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RzaRectum (Post 1084907)
It has been said to be prepared NOT to get a reflection of history.

but with today's level of ignorance and the trust of mass media this movie will have 100x more impact than a history book will ever have.

RzaRectum 03-10-2008 07:08 PM

I disagree, although you may be right when it comes to today's youth. Did you know that people CLAPPED when the girl got "the mother's" last breath???? My woman and I looked at each other like WTF, they're applauding this.

RADIOACTIVE MAN 03-10-2008 09:59 PM

like i said folks,the dark knight is watch yall should be checking for

STYLE 03-10-2008 11:49 PM

shitfter, if it sux u gonna reinburse me? since you playing don king an shit. lol

Skellington 03-11-2008 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krisLo (Post 1083463)
this has got to be the most historically inaccurate racist movie ever...anyone else need to vent on it

Flick is a fucking piece of crap!
I was about to post the same as you....Def. one of the most inaccurate films ever made!!!!

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI 03-11-2008 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STYLEMASTERR (Post 1084859)
well actually the whiteman is god in this one. the cave men were Samoans with dreadlocks.

WTF my people had dread locks?

This sounds like a fucking comedy


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:33 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one