Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   powers of the Pyramids (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5336)

Prince Rai 08-15-2005 07:22 AM

powers of the Pyramids

the philsophy behind the pyramids is complex...

at face value... it is believed to be a simple structure to guard the pharaoh in egypt..

however....

pyramids have been found all over the world... notably in ASIA and obviously AFRICA..

we know the pyramids have been aligned with the stars... but this was to channel energy...

anywayzz..

chek out this pyramid in india... just made for meditaion and divine understanding

http://www.gizapyramid.com/Osho-Pyramids1.htm

Big Bad Man 08-15-2005 07:27 AM

Re: powers of the Pyramids

Ima read into this when I get back fae trainin man. Pyramids always intrigued me. Peace.

smo 08-15-2005 07:27 AM

hey, wattabaut da pyramids ov Maya

peace! good thread.

Prince Rai 08-15-2005 07:47 AM

word i forget to mention them too...

tnx smo...

buy they too adopt this structure not because they just look good... but of the apparent healing powers they have..

there are miniature pyramids made of a certain substance.. which when u place in a certain area.. say a very polluted area... apparently this area will become cleaner faster than in other places..

TUCO 08-15-2005 07:59 AM

pyramids are structures made by hebrew slaves as to create some of the world's fist tourist attractions......the phaeroes were into big business too 8)

peace

Prince Rai 08-15-2005 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzarectah_93-??
pyramids are structures made by hebrew slaves as to create some of the world's fist tourist attractions......the phaeroes were into big business too 8)

peace

hebrew slaves made every ancient pyramidical structure in the world?

smo 08-15-2005 08:02 AM

tere're too many thin's people can't explain. it's jast one ov many.

i believe dat ancient people were much wiser then we're. they lived in da world ov spirits, and we've lost our roots!!!

peace!

Prince Rai 08-15-2005 08:06 AM

peace smo... i agree that some notable ancient cultures and civilisations definitely acquired knowledge through different means.. we get ours from books and computers.. but then things were different..

i think this deep different knowledge is still apparent today but its hardly used as grand as then..

much of mystic knowledge is surpressed a lot now a days... then it was the only thing.. ie these mystic priests and the sorts were very important for pharaohs and other leaders..

victrial 08-15-2005 09:05 AM

slaves never made ANY pyramids, they were volunteers

smo 08-15-2005 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by victrial
slaves never made ANY pyramids, they were volunteers

ha-ha-ha))))

Prince Rai 08-15-2005 09:25 AM

yeh ur right many were actually volunteers... cos the pharaohs gave em shelter n food etc etc for the whole fam... they just had 2 build physical knowledge.

Soul Controller 08-15-2005 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smo
i believe dat ancient people were much wiser then we're. they lived in da world ov spirits, and we've lost our roots!!!

peace!

yo jewels right their,

the pyramids all around the earth, are their to keep the balance, the electro magentic field of eaRth haD been pretty mashed. after the gilgamesh event/scenirio
thats when we 1st started agriculture.. at 10,000 feet ( wo wo anyone know where? :) ) anyway,. all the pyrmaids have been since then on specifiic lay lines/dragon lines.. pyramid building was/is a world wide event by ancients due to what the magnetic fields can do.

i feel its to keep the current conscious field how it is, until its time for the shift that MAYANS said was coming.. is coming

oh and the glyphs found in the egyptian pyramids represent the mind.. as in we made these with our minds//

how much of our right sided mind is not in use due to the current physical world?

the right side give u intuition, gives u insperation, makes u creative, un leashes u
while the left side is,. hey that cant be true unless i can see/hear/smell/taste.touch/fuck it

peace

born invincible 08-15-2005 04:40 PM

or they could just be a place that the dead were buried...

Soul Controller 08-15-2005 04:42 PM

depends how much u researched them,
and if u r open to new thoughts, as pre held beliefs always win
no matter where the information/evidence leads u