Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   FUCK super glue!!! argh shit (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53639)

Lizard King 04-02-2008 04:57 PM

FUCK super glue!!! argh shit

i just needed to open one (not new)

http://www.thiscowispurple.com/wp-co...5/P1020605.JPG

and it was stuck so i tried opening it with my teeth and all this shit exploded in my mouth FUCK SHIT. it turned almost instantly to plastic between my teeth and on my tongue..argh..i spit it as quick as i could but the remaining parts were quite hard to remove...
now my mouth and teeth are clean but my tongue is scathing and pinching me like hell...oh shit...
i'm really not joking

King Tron 1 04-02-2008 05:04 PM

and you felt the need to post this because...

Blackula Spectacula 04-02-2008 05:05 PM

I bet he sniffs super glue

HANZO 04-02-2008 05:07 PM

theres this chemical in one of the university laboritories that gets super glue off u in seconds. allow getting that shit in your mouth though. da fuk were u doing.

King Tron 1 04-02-2008 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackula (Post 1116405)
I bet he sniffs super glue

More like the American Pie Hand Lotion/Super Glue mishap.

Masta Chilla 04-02-2008 05:15 PM

haha dat reminds me of sumthin funny... years ago in school we stuck someones school bag with a lot of super glue at the ceiling (fuckin english i think dis sentence was bad grammar-wise...). anyway we felt damn gangsta dat day lol

DUMBO 04-02-2008 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lizard King (Post 1116397)
i just needed to open one (not new)

http://www.thiscowispurple.com/wp-co...5/P1020605.JPG

and it was stuck so i tried opening it with my teeth and all this shit exploded in my mouth FUCK SHIT. it turned almost instantly to plastic between my teeth and on my tongue..argh..i spit it as quick as i could but the remaining parts were quite hard to remove...
now my mouth and teeth are clean but my tongue is scathing and pinching me like hell...oh shit...
i'm really not joking

that's what you get for trying to ass-rape me in the pm room. fucking wop.

Blackula Spectacula 04-02-2008 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Don Johnson (Post 1116414)
haha dat reminds me of sumthin funny... years ago in school we stuck someones school bag with a lot of super glue at the ceiling (fuckin english i think dis sentence was bad grammar-wise...). anyway we felt damn gangsta dat day lol

Hahahaha .. that reminds me back in highschool with our History teacher .. he was such a douche bag .. no one liked him cause he'd always send someone to the office every single day... so some of us decided to put super glue on the phone in the classroom that he used to call the office to notify them that some student was heading down.

Hahaha and surely he did call to send someone down to the office... He got so mad we were all just trying so hard to hold out laughter in.. Dude was flipping out, he got beat red in the face yelling " WHO DID THIS!? YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY!?" .. hahah We all got a weeks detention cause no one confessed to who was behind it, but it wasn't so bad cause we just sat in the room and chilled for 30 minutes at lunch.

Olive Oil Goombah 04-02-2008 05:27 PM

damn...i was thinking about teaching history in high school too......NOT ANYMORE!

DUMBO 04-02-2008 05:27 PM

^^ is this before or after you started taking nekkid pictures of yourself and circulating them around the world's most expansive communications network?

Blackula Spectacula 04-02-2008 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NickyTooch (Post 1116429)
damn...i was thinking about teaching history in high school too......NOT ANYMORE!

lmao .. not if you plan on being an asshole and sending kids down to the office all the time for no reason at all.

I've had some awesome history teachers before too.. it's just that one old guy . He was so anal.. his test were so hard too.

Olive Oil Goombah 04-02-2008 05:29 PM

I just sent them too blackula ...i dont kno what she did with them...

I sent those to you in confidence baby girl!!!!!!!!

Olive Oil Goombah 04-02-2008 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackula (Post 1116432)
lmao .. not if you plan on being an asshole and sending kids down to the office all the time for no reason at all.

I've had some awesome history teachers before too.. it's just that one old guy . He was so anal.. his test were so hard too.

lol...i know i was playin. My class would be challenging, but i'd be the coolest MFin teacher out there....

Blackula Spectacula 04-02-2008 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "...." (Post 1116430)
^^ is this before or after you started taking nekkid pictures of yourself and circulating them around the world's most expansive communications network?

Yawwwn ..alexander..lets not get into that now.

DUMBO 04-02-2008 05:30 PM

why not?