Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sound Shack (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   So how many of you fellas listen to rnb?? (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54626)

ZigZag 04-20-2008 01:46 PM

So how many of you fellas listen to rnb??
 
more than like rap etc???

I noticed alot of guys be listening to r&b...like the love songs. The dudes seem to listen to that more the rap?? especially cats around my age (im gonna be 23 this year) and older. Like i thought dudes be listening to that gangsta shit but they listen to lyfe jennings, bilal, mario, etc.... even usher... so whaddup? what u into? cuz for me i can't listen to that stuff...im too gully for that... and uhm plus them songs are very love sick songs.... but u fellas listen to? are you more rap these days? or have u matured into rnb??

Sky Blue Danny Kid 04-20-2008 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZigZag (Post 1138322)
more than like rap etc???

I noticed alot of guys be listening to r&b...like the love songs. The dudes seem to listen to that more the rap?? especially cats around my age (im gonna be 23 this year) and older. Like i thought dudes be listening to that gangsta shit but they listen to lyfe jennings, bilal, mario, etc.... even usher... so whaddup? what u into? cuz for me i can't listen to that stuff...im too gully for that... and uhm plus them songs are very love sick songs.... but u fellas listen to? are you more rap these days? or have u matured into rnb??

That shit's not R&B. Fuckin chi-lites, delfonics, temptations, smokey, isleys, stevie, that shits R&B, and I listen to it more than I listen to rap nowadays, as most of it is weak.

And Rap hasn't been even a little bit gully since 1997.

I will listen to some jaheim and the occasional r kelly jam these days, but for the most part, i don't like new r&b.

6 Chambaz 04-20-2008 01:54 PM

Beyonce, Amerie, Mariah, Ciara are the modern felines that occasionally play in my headphon

Sicka than aidZ 04-20-2008 01:54 PM

back like that's a good joint gangsta RnB. I like that style yo

" knowin damn well me an that nigga aint friendz"

"Cant get a nigga back like that"

TSA 04-20-2008 01:55 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ragonkopie.jpg
THE GHOST FACE KILLERS: COMING SOON!

6 Chambaz 04-20-2008 01:55 PM

^Dat sig don't look too good Sicka, the quality is shit

TheWolf 04-20-2008 01:57 PM

Dont listen to any R&B. Dont mind old stuff, Delfonics etc, but dont even own any of that.

I also dont really listen to much current Hip Hop to be honest.
Apart from 8 Diagrams I can't think of any new hip-hop i've bought in quite a while.

Sicka than aidZ 04-20-2008 02:00 PM

U STILL MAD BABY NUTZ? HE'S STILL UPSET CUZ I MADE IT A WUCORP POLICY TO NEG REP ANYONE WITH A RIC FLAIR SIG

Quote:

Originally Posted by 6x6 Chambaz (Post 1138332)
^Dat sig don't look too good Sicka, the quality is shit

YO I DIDNT MAKE IT DUSK DID.

6 Chambaz 04-20-2008 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "Sicka than aidZ" (Post 1138338)
U STILL MAD BABY NUTZ? HE'S STILL UPSET CUZ I MADE IT A WUCORP POLICY TO NEG REP ANYONE WITH A RIC FLAIR SIG


YO I DIDNT MAKE IT DUSK DID.

You like it ? I think it looks bleah

Rame 04-20-2008 02:07 PM

^ Your sig is old as fuck.

Sicka than aidZ 04-20-2008 02:07 PM

No It Looks Like Shit To Me Too I Was Gonna Ask Yall But I Forgot

6 Chambaz 04-20-2008 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rama (Post 1138348)
^ Your sig is old as fuck.

So ??? Get a sig yourself before being the judge

Rame 04-20-2008 02:17 PM

How is this one?

http://cobranchi.com/wp/wp-content/u...dle-finger.jpg

Sicka than aidZ 04-20-2008 02:19 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...funny-pic1.jpg

THIS WHITEBOY GOTS IT DOWN

6 Chambaz 04-20-2008 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rama (Post 1138366)

You don't look 19


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one