Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Shop (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   KOOL KEITH or MF DOOM (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5780)

tical2000 08-20-2005 11:57 PM

KOOL KEITH or MF DOOM
 
to me its easy......KOOL KEITH shits all over MF "snooze" DOOM

Fr@z 08-21-2005 12:00 AM

Re: KOOL KEITH or MF DOOM
 
Lol Why all the sudden Doom hate?

I prefer Doom as I haven;t heard much Keith

poop one 08-21-2005 12:05 AM

Re: KOOL KEITH or MF DOOM
 
doom is cool, to me. i dont really understand why he is blowin the fuck up all of a sudden, but he is a cool guy, an im straight with his music.

but koo keif fuckin owns him.

tical2000 08-21-2005 12:09 AM

Re: KOOL KEITH or MF DOOM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fraz_2oo5
Lol Why all the sudden Doom hate?

I prefer Doom as I haven;t heard much Keith

any young cats needing an education in KOOL KEITH
pick up these joints:

ULTRAMAGNETIC MC's - CRITICAL BEATDOWN
KOOL KEITH - SEX STYLE (not that homo NECRO's poseur SEXORCIST shit)
DR OCTAGON
DR DOOOM - First Come First Served
MASTERS OF ILLUSION

these KEITH albums are sick

mashqauck 08-21-2005 12:16 AM

Re: KOOL KEITH or MF DOOM
 
KOOL KEITH IS A GENIUS!!!!! SO IS DOOOM! I LOVe SHROOMS

THE K-MAN 08-21-2005 02:48 AM

Re: KOOL KEITH or MF DOOM
 
cant decide

both are great artist

CrunchyBlack 08-21-2005 04:39 AM

Re: KOOL KEITH or MF DOOM
 
doom isn't as good as most people would like to think he is quite honestly. he's not some super savior of hip hop and most of his shit bores me to death. i was listening to operation doomsday back 5 or some odd years ago and still don't understand why some people think it's some type of classic album.

sam stoepee 08-21-2005 09:11 AM

Re: KOOL KEITH or MF DOOM
 
I probably like Doom better right now cuz Keith has been slippin lately but theres no denying Keiths got mad classics so its a toss up for me.

Orion Nebulus 08-21-2005 10:29 AM

Re: KOOL KEITH or MF DOOM
 
MF Doom all the way!!!

WUHEADSINCE93 08-21-2005 10:35 AM

Re: KOOL KEITH or MF DOOM
 
Doom!!....

GhostfaceKillah199 08-21-2005 11:07 AM

Re: KOOL KEITH or MF DOOM
 
Keith without a question. He's been slippin droppin some bad albums within the last 5 years but the man has been the lead MC of like 25 albums and most of them are tight so it's understandable. peace

sungod 08-21-2005 11:18 AM

Re: KOOL KEITH or MF DOOM
 
doom's my favourite hiphop artist, so i'ma go with the villain again

bringoutthegimp 08-21-2005 11:46 AM

Re: KOOL KEITH or MF DOOM
 
kool keith sucks now, he hasnt made a good song since 1996

tical2000 08-21-2005 12:34 PM

Re: KOOL KEITH or MF DOOM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bringoutthegimp
kool keith sucks now, he hasnt made a good song since 1996

KOOL KEITH is like one of the greatest MC's of all time.........dude has been around since like 1987..........KEITH has also made like 20 plus albums, sure his latest stuff aint that great, but dude has made more classics than that snoozer MF DOOM, like does DOOM even have 1 classic record??? That MADVILLIANY shit has to be the most overrated album of all-time.......I bought that crap the day it came out, due to all the hype, the shit has collected mad dust in my cd collection......its borring

shtting on KOOL KEITH is like shitting on hip hop, its dudes like KOOL KEITH, Rakim, and BIG DADDY KANE that basically taught dudes how to rap

bringoutthegimp 08-21-2005 12:45 PM

Re: KOOL KEITH or MF DOOM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tical2000
KOOL KEITH is like one of the greatest MC's of all time.........dude has been around since like 1987..........KEITH has also made like 20 plus albums, sure his latest stuff aint that great, but dude has made more classics than that snoozer MF DOOM, like does DOOM even have 1 classic record??? That MADVILLIANY shit has to be the most overrated album of all-time.......I bought that crap the day it came out, due to all the hype, the shit has collected mad dust in my cd collection......its borring

shtting on KOOL KEITH is like shitting on hip hop, its dudes like KOOL KEITH, Rakim, and BIG DADDY KANE that basically taught dudes how to rap

man doom aint no new cat either, dudes been making shit since the very early 90s and is STILL making classic material. im not denying keith was dope back in the day but he has basically fallen off, and all his new records are fucking garbage. saying doom has no classics is a blatant fucking lie. kmd - mr hood is classic, mf doom - operation doomsday is classic and also my favourite album of all time, many people also consider madvillain classic. name a good record recently that keith has been a part of? you cant, danger doom is pretty much the best album of the year so far too. plus who the fuck cares who has made the most albums? out of keiths 20 albums about 6 of them are good, doom is a LOT more consistant, he doesnt have a bad album


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one