Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Check the vid (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58827)

TheWolf 07-03-2008 03:37 PM

Check the vid
 

STYLE 07-03-2008 04:57 PM

vid checked....
old

radiohead=good



INF 07-03-2008 05:05 PM

was this the official video for this track? I didnt watch TV back then.


Most Radiohead videos (93 percent of them) are excellent. WOrks of art. My favorite Radiohead video is the Pyramid song.

*looks up pyramid song video on youtube*

TheWolf 07-03-2008 05:15 PM

Not Radiohead. It's U.N.K.L.E featuring Thom Yorke.

Yes, original video.

INF 07-03-2008 05:22 PM

oh ...well...Thom wrote that rabbit in your headlights shit a way long time ago by himself. It woulda been on Pablo Honey if I'm correct. There are other versions available.

JASPER 07-03-2008 05:32 PM

Good video Wolf, it used to be one of my favourites. This is a pretty good one too...



Shit gets freaky inappropriate.

TheWolf 07-03-2008 05:41 PM

crazy shit, haha.

check these 2 (probably seen before)



JASPER 07-03-2008 05:49 PM

What the hell, I was searching for that first video earlier today, but couldn't find it. You and I must be long lost brothers or at least have very similar DNA.

Also, The Prodigy was my stuff back in the early/mid 90's.

I wanted to add different video to this cypher, but I guess Youtube banned it from their site, so you just have to do it with another by Add N to X.


TheWolf 07-03-2008 05:56 PM

Nice. Never heard of them before.

Old Prodigy - Experience and Jilted Generation - are still the Shiznit. You ever heard 'Prodigy Presents: The DirtChambers Vol 1'?

Search 'live with me', not 'come live with me'. Saw Massive Attack live the other night, amazing.


This is a 'fan made' one, but I like.

JASPER 07-03-2008 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheWolf (Post 1226413)
Nice. Never heard of them before.

Old Prodigy - Experience and Jilted Generation - are still the Shiznit. You ever heard 'Prodigy Presents: The DirtChambers Vol 1'?

Search 'live with me', not 'come live with me'. Saw Massive Attack live the other night, amazing.


This is a 'fan made' one, but I like.

I'll look it up some time.

Here's an Emilie Simon song, I don't really like much of her music, but I love this song and the video is nice too.











Bonus video!


VZA 07-03-2008 06:11 PM

Rabbit in your headlights was originally a song written by Yorke when radiohead were called "on a friday", but was recently released by UNKLE ft. DJ Shadow and Thom Yorke.

TheWolf 07-03-2008 06:13 PM

I'll watch them now.

One of my favourite songs and videos

STYLE 07-03-2008 06:14 PM


TheWolf 07-03-2008 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VZA (Post 1226432)
Rabbit in your headlights was originally a song written by Yorke when radiohead were called "on a friday", but was recently released by UNKLE ft. DJ Shadow and Thom Yorke.


Thanks, I didn't know that.

DJ Shadow is one half of U.N.K.L.E

VZA 07-03-2008 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheWolf (Post 1226437)
Thanks, I didn't know that.

DJ Shadow is one half of U.N.K.L.E

No he isn't.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:28 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one