Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Know The Ledge (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   christianity 551 years old? (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58981)

Mic Tyson 07-06-2008 05:37 PM

christianity 551 years old?

so i was readin the NOI student enrollment 1-10 and came across

10. What is the birth record of said nations, others than Islam?

ANSWER

10. Buddhism is 35,000 years old.

Christianity is 551 years old.
There is no God but Allah and Muhammad is his Messenger.

i was just wondering where the idea christianity is only 551 years old came from, because it is older than that

RzaRectum 07-06-2008 05:42 PM

Sounds like lies designed to undermine the christian faith

Olive Oil Goombah 07-06-2008 07:07 PM

People actually take NOI seriously???

Christianity is older than Islam. Not that that means anything. But its funny. We've been around for thousands of years and all of a sudden some Arabian dude calls himself a prophet and starts a 'religious' movement based upon conquering the mid east, north africa and parts of Europe.
Christianity is the same. It was a tool used to consolidate power in Europe and abroad.

Black Man 07-07-2008 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NickyTooch (Post 1229560)
People actually take NOI seriously???

Christianity is older than Islam. Not that that means anything. But its funny. We've been around for thousands of years and all of a sudden some Arabian dude calls himself a prophet and starts a 'religious' movement based upon conquering the mid east, north africa and parts of Europe.
Christianity is the same. It was a tool used to consolidate power in Europe and abroad.

The 85% take things on face value.

Christianity is not older than Islam.

Islam did not start with the person known as Prophet Muhammad.

There was no middle east during the time of muhammad of about 1600 years ago.

The details matter.

begongo 07-07-2008 12:31 PM

oh come on ... don't take NOI as if it was knowledge or something

Koolish 07-07-2008 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Man (Post 1230272)
The 85% take things on face value.

Christianity is not older than Islam.

Islam did not start with the person known as Prophet Muhammad.

There was no middle east during the time of muhammad of about 1600 years ago.

The details matter.

where's the proof?

you can say any thing's true without proof, but with proof it's likely everyone will believe you and support your cause.

Black Man 07-07-2008 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mic Tyson (Post 1229485)
so i was readin the NOI student enrollment 1-10 and came across

10. What is the birth record of said nations, others than Islam?

ANSWER

10. Buddhism is 35,000 years old.

Christianity is 551 years old.
There is no God but Allah and Muhammad is his Messenger.

i was just wondering where the idea christianity is only 551 years old came from, because it is older than that

A person can have lessons.......and with those lessons they have, they'll never see any parts of understanding without proper guidance.

STYLE 07-07-2008 01:34 PM

this is why you lose.

you give the nation a bad name. humble yourself instead of using the lessons as a lever to elevate your ego.

Mic Tyson 07-07-2008 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Man (Post 1230391)
A person can have lessons.......and with those lessons they have, they'll never see any parts of understanding without proper guidance.

i get what u sayin i don't have guidance with the lessons. thats why i asked about

BTTR KNG KOOL 07-07-2008 03:45 PM

Jesus

Black Man 07-07-2008 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mic Tyson (Post 1230432)
i get what u sayin i don't have guidance with the lessons. thats why i asked about

Peace.

That's good that you realize that. People think having the lessons will bring them into the knowledge of self and the sciences of everything in life, however that isn't the case.

As far as your question, research John Wycliff and that will give you some insight into that particular degree you're dealing with.

How are you going to know and understand 10, when you don't know and understand 1?

Who is the Original Man?

The 85% knows that it rain hail snow and also hear thunder above their heads but do not try to learn who is causing all this to happen by letting the 5% teach them. They believe in the 10% on face value.

Black Man 07-07-2008 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STYLE (Post 1230428)
this is why you lose.

you give the nation a bad name. humble yourself instead of using the lessons as a lever to elevate your ego.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::l mao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lma o::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::l mao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lma o::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::l mao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lma o::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::l mao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lma o::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::l mao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lma o::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::l mao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lma o::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::l mao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lma o::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::l mao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lma o::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::l mao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lma o::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

STYLE 07-07-2008 04:06 PM

peace.

the wycliffe movement was a reformation movement. chrstianity had been established, at least by the government of Rome, before then, around the 4th century AD. 1st with the edict of milan and then consolidated at council of nicea.

what are your thoughts?

STYLE 07-07-2008 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Man (Post 1230536)
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::l mao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lma o::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::l mao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lma o::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::l mao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lma o::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::l mao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lma o::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::l mao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lma o::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::l mao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lma o::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::l mao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lma o::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::l mao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lma o::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::l mao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lma o::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

very funny indeed. but he asked you a question in an effort to gain understanding and you shit on him. 5% educate the 85%? right?

you see the reaction that got you.

then you decided to try to come correct. and you see what that got you.

my point is that being 5% does not require you being an asshole. that is a personal choice. don't use the nation as a front to do so.

peace.

Mic Tyson 07-07-2008 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STYLE (Post 1230542)
peace.

the wycliffe movement was a reformation movement. chrstianity had been established, at least by the government of Rome, before then, around the 4th century AD. 1st with the edict of milan and then consolidated at council of nicea.

what are your thoughts?

yeah thats what i found too. its says he translated the bible into english. i don't get how that shows that christianity has only existed for 551 years