Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Shop (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Fuck dipset!!!! (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5923)

Rayson 08-23-2005 01:34 AM

Fuck dipset!!!!

they is weak man anybody on this site who likes em' more than wu-tang can not only fuck off but can go join that dumb dipset forum!
WU 4 EVER AINT NOBODY GOT BETTER LYRICS DEN THEM I MEAN THE WU'S LYRICS MEAN SOMETHING DAT IS WHAT KEEPS ME LISTENING TO THEM!

tical2000 08-23-2005 01:38 AM

Re: Fuck dipset!!!!

this thread is fuckin dumb

Rayson 08-23-2005 01:41 AM

I'm just pointing out for u dipset fans to go join their forum!

tical2000 08-23-2005 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 7th ambassador
I'm just pointing out for u dipset fans to go join their forum!

I fuckin hate DIPSET.........this is still a fuckin stupid thread

SHRAP 08-23-2005 01:47 AM

should i be surprised that this thread was started by a 14 year old wu dickrider lil white kid from idaho

Rayson 08-23-2005 01:52 AM

should i be suprised that u are talking shit again canuk.You aint got nuttin' betta to do but talk shit faggot those guys dissing you from"calling out to all faggot ass bitches" or whatever are rite about u ya cock sucker! u always say white kid look who's talking u fucking poser!

tical2000 08-23-2005 01:54 AM

Quote:

should i be suprised that u are talking shit again canuk.You aint got nuttin' betta to do but talk shit faggot those guys dissing you from"calling out to all faggot ass bitches" or whatever are rite about u ya cock sucker! u always say white kid look who's talking u fucking poser!

this post was about as smart as this thread............

....14 year olds should not be aloud to post

Bone Collecta 08-23-2005 01:56 AM

______________>>>>>>Dipset

SHRAP 08-23-2005 02:04 AM

Quote:

isnt it past your bedtime bitch, your mommy too busy deep throatin mr potato head to tuck your lil ass in? im the great white hope not a fuckin poser from Idaho who dont know whats hip-hop, check your fuckin self.

Rayson 08-23-2005 02:05 AM

well tical 2000 I dont know what ya saying cuz I put ya fuckin bitch- ass on ignore cuz you on skale's dick and I didn't think it was possible to have worse disses than skale the bitch canadian! it is sad though if I didn't ever live in idaho skale would not be able to diss me about anything cuz all he says is "oh look 14 and u from idaho" even though I dont live there any more u fucking crack whore!

tical2000 08-23-2005 02:06 AM

Quote:

well tical 2000 I dont know what ya saying cuz I put ya fuckin bitch- ass on ignore cuz you on skale's dick and I didn't think it was possible to have worse disses than skale the bitch canadian! it is sad though if I didn't ever live in idaho skale would not be able to diss me about anything cuz all he says is "oh look 14 and u from idaho" even though I dont live there any more u fucking crack whore!

you sound ignorant:thumbup:

......but hey, please dont put my "fuckin bitch ass" on ignore because I would lose sleep over it.

Rayson 08-23-2005 02:11 AM

HEY POSER IF i DIDN'T KNOW "HIP-HOP" NOT ONLY WOULDN'T I be on this site I would be like you listening to norefaga!

peaace to wu-tang clan,bone thugs,c-bo,natas,luniz,e-40 and da whole wu-fam for keeping it real unlike norefaga,diplomats or dipset,elephant man and oh yeah this bitch:
http://myspace-931.vo.llnwd.net/0017...74875931_m.jpg

SHRAP 08-23-2005 02:12 AM

Quote:

hes on my dick? he didnt even say anything about me you fag, this isnt reading rainbow so keep your imagination to yourself. u diss yourself with the shit you post and the fact u wouldnt even say any of it to me in real life. worse disses than mine? doggie when was the last time somebody other than your 2 circle jerk companions laughed at one of your disses? hmmm i cant remember it, maybe because it was NEVER. you prove by yourself its possible to have worse disses than me u fucking idiot. oh u live in salt lake city now, big fuckin step up MORON. u still 14, u still a redneck, u still bout as hip-hop as kenny loggins.

Quote:

u fucking crack whore!
i may whip your ass every fuckin night, but please man, im not your goddamn mom... get your shit skrait

Rayson 08-23-2005 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skale
hes on my dick? he didnt even say anything about me you fag, this isnt reading rainbow so keep your imagination to yourself. u diss yourself with the shit you post and the fact u wouldnt even say any of it to me in real life. worse disses than mine? doggie when was the last time somebody other than your 2 circle jerk companions laughed at one of your disses? hmmm i cant remember it, maybe because it was NEVER. you prove by yourself its possible to have worse disses than me u fucking idiot. oh u live in salt lake city now, big fuckin step up MORON. u still 14, u still a redneck, u still bout as hip-hop as kenny loggins.

i may whip your ass every fuckin night, but please man, im not your goddamn mom... get your shit skrait

u dont know about that shit in real life u aint really seen me u think i'm a redneck, last time I checked rednecks didn't like wu-tang or rap altogether bitch! and i've seen you u are a douche bag!

SHRAP 08-23-2005 02:18 AM

Quote:

HEY POSER IF i DIDN'T KNOW "HIP-HOP" NOT ONLY WOULDN'T I be on this site I would be like you listening to norefaga!

peaace to wu-tang clan,bone thugs,c-bo,natas,luniz,e-40 and da whole wu-fam for keeping it real unlike norefaga,diplomats or dipset,elephant man and oh yeah this bitch:
http://myspace-931.vo.llnwd.net/0017...74875931_m.jpg

call me a bitch? hahah fag. if you and your friends put your pictures up next to mine and we did a vote, which one of these 4 is NOT a bitch, i would take all the fuckin votes and u know this u lil punk ass kid.
e-40 sucks a fuckin cock, elephant man isnt even hip-hop u fuckin retard. hes dancehall :lmao: see, u dont even know whats not hip-hop :lmao:

u dont know what real is, you live in a fantasy. as i said before i turn off the computer and go outside... graf everywhere, dudes with 3xl clothes, drug corners, the smell of weed. u turn off the computer and go outside and u see a bunch of fuckin trees and white people who tuck their shirt into tight jeans and listen to classic rock. whos the poser fag?