Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Digital Underground (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Here we go again...Nba Live 09 Or 2k9? u decide! (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61451)

TrueDciple 08-14-2008 12:53 PM

Here we go again...Nba Live 09 Or 2k9? u decide!
 
i got 2k8 last year and im still rocking the shit out of it, there is a 80 chance i keep it 2k.



The only weird thing is that in my 360 lebron never appear wearing his black and red kicks, ... they put him wearing genetic all black shoes wich is boring. Then i go and take the game to my friend house and he picked the cavs and then i see lebron rocking the black and red kicks and im like wtf. could it be a glitch?


Peace!

LuckyTheWonderDog 08-14-2008 01:12 PM

I find these yearly updates a bit of a rip off to be honest. I usually skip at least every other one or more unless they do something revolutionary to the game.

I haven't played a basketball game in ages though, so I'll have to wait and see which one of these looks best.

11th Chamber 08-14-2008 02:06 PM

2k9

2k8 was nice as hell, so ill prolly cop the new one too

Rame 08-14-2008 03:02 PM

I think I'll go with 2k9.

KZA 08-14-2008 03:28 PM

2k9 > live

last time i bought live was in 97 when tim hardaway was on the cover lol

Rame 08-14-2008 03:43 PM

Last basketball game I bought was NBA inside drive 2002 which was a good game.

I did play the demo's for Live and 2k8 and to me 2k8 was better.

There'll probably be demo's for them so we'll see which is better this year.

MF Herbs 08-18-2008 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KZA (Post 1280412)
2k9 > live

last time i bought live was in 97 when tim hardaway was on the cover lol


GOT DAMMMMMMMMNNNNNNN... LMAO... But yea 2k9.. Live been wack since 2k started..

MF Herbs 08-18-2008 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueDciple (Post 1280158)
i got 2k8 last year and im still rocking the shit out of it, there is a 80 chance i keep it 2k.



The only weird thing is that in my 360 lebron never appear wearing his black and red kicks, ... they put him wearing genetic all black shoes wich is boring. Then i go and take the game to my friend house and he picked the cavs and then i see lebron rocking the black and red kicks and im like wtf. could it be a glitch?


Peace!

yea thats a gitch.. happens all the time.. kobe the same way..

Charles Barry 08-18-2008 12:43 PM

NBA Live is improving, but 2K brings the real.

TrueDciple 08-19-2008 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MF Herbs (Post 1285034)
yea thats a gitch.. happens all the time.. kobe the same way..


Can that be fixed?

Mic Tyson 08-20-2008 08:14 PM

when i just wanna fuck around and do some crazy dunks and shit i get on live. but when i wanna play somebody competitively, or jus feel like playin a simulation, u gotta get on the 2k series.

Rame 09-22-2008 10:48 AM

Just played the demo for Live 09. That's not going to be it.

Maccabee Ridah 09-23-2008 09:33 AM

2k is 10x better than live, tho' live is improving last couple of years!! But I just played few timez both games with my friend, so I'm not relevant to judge!!

P.E.A.C.E.

MF Herbs 09-23-2008 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueDciple (Post 1286093)
Can that be fixed?



LOL@ the late reply for this.. But yea you usually have to restart the game, but in most cases it loads the shoes wrong if you tried to edit either kobe or leborn in the character edit menu.. For so DUMB reason it messes with the shoes.. :sighs: You download the patch for 2k8?

Mr. X 09-24-2008 08:56 PM

I'll be picking up 2K until EA buys out the NBA franchise like they did the NFL. Competition isn't fun when your company is too lazy to do anything more than shiny graphics each year, is it EA?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one