Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Box Office Hideout (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Die Hard 4 (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6160)

CharlesJones 08-26-2005 11:18 AM

Die Hard 4
 
This movie is already being worked on & it's supposed to come out next year. I think this should be the last Die Hard. Bruce Willis & Bonnie Bedelia will be returning for the sequel. I didn't like the last Die Hard that much. The first 2 are my favorites.

Funkfan 08-27-2005 09:39 AM

Re: Die Hard 4
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlesJones
This movie is already being worked on & it's supposed to come out next year. I think this should be the last Die Hard. Bruce Willis & Bonnie Bedelia will be returning for the sequel. I didn't like the last Die Hard that much. The first 2 are my favorites.

Only one I saw and liked was Die Hard wWith a Vengeance.

CharlesJones 08-27-2005 09:43 AM

Re: Die Hard 4
 
Funkfan if you see the first 2 Die Hard movies, you'll change your mind about which one you think is the best.

Roman Deini 08-27-2005 10:16 AM

Re: Die Hard 4
 
imo die hard with a vengeance is better then 2.

CharlesJones 08-27-2005 10:20 AM

Re: Die Hard 4
 
Part 3 isn't better than part 2.

Roman Deini 08-27-2005 10:34 AM

Re: Die Hard 4
 
yes it is.

TUCO 08-27-2005 11:29 AM

Re: Die Hard 4
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Don Deini
imo die hard with a vengeance is better then 2.

co-sign
Vengance was fuckin dope!!

peace

AK510 08-30-2005 05:18 PM

Re: Die Hard 4
 
vengence was alot better than 2, thats cause die hard 1 and die hard 3 were done by the same director, and diehard 2 was some other guy. die hard 4 should be good, im surprised theyre makin it...

MaShPG 08-30-2005 05:23 PM

Re: Die Hard 4
 
imo bruce willis is too old to play this part. he made the first one (the best) like 20 years ago.

AK510 08-30-2005 05:39 PM

Re: Die Hard 4
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaShPG
imo bruce willis is too old to play this part. he made the first one (the best) like 20 years ago.

yeah, thats what i was thinkin, but you never know, bruce willis is a beast

Claustrofobic 08-30-2005 05:43 PM

Re: Die Hard 4
 
Part 3 was pretty mediocre, very simple story. Part 2 was better in many ways. Part 1 is timeless classic


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one