Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Box Office Hideout (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   LOL@Steven Seagal's Straight To Video Movies (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6161)

CharlesJones 08-26-2005 12:20 PM

LOL@Steven Seagal's Straight To Video Movies

It seems like Steven puts out a new straight to video movie every month because everytime i go to Blockbuster Video, i see a new movie of his on the shelf & all his movies are the same hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I should know because i've seen all his straight to video movies. The last movie he did at the theatres was Half Past Dead & that sucked badly. Steven needs to give it a rest. I like to see him kick ass but nobody is checkin for him anymore.

Unforgiven 08-26-2005 01:01 PM

Re: LOL@Steven Seagal's Straight To Video Movies

early seagull asskicking like that movie where he fucked with the yardies....or that one where he found some shit out and his wifey and seed got capped.....

Eerie Theories 08-26-2005 01:11 PM

Above The Law, Hard To Kill, and Out For Justice were his classics.

CharlesJones 08-26-2005 01:48 PM

Those were classic Seagal movies. I like Marked For Death & Exit Wounds too. Exit Wounds was funny because of Anthony Anderson. Remember the scene when DMX & Anthony were running from Isaiah Washington when Anthony hit Isaiah in the back of the head with a two by four? DMX jumped over a trash dumpster after Anthony hit Isaiah & Anthony tried to jump over the trash dumpster but he couldn't do it hahahahahahahahahaha. So Anthony tried to squeeze by the trash dumpster & he got stuck LOL. He was callin DMX telling him to pull him through LOL. At the end of Exit Wounds when the credits are rollin, Anthony & Tom Arnold's dialogue is so funny.

triggahappy187 08-26-2005 05:13 PM

hes like 65

CharlesJones 08-26-2005 05:17 PM

LOL. Seagal is 54.

C Beretta 08-26-2005 05:20 PM

He hasn't had a good movie since the mafia was trying to extort him.

triggahappy187 08-26-2005 09:21 PM

main 54 an he still doin karate main movies like his make me laugh, how is one ma fucka gone an kill 60 cats on his own Rambo was always funny 2

Knok-A-Fella 08-29-2005 08:42 AM

navy seals was one of his best movies

and his recent movie called belly of the beast is alrite

but glimmer man has to b his best movie

Bless, 1

100pr00f 08-29-2005 08:57 AM

i like alot of his old movies......but it is unrealistic witch i dont like now...he will go around and kill 100 peeps by him self lol

my fav is the one were he was in a coma fo a year or so...he get up and trains at this ladys house ...thats my fave

CharlesJones 08-29-2005 10:23 AM

Steven never played in a movie called Navy Seals. You probably thinking of Under Siege. 100proof the movie you're talkin about is Hard To Kill. That is a tight movie. The woman who was in the movie with him, her name is Kelly Lebrock. Steven used to be married to her in real life. She's cute. She played in The Woman In Red movie with Gene Wilder & she was in Weird Science.

BRONZBODY 08-29-2005 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlesJones
Steven never played in a movie called Navy Seals. You probably thinking of Under Siege. 100proof the movie you're talkin about is Hard To Kill. That is a tight movie. The woman who was in the movie with him, her name is Kelly Lebrock. Steven used to be married to her in real life. She's cute. She played in The Woman In Red movie with Gene Wilder & she was in Weird Science.

and steve used to beat the SHIT out of her.but really he makes just as much money doing straigfht to vid movies now instead of theactric realeses,he just cut out the middleman,and everytime usa networks plays one of the flims he gets half a mil for it.....good biz if u ask me.......................

CharlesJones 08-30-2005 05:11 PM

Steven used to beat Kelly Lebrock huh? I didn't hear about that. He's a fool for doing that. Any man who beats a woman is a fool.