Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sound Shack (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Ky-mani Marley (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62065)

Fatal Guillotine 08-24-2008 07:38 PM

Ky-mani Marley

i was wondering what are people thoughts on bob marley's son, ky-mani. How do you feel about him as an artist?

Ky-mani Marley- Dear Dad

Ky-mani Marley- Warriors

Ky-mani Marley- One Time

Ky-mani Marley- Many More Roads

Visionz 08-24-2008 07:54 PM

Ky-mani Marley- Dear Dad---- the beat and his singin sound off together, he's got a cool voice sounds alot like his dad I'm more familiar with the work of Stephen and Damian
but the rest of these tracks are nice

Fatal Guillotine 08-24-2008 08:02 PM

if im not mistaken i think dude has a reality show on bet.

shystar36 08-24-2008 09:47 PM

i haven't really gotten into him yet. i have all bobs records, all classic. i have damians shit and stephens mind control is a fucking amazing album. this dude from work told me kymanis new record is crazy, so i've been meaning to get it

Fatal Guillotine 08-25-2008 02:44 PM

yeah the name of it is called Radio. remember when dude played in Shottas?

Rame 08-25-2008 03:23 PM

I can't say I like the songs you posted.

About a week ago I was at a Festival and Stephen Marley was supposed to perform.
I was late so I saw the last 10 minutes. Good performance.
During the show I noticed he didn't look like Bob.

Like half an hour later I read a paper which said it wasn't him but Lucky Luciano (Replacement act). Motherfuckin' Lol.

b·baby36 09-07-2008 09:48 AM

I honestly am not a fan of Kymani as an artist but he's a cool person. I'd rather bun and chill to Stephen or Damian....

Fatal Guillotine 05-30-2011 04:10 PM

hmm, what happen to him i think he has a single out havent heard anything about a new album

Socrates92 05-30-2011 07:21 PM

Listen to a lot of Damian (Welcome to Jamrock was a beast of an album), Stephen and Ziggy but never heard anything by this dude.

djskillz 05-31-2011 02:48 PM

radio was alright. im not that big a fan tho to be honest. stephen julian and damian are better.

food for thought 05-31-2011 02:57 PM

I think his music is weak as hell for the most part and he should be ashamed of the way he presents himself via the music he makes, the tv shows and movie roles he plays

dude is a borderline disgrace to bobs name

seywhat 06-08-2011 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by food for thought (Post 2104233)

dude is a borderline disgrace to bobs name

i dont feel this at all. u gotta let everyone do they own thing, how u was raised bring up the influence in the music u gonna make no doubt. from his music, it definitely feels that kymani was on some more gangster shit, he still has alot of good music, and he switches it up a lil more than the rest of the marleys with the songs n then raps u feel me. i show love to all the marley's cuz they put in work, and 9 times out of 10 that shit is bangin!

peace