Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Classics (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   I Can't Keep this secret any longer..... (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62511)

Blackula Spectacula 09-01-2008 10:56 PM

I Can't Keep this secret any longer.....

... I have to confess something that has been buggin me for a while now ....

I have been getting PM's from Robert for about two months now... all the PM's consist of him asking me for advice on real life situations but mostly girls. I have been chuckling at these pm's for a while they all seem laughable and a bit entertaining. I have been going along with them and been giving him advice on how to approach girls. There's this one particular girl whom he supposedly told me is 16yrs old O_o ... He has been kind of infatuated with. I told him to just leave her alone and maybe wait till she was 18, but I guess his infatuation with the little girl is turning into a obsession so much so that he's telling me in full detail about what he does at night when he thinks about her. I don't wanna give out too much but here's one of the pm's he's been giving me ... I kind of ROFL!!!!!!!!'d at .... this shit had me in tears i found it so funny .. and I know this dudes gonna be so furious with me but Hey fuck you Rob ... I don't know you....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert
And here it is, fuck this is gonna make me look like a serial rapist/pedophile. Hahahaha!

Hi Blackula,

This might seem kind of weird but you seem like a nice , down-to-earth girl. I was wondering if you could give me some advice about women? I've been noticing this girl on my weekly paper route. She's nice looking, dark skinned, with a big booty. Anyway I want to approach her but don't know how. Sometimes I leave her house till last on my run and hide in her garden waiting to catch a glimpse of her. I think she saw me once.

This is beside the point, I really like this girl. I've been obsessing over her for weeks. I won't lie, I'm a little intimidated by black people. We don't see too many over here in Perth. I probably see more kangaroos then black women. How can I start a conversation with her??

If I don't do something soon I feel like I could do something crazy. You feel me?

I have a photo of her on my bedroom wall and I have the best orgasms over it. I even broke my foreskin once.

Please help me. Oh, and I like your noods ;).

btw rob sorryyyy. :D

EAGLE EYE 09-01-2008 11:01 PM

BUAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHHHH

I think his buddy there Mr. bateman is the mastermind behind these well crafted pm's

Robert 09-01-2008 11:04 PM

Wow, wtf is this? I thought we had an arrangement? Please delete this now.

Blackula Spectacula 09-01-2008 11:06 PM

^ haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhaahahhahaha

Robert 09-01-2008 11:07 PM

Honestly though you are a fucking bitch for doing this. I think this pretty much sums it up!

EAGLE EYE 09-01-2008 11:08 PM

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

http://www.sepiamutiny.com/sepia/arc...paya-thumb.JPG

SID 09-01-2008 11:09 PM

Oh shit dude.......

hahahahahahahaaa

Blackula Spectacula 09-01-2008 11:09 PM

hahahahaha OH No COOOOOOLD AAAAAASS IIIIICE

Olive Oil Goombah 09-01-2008 11:10 PM

whoa...roberto...I'll help you out if you send me that chick you drunkingly made out with

Robert 09-01-2008 11:12 PM

For real though, this is bullshit. I mean really I don't know why the fuck you would do this.

Olive Oil Goombah 09-01-2008 11:14 PM

im scared blackula is going to post my serenades now.....you better not!!!

Blackula Spectacula 09-01-2008 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert (Post 1302464)
For real though, this is bullshit. I mean really I don't know why the fuck you would do this.

I'm sorry but ...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert
And here it is, fuck this is gonna make me look like a serial rapist/pedophile. Hahahaha!

I have a photo of her on my bedroom wall and I have the best orgasms over it. I even broke my foreskin once.

^^^^ ahjsdhfsdkjfhhahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!

diggy 09-01-2008 11:18 PM

I've come to the realization that pedofiles are more prevailent than previously thought.

A photo on the bedroom wall?

How fuckin old are u?

You might be a latent pedofile-rapist!!

Robert 09-01-2008 11:18 PM

THIS IS STRAIGHT BITCH MADE! SERIOUSLY YOU MUST BE SOME SORT OF DEVILISH WHORE TO TRY THIS SHIT ON! FUCK YOU!!!!!!!

I HOPE YOU CHOKE ON VAGINA FLAPS YOU MUD HUT DWELLING BEAVER!!!!!

Olive Oil Goombah 09-01-2008 11:20 PM

I thought you were older.....you have a paper route???!!! what are you 10 years old??